Become a Patron!

My Little Comedian

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just thought I'd share this cute and hilarious story.

Today I picked my three year old up from school and her teacher told me a very funny story. During lunch time, my daughter stood up and declared "I would like to tell a joke my daddy taught me" Her teachers were pretty surprised and gave her the floor. So here is the joke..

"How do you make a tissue dance?"

"Put a little boogie on it !"

The classroom erupted in laughter and she even finished with "Thats all folks, goodnight!"

She is now known as the class comedian. It was a proud moment for me and I wish I could have been there.

That's all I got folks, good night and make sure to tip your waitress :)

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing better than little people. Mine crack me up every day.

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aww she's adorable. Miss my daughter being that small. She's 10 now.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aww she's adorable. Miss my daughter being that small. She's 10 now.
Ain't that the truth - mine's 12 and for the last year and change it seems the only thing she knows how to say is "I know, Dad!"

Hey Kenzi, you need to flush the toilet when you're done, okay?

I know, Dad!

Well come in here and let's discuss whether it was Mom or the cats that did this, then...

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My kid is at the stage where she wants do every thing by herself or wants to bell with ever thing. It's nice gesture but usually ends in a mess or disaster

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My kid is at the stage where she wants do every thing by herself or wants to bell with ever thing. It's nice gesture but usually ends in a mess or disaster
Unless there's no way to avoid it, let her at it! Great life-building skills, and if nothing else those are the times that created the funny stories I'll use to tease her in front of her boyfriend once she's 21 and allowed to date...

VU Sponsors