Become a Patron!

My experience: Cloupor T5 vs Sigelei Mini 30w

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is my comparison between the Cloupor T5 and Sigelei Mini 30w, although I'm sure a lot of you won't care much since I'm not a prominent member of this community:

I'll start with the pros and cons:
Cloupor T5 pros:
- 50w
- love the shape
- Nice for my big hands
- looks cool in my opinion

Sigelei Mini 30w pros:
- small and portable
- long battery life
- the chrome topping is nice
- feels firm

Cloupor cons:
- not portable
- most attys look bad on it due to the huge diameter
- buttons are weird

Sigelei cons:
- hard to get used to the setup of menu and functions
- 30w

My overall opinion and choice:
I love both devices but I prefer my Sigelei because it feels a lot firmer and I don't feel awkward carrying it around. My main complaint is somehow I always manage to get into the memory function and have trouble changing the wattage but in sure that's just me. I love the Sigelei's battery life it lasts way longer for sure. I love my cloupor too but it's just too big to carry around and the battery maybe lasts 2 hours and that's fustrating for me.

Any comments and questions would be awesome I would love to here what you have to say.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't feel like your opinion doesn't matter ! It does! Thanks for you post !

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
had to return my mini cloupor due to it constantly draining my batteries even when it was powered off, would drain them below 2.5v
on the other hand I have 2 sig mini 30 watts and love em battery changing is easy and you'll get used to the memory function, just when you want to adj the watts hit the down button first before the up and you'll have no issues.

Good review,

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
had to return my mini cloupor due to it constantly draining my batteries even when it was powered off, would drain them below 2.5v
on the other hand I have 2 sig mini 30 watts and love em battery changing is easy and you'll get used to the memory function, just when you want to adj the watts hit the down button first before the up and you'll have no issues.

Good review,
Thanks for the tip! I just feel robbed after spending $100 on the Cloupor and $30 on the Sigelei

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love my Sigelei's. Never owned a Cloupor though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
People here value everyone's opinions, so don't feel like if you're new your experiences don't matter or don't help educate someone else who may be on the fence on what device to buy. I have seen very few complaints with sigs, however I've seen a lot of people with various problems with multiple cloupor models. Not that I've owned either, but I do try to keep up with what's out for when I finally can afford to upgrade.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Good comparison.

Here is a trick with the menu for the Siggy.

You can set the different wattages as you like and then pick.

Or you can just press the - button once which negates the menu and adjust up or down from there!

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You guys are awesome thanks for the tips!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You guys are awesome thanks for the tips!

Please don't sell yourself short as your first crack at the bat hit a homerun with your comparison!

You shared and we shared right back.

Which is how a great forum is supposed to work.

BTW, one additional thing.

In my experience, you can charge the Siggy using the USB charge function safely.

The Clouper from what I hear..........

Not so much.

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please don't sell yourself short as your first crack at the bat hit a homerun with your comparison!

You shared and we shared right back.

Which is how a great forum is supposed to work.

BTW, one additional thing.

In my experience, you can charge the Siggy using the USB charge function safely.

The Clouper from what I hear..........

Not so much.

I never had a problem with charging my cloupor using a charger but I may be of few. Also the fact that cloupor released a 75w update for the t5 that fried most devices...crazy. It's kind of disappointing for both devices that I can't vape while charging but that's not too big an issue now that my battery lasts

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing I've read but not experienced is that the 510 threads on the Sigelei 30 are soft. I put an adapter on mine to protect them, just in case. Had it a week or so now so be careful with it when changing toppers (as always).

RobbieR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the review, I am looking for a small mod to replace my 30w Istick soon. The Sigelei Mini 30w is on the top of the short list.

I was considering the Coupor Mini, but after reading about all the melt downs the Clouper Mini is out of the running.

VU Sponsors