Become a Patron!

need a recipe or 2, please, first diy went really bad

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok i order some diy and it didn't go well , im going to try again please help, i need 1 really good sweet candy fruity flavor recipe , 1 that is something creamy and cold or cool flavor on a dessert, like a apple pie and ice cream, and maybe 1 sweet drink vape, like a chocolate milk shake. i would the recipes not 2 require 2 many ingredients or 2 use a lot of the same ingredients which would be better. and I really love chocolate and peanut butter but I have never vaped anything like these other than fruity candy, which i really liked so im sure ill like some of the things i just said. i get 10 flavors i don't want to screw this up again. i tried looking here http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ but I couldn't find anything that had really high rating and good review not to sure were to get a good recipe 2 start diy

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok i order some diy and it didn't go well , im going to try again please help, i need 1 really good sweet candy fruity flavor recipe , 1 that is something creamy and cold or cool flavor on a dessert, like a apple pie and ice cream, and maybe 1 sweet drink vape, like a chocolate milk shake. i would the recipes not 2 require 2 many ingredients or 2 use a lot of the same ingredients which would be better. and I really love chocolate and peanut butter but I have never vaped anything like these other than fruity candy, which i really liked so im sure ill like some of the things i just said. i get 10 flavors i don't want to screw this up again. i tried looking here http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ but I couldn't find anything that had really high rating and good review not to sure were to get a good recipe 2 start diy
I dug this up. It's cool and creamy. Hope you likey.
http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/buttermint-ice-cream.322562/

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i order real flavors vg first time and nothing tasting good if it even had flavor, i got a kit on order it comes with 10 flavors i don't want to mess up again

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes it's best to stick with 2 and three flavor mixes until you get a better feel. There are also some great stand alone flavors out there as well that you can add on to.
Biggest mistake you can make is to over think DIY.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
just get RF super concentrates if you use RF no steeping on the flavors i use from them

good ones from them
apple
brownie
watermelon
grape is not bad but it took serious cleaning to get the taste out of my rta
all of these are great as a standalone

didnt car for their cinnamon danish

most fruit flavors are great stand alone from most companies

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah real flavors vg are not a good way to start. I ordered some super concentrates and still didn’t like them. As a beginner I’d suggest Flavour art. They’re strong flavors and make for some good shake and Vapes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can you order most of the popular brands? If so, I can help you.
yes i can, i got a kit on order they haven't sent it yet 10 flavors Capella-Vanilla Custard V1, Capella-Double Chocolate V2, TFA-Ripe Strawberry, TFA-Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, TFA-Berry Cereal (Berry Crunch), TFA-Apple Pie, FA-Caramel, TFA Bavarian Cream, and TFA Peanut Butter, TFA-Apple candy ..i kind of jumped the gun a bit again but there is still time to fix it. but with this there are a few flavors that are good alone from what I read and I think with this i can make a candy vape, dessert vape, and maybe a weird milk shake vape.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yes i can, i got a kit on order they haven't sent it yet 10 flavors Capella-Vanilla Custard V1, Capella-Double Chocolate V2, TFA-Ripe Strawberry, TFA-Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, TFA-Berry Cereal (Berry Crunch), TFA-Apple Pie, FA-Caramel, TFA Bavarian Cream, and TFA Peanut Butter, TFA-Apple candy ..i kind of jumped the gun a bit again but there is still time to fix it. but with this there are a few flavors that are good alone from what I read and I think with this i can make a candy vape, dessert vape, and maybe a weird milk shake vape.
TFA-Apple Candy is really gross. Get FA-Fuji Apple for a WINNER.

Do they have Inawera?

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
see i tried to make a strawberry , bavarian cream, it didn't taste good & it wasn't gross, maybe in 2 weeks a month it might be ok. it was 10% strawberry real flavors vg, 5% bavarian cream real flavors vg, 3mg nic, i used 65pg/35vg premixed nicotine 3mg so not to sure what the final ratio would be, i only had to add flavor. it smells really good been 3 days.

