Become a Patron!

Natural flavors are coil killers - So what...It's worth it to me.

Isn't a natural flavor that you don't have to flavor chase worth a more frequent wick change?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I seem to be in the minority. I find the natural flavor extracts far superior to the artificial food flavors for a number of reasons: No vapor tongue No saturation of sense receptors No chemical odors No nausea No big stink in the room I can vape them all day The trade off is that they aren't cheap and I have to change my wicks more often. I don't mind this as the flavor profile is worth it with the natural flavors. It seems though that most vapers won't change their wicks more often for any reason. I don't get it.
confused-monkey.jpg

ecigdotcom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Where are you getting your flavors from?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Dont think it's about how often the wicks are changed.. it's more of what's in those natural flavors..
sugars, for example.. aren't meant to be vaped..
there are more examples, but someone else can say this much better than me..

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dont think it's about how often the wicks are changed.. it's more of what's in those natural flavors..
sugars, for example.. aren't meant to be vaped..
there are more examples, but someone else can say this much better than me..
"Meant to be vaped"? Since when are synthetic food flavors "meant to be vaped? Nothing but fresh air was meant to be vaped.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
"Meant to be vaped"? Since when are synthetic food flavors "meant to be vaped? Nothing but fresh air was meant to be vaped.

I know you get my point, there, Real.. I think you know all too well and have been around..
why start a discussion like this, knowing someone will say what I did and then question it?

im opting out, dont need the headache today.. someone else can play with you tho, I am sure of it.. ;)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am going to mix up some of those NETs soon. I got the package you sent last week. Been busy with other things, and am looking forward to trying the extracts.

I don't care about changing wick. I already gunk my coils and have to clean them weekly to twice a week anyway.

For me, it's about taste.

VU Sponsors