Become a Patron!

My Taifun died...I need another one...BADLY...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think my Taifun died tonight. It will not fire at all on my SVD, but my Kayfuns are doing great. Won't read any resistance at all, so I'm sad beyond words. I'd love to buy another reasonable one, or I have 5 Aspire Nautilus tanks I'd gladly trade. Just desparate to find another Taifun, or at the least, another bottom deck piece...Any advice or guidance will be appreciated...

Daniel

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I am selling mine. Trying to thin the herd. I'd let it go for $20 shipped. It is the HCigar version.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling mine. Trying to thin the herd. I'd let it go for $20 shipped. It is the HCigar version.
I'll take it. How do I get you the money, do you use PayPal?
Daniel

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering how it 'died'..? If you wanna get rid of it, PM me.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think my Taifun died tonight. It will not fire at all on my SVD, but my Kayfuns are doing great. Won't read any resistance at all, so I'm sad beyond words. I'd love to buy another reasonable one, or I have 5 Aspire Nautilus tanks I'd gladly trade. Just desparate to find another Taifun, or at the least, another bottom deck piece...Any advice or guidance will be appreciated...

Daniel

Look at the screw on the bottom of your Taifun. It may have gotten recessed and wont make contact with the 510 pin on the SVD. Screw it out a little bit and put it back on the SVD.

This happens to me all the time on my Provari's.......Just srew it out a little bit.... (bet it will work now)

If it still wont fire, look at your coil and make sure its not broken or a srew is loose.

Phone Guy

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thunderball got here first, I've got 1 tgt that the 510 pin goes too far in and I almost always have to unscrew it a little to make contact. Eitherway though, $20 for another one is well worth it!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shhhhh..... ;)

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at the screw on the bottom of your Taifun. It may have gotten recessed and wont make contact with the 510 pin on the SVD. Screw it out a little bit and put it back on the SVD.

This happens to me all the time on my Provari's.......Just srew it out a little bit.... (bet it will work now)

If it still wont fire, look at your coil and make sure its not broken or a srew is loose.
Thunderball you were right dude! The dang little screw was in too far, & after I screwed it out, the Taifun started puffing like a locomotive again. I'm so happy, and I've still got another one coming..hehehehe A TOTAL win for me, both ways. Taifuns...once I had 1, now I have 2, that's muliplication....LMAO:) Thanks for the advice Thunderball!! I'm grateful for every bit of help & advice I recive from the VU crew!!

Reactions: jae

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the world of RBAs, nothing ever dies. It only needs fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors