Become a Patron!

Need Delta 2 RBA Screws

Epicwarcrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know the size or a place to get these screws? I lost one while re building and now Im stuck :(

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll look around for ya.
if I don't PM you by morning send one my way and remind me.

Epicwarcrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok thanks guys Ill give that url a try

Epicwarcrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got a Billow V2 also, any idea on what size screws these two decks will take? I know the Billow screws are slightly larger than the Delta's RBA. M2x0.4? No response from fatdaddy

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got a Billow V2 also, any idea on what size screws these two decks will take? I know the Billow screws are slightly larger than the Delta's RBA. M2x0.4? No response from fatdaddy
Honestly I have no idea don't have a billow 2 I would contact eccigity and ask them may take a few days as they have no phone just email.
I am very surprised fatdaddy hasn't responded to you did you call them or email?

Epicwarcrafter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I emailed them. Ill have to email both joyetech and eccig I guess. I tried a Subtank mini RBA screw and it fit the Billow 2, it was a bit longer though and the screwhead is really big.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Somebody ought to put a rba screw kit together with various sizes and types of screws I know i would use it. I loose screws all the time and they just disapear when they fall on the on the carpet. Much easier then searching around and having to ask the manufaucters what the specs are Imo.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have M2.5X.45x5mm if someone needs some.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors