wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
lol I learned it from watching you ..... yup moving a bunch over :)

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had FA Banana in the cart, but pulled it in favor of TFA Ripe Banana as I'm not ready to try new banana brands just yet. Ripe Banana is one of the few TFA's flavors that a little goes a long way and is yummy too.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was awaiting this review! Much appreciated!

Going to try this with strawberry...once I find the right strawberry or mix of them. In which case I may indeed boost banana with walnut or Fuji.

Was vaping fa rum standalone today & was thinking how tasty it would be with rum!

Thanks much for review HIC! I really do appreciate your time and effort!

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have some "Organic Banana Foster" by Nature's Flavors and it has the artificial runts-candy-thing going on, though it's still kinda nice. I never thought of "helping" it with an accurate banana. I've got a few other old flavors that seem more bold than accurate, I might try this approach with those and other FA stuff.

"Accurate banana" as a phrase by itself has a certain ring I can't let go off. I'm not weird, you're weird.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have some "Organic Banana Foster" by Nature's Flavors and it has the artificial runts-candy-thing going on, though it's still kinda nice. I never thought of "helping" it with an accurate banana. I've got a few other old flavors that seem more bold than accurate, I might try this approach with those and other FA stuff.

"Accurate banana" as a phrase by itself has a certain ring I can't let go off. I'm not weird, you're weird.

lol :) I associate TFA banana (ripe) with bike-chain lubricant. It brings me back to my childhood when I sniff the bottle, but I can't stand vaping it. Even a single drop in a mixture stands out to me, ketone city! So while there's no help for it--maybe it's possible to help FA Banana with some infinitesimal amount.

Was also thinking of adding a small smidge of fa lemon sicily to fa banana + a flea tear's worth of banana ripe. It's just a hunch, but it seems like the lemon might take down the super-sweet laffytaffyness of the artificial banana flavor and if I'm lucky, help boost the natural one. Or it could be a total disaster. I mean, learning experience.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Either my taste buds have changed or the TFA Banana (Ripe) I bought from BCV in a plastic bottle didn't taste as good as the one I bought from WL in a glass vial.
So I ordered FlavourArt Banana. For my "I-never-thought-I'd-ever-buy-this-flavor", FA Walnut. I have read other threads by HIC where he mentions the use of walnut, but not as a nut type flavor. I could go for a banana walnut cookie or something else yummy, besides using it as a "buttery note" of sorts..

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love FA walnut! It really enhances other "nut" flavors in a mix, hazelnut, pecan, etc. Also lends that "buttery" flavor to bakery mixes.

I'm trying to figure out if I have a bad batch or if I just taste FA Banana different. I have tried mixing at various % but end up with a cinnamon flavor, no banana at all that I can taste. It smells like banana straight from the bottle but also with a hint of cinnamon. I'm thinking of trying a new bottle but if this is normal I see no point as I really dislike that cinnamon flavor I get.

I've tried it standalone and with other fruits (Strawberry, Pineapple, Coconut) to see if it changed anything but it just overpowers everything at 2-5% . I'm hoping its a bad batch as I really want a good banana vape and was looking forward to HIC's Banana Pudding recipe. I tried Soft Banana from One on One and it tasted fine so its not my tastebuds, hopefully...

VU Sponsors