Become a Patron!

Need Assistance

Muilisx

Member For 1 Year
So, I'm using a GPRIV2 with a Vaporesso Cascade tank.

I just installed a 0.18 mesh coil. The mod recognizes it's a new coil and asks me of it's new or not.

The mod is reading new as a 0.311 or old at 0.174.

I tried unscrewing the tank and putting it back on. The lowest it's reading as a 0.27.

Anyone know why this is? Should I say yes to that or no and keep it closer to the right number.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
When the coil is cool is when you want the mod to read it.

If you vape it a few times the coil and base gets hot so when you unscrew it and put it back on you will get a different ohm reading.

Also the ohms will move some while you are using it.
I have 0.5ohm coils that come out to 0.68 or 0.7ohms all the time.

That is all normal but you want to make sure when it reads the ohms the tank is at normal temp.

So if it's a new coil that's still cool say "yes"

Muilisx

Member For 1 Year
I just screwed it on and did this after over n hour of soaking as my batteries were charging so definitely cool.

However, after unscrewing the tank, hitting the fire button to show no atomizer and the putting it back on. It finally read correctly. Kinda weird but it's all good.

Thanks bro

Muilisx

Member For 1 Year
Seems to be happening using the GT adapter. The GTM coils read fine but when using the adapter it reads much higher. I have to unscrew and screw it on quite a few times for it to read correctly. Even when it reads high and I just hit no to keep the ohms from prior, eventually I'll get a ohms too high message. Could just be this 1 GT mesh coil as I don't need to replace it yet so I'll chime back in a few days when it's time to install another. Hopefully that's the case.

VU Sponsors