this time i got pg, vg, and nicotine all separate. 84 bucks canadian 10 flavors 10ml, 500ml pg, 500ml vg, 60ml 48mg nicselect nicotine, that going a long way for 3 mg nicotine which is what im aiming for, plus some bottles and other supply and shipping.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
see i tried to make a strawberry , bavarian cream, it didn't taste good & it wasn't gross, maybe in 2 weeks a month it might be ok. it was 10% strawberry real flavors vg, 5% bavarian cream real flavors vg, 3mg nic, i used 65pg/35vg premixed nicotine 3mg so not to sure what the final ratio would be, i only had to add flavor. it smells really good been 3 days.

this time i got pg, vg, and nicotine all separate. 84 bucks canadian 10 flavors 10ml, 500ml pg, 500ml vg, 60ml 48mg nicselect nicotine, that going a long way for 3 mg nicotine which is what im aiming for, plus some bottles and other supply and shipping.
I would just stick with CAPs, FA, INW, TFA to get started with.

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We need a sticky of must have starter flavors for new DIYers. TFA GC Cheesecake, FA Fresh Cream, FA Raspberry, Inw Shisha Strawberry, INW Biscuit, FA Marshmallow, FA Vanilla Classic, CAPs VBIC, FA Vienna Cream. Just to name a few.
what can i do with TFA GC Cheesecake, FA Fresh Cream, FA Raspberry, FA Vanilla Classic, CAPs VBIC, FA Vienna Cream. FA Marshmallow (don't like marshmallow really) so id rath this FA Caramel maybe, so what can i do with these and these FA-Fuji Apple, Capella-Double Chocolate V2, TFA Apple Pie, TFA Berry Cereal (Berry Crunch) i love chocolate and cereal and pie with ice cream. if i order this should i be good to vape really edgy last few days

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok from your list of stuff

some will be fine as single flavors

TFA-Ripe Strawberry, TFA-Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, TFA-Berry Cereal (Berry Crunch), TFA-Apple Pie,

things like
creams and custards often need a week or more steeping time to taste right

i am not a fan of custard but cap v1 is very popular for that

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
what can i do with TFA GC Cheesecake, FA Fresh Cream, FA Raspberry, FA Vanilla Classic, CAPs VBIC, FA Vienna Cream. FA Marshmallow (don't like marshmallow really) so id rath this FA Caramel maybe, so what can get these and these FA-Fuji Apple, FA Caramel,
Capella-Double Chocolate V2, TFA Apple Pie, TFA Berry Cereal (Berry Crunch) i love chocolate and cereal and pie with ice cream if i order this should i be good to vape really edgy last few days
if you like custards
most people here swear by this recipe and make it in 55 gallon drums

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/mama-js-game-over-custard-the-official-thread-by-wllmc.321945/

which uses alot of the flavors you posted
and you can add some fruit flavor to it as an easy variation

FA marsahmellow is often used as a sweetner not for a marshmellow taste

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what can i do with TFA GC Cheesecake, FA Fresh Cream, FA Raspberry, FA Vanilla Classic, CAPs VBIC, FA Vienna Cream. FA Marshmallow (don't like marshmallow really) so id rath this FA Caramel maybe, so what can i do with these and these FA-Fuji Apple, Capella-Double Chocolate V2, TFA Apple Pie, TFA Berry Cereal (Berry Crunch) i love chocolate and cereal and pie with ice cream. if i order this should i be good to vape really edgy last few days
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/raspberry-cheesecake-ice-cream.149284/
or add 3% TFA GC Cheesecake to this
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/strawberry-ice-cream.256902/
FA Marshmallow is a great fluff enhancer and sweeter at low %'s(.25%)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My lovely fiancee Huckleberried came up with the bees knees.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/golden-oreo-cheesecake.2388/

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok i decided on this 1 Capella-Double Chocolate V2, 2 TFA-Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, 3 TFA Berry Cereal (Berry Crunch), 4TFA Apple Pie, and 5 TFA Cheesecake w/ Graham Crust, 6 FA-Fuji Apple, 7 FA Marshmallow, 8 FA Vienna Cream, 9 FA Fresh Cream, 10 FA Raspberry all 10ml

i should be able to make a sweet fruit candy vape or 2, chocolate ice cream or milkshake, apple pie and ice cream 1 of favorite, maybe a cereal vape, and a creamy fruit vape, i think my second order will work better then my first order, i didn't put much thoughts into my first order just got a few fruit and some sour, bubble gum, and a bavarian cream i might have been ok with that if they weren't all vg real flavors, the sour is TFA but that's it. on top of them flavors i also have apple 7ml, strawberry got about 5ml, bubble gum 7ml, bavarian cream 2.5ml all vg real flavors and the sour 2ml from TFA. so anything you have for a recipe please share if im missing 1 or 2 ingredients ill try to get them so please help.
im going to give this a try i will have everything this week http://vapingunderground.com/threads/raspberry-cheesecake-ice-cream.149284/ thanks for show me this 1
[URL='http://vapingunderground.com/members/squonk.30567/']Squonk

cheesecake ice cream i might not ever try anything else after this lol cheesecake is by far 1 of my favorites.

[/URL]

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
TFA VBIC 6%
TFA Ripe Strawberry 6%

aka Mustard Milk

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing I had to learn the hard way, if a juice isn't coming out right adding more flavor is often not the answer (sometimes it is, though). But I have, more often than not, had better luck diluting the flavoring. It sounds weird, but some of these flavors can overpower themselves. I mix my VG/PG/Nic in a bulk batch and then mixing my juices is just adding flavoring to however much I am mixing. This way, if I need to dilute something, it is very quick and easy.

I should mention that I am very new to all of this, as well, so you should probably just ignore this post. ;)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
One thing I had to learn the hard way, if a juice isn't coming out right adding more flavor is often not the answer (sometimes it is, though). But I have, more often than not, had better luck diluting the flavoring. It sounds weird, but some of these flavors can overpower themselves. I mix my VG/PG/Nic in a bulk batch and then mixing my juices is just adding flavoring to however much I am mixing. This way, if I need to dilute something, it is very quick and easy.

I should mention that I am very new to all of this, as well, so you should probably just ignore this post. ;)
no your method is a good one
we all have our own
right now im still trying to get the balance of 3 flavors right in a mix and having very little luck
i am trying to come up with a better method and a variation of this may help me

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We need a sticky of must have starter flavors for new DIYers. TFA GC Cheesecake, FA Fresh Cream, FA Raspberry, Inw Shisha Strawberry, INW Biscuit, FA Marshmallow, FA Vanilla Classic, CAPs VBIC, FA Vienna Cream. Just to name a few.
just want to thank you for these ingredients i only got 6 of them and some other flavors but wow ty, i really was able to make a few tasty vapes thxs to you. my second diy went great and I am for going to continue diy ing cause of you. the only problem i have is every recipe i tried was ok or very little flavor, but I was able to make a few things myself that were really good once i get these recipe where I want them ill share

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My preferred flavor brands are (best from top to bottom):
Flavor Art (FA)
Inawera (INW)
Capella (CAP)
The Flavor/Perfumer's Apprentice (TPA)

Depending on your recipe, the liquid needs steeping, or not. Most fruit flavors are shake and vape. Others, e. g. custards and tobaccos need at least 1 week of steeping.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
OK for a couple recipes, assuming Cap VBIC is the same as TFA, and I think it is just without the pepper some people get, then try:

2% FA raspberry
3% Cap VBIC
1% FA Vienna cream
.5% FA marshmallow
Give that around a week and you should like it, FA marshmallow literally is only sweetener, you would have to use a huge amount to begin getting marshmallow taste.

1.5% FA Fuji
1% FA raspberry
.5% FA marshmallow
Good after around 48 hours, course don't know if you'll like it.

That's about what I got from that list, that ain't a standalone. Be patient dude, soon you'll be making some really good juice without anyone's help :D

And @Squonk I agree with you on that sticky or at least a topic about great flavors for starting DIY, something like that would have helped immensely back when I first started DIY. FA raspberry, FA fresh, FA Vienna, FA Fuji, and FA green tea were indispensable when I started back up about a year ago.

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just want to thank you for these ingredients i only got 6 of them and some other flavors but wow ty, i really was able to make a few tasty vapes thxs to you. my second diy went great and I am for going to continue diy ing cause of you. the only problem i have is every recipe i tried was ok or very little flavor, but I was able to make a few things myself that were really good once i get these recipe where I want them ill share
Your very welcome. I'm glad your on your way.:wave::shades:

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i order real flavors vg first time and nothing tasting good if it even had flavor, i got a kit on order it comes with 10 flavors i don't want to mess up again
RF VG are not great. Their SC flavors are much better (they are all I use now) and can be used at lower percentages but still require some steeping time.

VU Sponsors