Become a Patron!

my favorite juice...diy douchebags.

If I start making my own ejuice do I have to answer noob favorite juice questions , with my own blend and you can't have it? Or am allowed to post an answer that might help?

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite diy flavor right now is HIC's Lemon Meringue pie /douchebag \sacarstic douchebag

I'd say that you're allowed to answer with anything you want. I'm assuming that since you're posting this in the U MAD BRO subforum, that you're trying to say that you're annoyed by diy'ers posting that their favorite flavors are their own homemade juice? I mean that's what I gather from this post...kinda... not really sure. If that's the case maybe said "noobs" should post that they're looking for flavor suggestions and diy'ers need not reply.

PS: You may want to not stereotype every diy'er into the same category. I'm sure that we have twatwhistles, cocksockets, and douchenozzles that also love to diy.

PSS Almost every diy'er will share their recipe with you..

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My favorite diy flavor right now is HIC's Lemon Meringue pie /douchebag \sacarstic douchebag

I'd say that you're allowed to answer with anything you want. I'm assuming that since you're posting this in the U MAD BRO subforum, that you're trying to say that you're annoyed by diy'ers posting that their favorite flavors are their own homemade juice? I mean that's what I gather from this post...kinda... not really sure. If that's the case maybe said "noobs" should post that they're looking for flavor suggestions and diy'ers need not reply.

PS: You may want to not stereotype every diy'er into the same category. I'm sure that we have twatwhistles, cocksockets, and douchenozzles that also love to diy.

LMAO...thx for nearly causing beer to exit via my nostrils ya bastige. :D

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I start making my own ejuice do I have to answer noob favorite juice questions , with my own blend and you can't have it? Or am allowed to post an answer that might help?
I feel like I walked in half way through a conversation with that question.WTF

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

OK, a serious answer: I do DIY nearly all my juice, and in those threads I do often say one of my DIY's is my fave. Because it's true and I want to promote DIY.

If they ask about it, then it can be discussed. Most of the time, nobody cares.
But, if my saying so introduces a vaper to the world of choices and savings that is DIY, then I'm happy.

Not very difficult eh?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you can just make your juice you know Pruneking and sit on the shitter and vape if ya want...do as you please do not have to ask permission

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Muhahahaha. Sadly operation nostril obliteration is deemed a failure.

Good, as It was a Chelada made with cheep beer, Spicy V8 and habanero sauce...that woulda been bad.

Also, It would be alcohol abuse, so nahhhhh. ;)

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is he saying we are all douchebags because we DIY?
If so I think it is the first time I have been in that category. :eek: LOL

I believe so. It was sort of difficult to decipher his intent except for the diy douchebag statement.. unless he was signing it as diy douchebag...

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ah… The butthurt is strong with this one… ROFLMAO

Oh and I do have to say that a chili vape I just douchbag DIY'd…. Not my favorite…

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Oo lemon meringue huh

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That would not be advisable unless you want some zero nic... :p I'll hit you up next time I mix to get some specifics

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That would not be advisable unless you want some zero nic... :p I'll hit you up next time I mix to get some specifics
Actually was watching that strange addiction show and this couple actually did Coffee enemas up to 10 times a day I guess it was getting them high
their doctor said to stop immediatly they could die... guess what they did? They went right back to it... Maybe a nic enema? hmmmm

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Actually was watching that strange addiction show and this couple actually did Coffee enemas up to 10 times a day I guess it was getting them high
their doctor said to stop immediatly they could die... guess what they did? They went right back to it... Maybe a nic enema? hmmmm
I love that show lol, one chick ate dirty diapers.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I guess Bro was mad and got over it, since he's yet to respond. Anyway... I'm sitting here vaping wllmc's creamy lemon lime that tastes straight up like Key Lime Pie in one tank. He shared the recipe, so I made it. That's in one tank. In another, I have HIC's Tiramisu Cheesecake. I made that one, too, because he shared the recipe and I like it a lot. In another tank I have Golden Oreo Cheesecake, that tastes more like a cookie. I made that one myself. And I shared it. I like it. I'm a douchebag and I guess that's ok with me. Cuz, I do like DIY. A lot. Met some really cool people that I guess are douchebags, too. I don't know, ask 'em.

MjAxMS1lYmIxODBlNGQ5MmU3OWRl.png

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Share some of your recipes in the recipe forum, dude!
No No NO they are all mine they are all on facebook in the advanced DIY group Mine are kinda broken down
for drippers then RBA then regular atomizers as some flavors taste great at a average ohm level 1.5 to 2.5 but vape them at .3 ohms and they taste like horse manure :) I will in time getting ready to take a month vacation here so when I get back I will surely share most will say ""OHhh my god what is that"

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At the shop we have several budding DIYrs who buy several flavors just to mix and make another. We half heartely call it 'backyard alchemy'. I think the afore mentioned douche bags would be the vape nazi typed who treat their secret formulas like they just perfected cold fusion; they could tell you,but then they'd have to kill you.

I dnt see any reason to not share recipes. Ecigexpress.com has a whole cookbook section with some flavors that sound real tasty.

VU Sponsors