Become a Patron!

my notes on FlavourArt Coconut

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you for your review. I am looking for a replacement for TFA's Coconut Extra which I use to love until I found the warnings.
I really hate having to replace flavor brands that I have made custom e-liquid with. FlavourArt Coconut was on my list to try next.
I hope it will work well for me too.

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have you noticed that all coconut flavorings produce a little extra vapor?[/QUOTE]
I have noticed this.I thought it was just me.

-GR-

Member For 4 Years
Am I of the odd bunch to say that I have a hard time tasting FA Coconut? Even at 1% in a mix I can't pick it up.

Walker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just mixed something up a couple days ago with 1% FA coconut. I can taste it, mainly when I exhale, but it's faint. I think I would REALLY taste it if I hadn't use as much FA Cocoa in that recipe.

At 1%, FA Cocoa seems to completely dominate. I made three different recipes with Cocoa in it at that same time, all at 1%. It's almost the only thing I can taste in them.

I have not tried the coconut in any sort of fruit or creamy mix, but my initial thoughts are that I will REALLY be able to taste it if I get that cocoa out of the way.

rkoko164

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mixed 5% coconut with 5% TFA pineapple and can't detect the coconut . To be fair the TFA pineapple is very strong and I will use less in the next trial, also it had not steeped.

VU Sponsors