Become a Patron!

Nautilus Tank

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Umm my apologies if I presume something inaccurate, but I think this could be "SPAM". That said I'm answering as I think it's a good question. Can a (forget Hana) 50W APV work on a Nautilus? Of course it can, although it is way beyond overkill. The 20W iStick has more power that a nautilus can handle. Any 10-15 watt device will work just fine on such a tank.

Last edited:
I currently have the 20w iStick, it is my main/work go to mod. I just got a Kanger Sub Mini tank to go along wuth both battery mods. I'm excited.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, got side tracked. With the nautilus thr lowest resistance is 1.6 Ohms right? So would it work past 30w?

I don't think you can use the Nautilus past 30 watts (if that) - I believe it will burn! But, yes, you can use it on the Hana - just turn the wattage down.

Byter

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, got side tracked. With the nautilus thr lowest resistance is 1.6 Ohms right? So would it work past 30w?

I suggest keeping wattage at 12w or below and it will be fine. I run my rDNA at 10w with my Nautilus and to me that is where the 1.6 ohm coil is happy.

Running a Nautilus at 30w should turn the coil into garbage in about 3 drags. I switch between sub tank and Nautilus daily and biggest thing is for me to remember to dial back wattage when I switch from sub tank to Nautilus. Be vigilant!

VU Sponsors