Become a Patron!

MVP Vapor - Marion, OH

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woop woop!
WE finally, FINALLY have an actual vape shop not just a roll-your-own shop that happens to sell ecigs...
First off, I'm not an employee and not affiliated with them in any way- just spreading the word.
With that said, they are a welcome establishment in Marion. They carry a decent selection of, what I call, common higher-end hardware at the expected brick and mortar prices but what I really like is their MASSIVE amount of liquids.
They are strictly a reseller (no in-house mixes) and carry about a dozen or so different lines from Kik and Niquid to Halo and Vapor Beast, all the way up to Suicide Bunny, Cosmic Fog and Vintage ELiquids.
Did I mention the tasting bar?
Every liquid is set up along a nice, clean well-lit bar that gives you the option of using a pre-filled clearo with guest tips or straight from the bottle into your own dripper.
Pretty cool.
They sell Japanese cotton, rebuilding kits, chargers, and a growing selection of tanks, RBA's and even a few RTA's.
And they're pretty nice people.
Guess that about covers it...
Ooh yeah- 1603 Marion Mt Gilead Rd in the same strip as BW3 and Harbor Freight.
Again, I'm really glad they came to town so maybe now some cigarette salesman didn't try to push a CE4 on me as the latest and greatest 'oil tank'
I kid you not... that's a quote.

Cvcjuice

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MVP is an amazing store!

VU Sponsors