Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Not much info other than it is just a funky vape thingie with a huge mAh capacity at this point.

Doesn't even say if it is VV or VW but I will watch it as well.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ECMP has the firing switch right on the front of the device just like the MVP, above it there are 5 different color LED’s. These LED’s indicate the battery voltage level: white means 4.2-3.9V, blue means 3.9-3.7V, green means 3.7-3.5V, and red means 3.5V or below. To turn the device on and off just press the button quickly 5 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love the 6000 mAh but until it's proven over the long haul i'll keep my distance , anytime there is a dominating product like the MVP there will be imitators so no surprise here.

Whats it cost is what i am curious about. Build quality looks questionable , maybe it's the colors that throw me off , keep it black lol.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its got that ugly raised 510/ego connection. Never have liked the looks of those. It will be interesting to see someone do a battery test on these to see if they are truly a 6000 mAh cell. If they are it would be a good mod for long trips.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will take along time to charge if its by USB like 12-16 hrs

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cou
Man , didn't even think of that , that is a big downer for sure , that means a minimum of two will be required lol.
could be better if a 1amp usb wall adapter was used or you can buy higher amp usb Hub for a PC

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only fault I find with my MVP2 is the position of the button. I have stubby fingers. Sadly they replicated that too.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol 6000 mah huh? I'll wait to here someone confirm that.. I have a feeling this won't be legit.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I Have a Dual 26500 VV BeastBox from Mr E-Liquid. Batteries last a long time 3.3 to 8 volts

VU Sponsors