Become a Patron!

My opinion on a couple juices.

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
Mount Baker Vapor; Grape.
Okay it's a 50/50 blend and 0 nicotine 15 mls. Now I can't stand the juice but I'm vaping it because it's all I have right now. It tastes like a grapico with about half the sugar it needs. And I don't like grapico to begin with. But hey you might like it. I also don't like it because it's 50/50 blend. I'd never touch this juice again.

Stellar; Zenith Cookie. It's a cinnamon sugar cookie. It's not bad actually. But I'd never get it again. It's supposed to be a 90/10 blend. But I'm not sure haha.

My girlfriend got both these juices and didn't like them so she gave them to me.
d7973a4511996c301ba6763257ecfbd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea mount baker vapor is some nasty shit ... I was gifted about 500ml and I threw every bottle in the trash lol

If you want a good quality juice that burns clean without any additives added to it
You need to try

Tatjuejuice.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From all the juices I have ever bought... Mt.Baker gets the repulsive award.........

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't do MBV, either. It all has a chemical taste, to me. Got a peach juice from them that tasted exactly like those peach toilet fresheners smell. Blech.
However, my wife loves their swill lol.

VU Sponsors