Become a Patron!

Nebox mini coil help

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay so with the normal coils it came with it was cool/ warm at about 45wats and had some good vapor production (that's what im going for I like the tricks and stuff) I put together the mini coil with the build it had on the instructions and even at 20 watts its insanely hot with meh vapor but the vapor is heavy and lingers but I want alot of vapor but I want it cool. I like taking a long drag to get my vapor so instead do I use the ferinhite/celcus mode to get it cool? If so what's a good temp?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't yet used the tc with my Nebox, but from what I've read it's running extremely hot. I generally run my Ni200 coils around 40 watts and 500F, but with this I suggest starting at 20 watts and 250F based on what I've read. Be sure to lock in the resistance on a cold coil or it will be even more inaccurate, and also be sure to switch to tc mode! (How to do that is in the instruction booklet)

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't yet used the tc with my Nebox, but from what I've read it's running extremely hot. I generally run my Ni200 coils around 40 watts and 500F, but with this I suggest starting at 20 watts and 250F based on what I've read. Be sure to lock in the resistance on a cold coil or it will be even more inaccurate, and also be sure to switch to tc mode! (How to do that is in the instruction booklet)

Yeah ik how to do it. I just dont want it so hot. Im at 20 watts ill switch over and try 250f

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

You are amazing this is great thankyou

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You were in wattage mode? That was your problem!

Yeah sadly lol, question right quick. The vapor is really heavy for some crazy reason its hard to get down my throat in a way ( I have asthema) but with normal coils I have no problem getting it down. So if I take cotton out will it help or hurt me?

More cotton = ????
Less cotton = ????
I did open the air holes on the side but it didnt help much with the warmth of the vapor and the thickness

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah sadly lol, question right quick. The vapor is really heavy for some crazy reason its hard to get down my throat in a way ( I have asthema) but with normal coils I have no problem getting it down. So if I take cotton out will it help or hurt me?

More cotton = ????
Less cotton = ????
I did open the air holes on the side but it didnt help much with the warmth of the vapor and the thickness
You were in wattage mode? That was your problem!
Also the wraps are really close to the center hole should i get it off of that?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They should be just below the top of the posts - at least that's how i do it. If you're not getting dry hits then your wicking is good. If it's too hot turn down the temp and open the airflow wide . You may have to reduce your nic level of course (are you using nic?)

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They should be just below the top of the posts - at least that's how i do it. If you're not getting dry hits then your wicking is good. If it's too hot turn down the temp and open the airflow wide . You may have to reduce your nic level of course (are you using nic?)
Its at 1.5mg of nic which is still to much I love and want 0 but they'd yhe only one they had that was the flavor I wanted.

I guess I have to put more cotton back in it lol cause I took alot out, ill have to fit that a bit :p

VU Sponsors