Become a Patron!

MVP 3.0 - 30watts

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just saw this on the Innokin FB page:

Happy New Year! This is the iTaste MVP3.0!
The MVP3 is a 30W device with a 3800Mah Battery that can fire down to .4ohm and can charge electronic devices. It has a smart and clear OLED screen with intuitive controls, well placed flush stainless steel threads, high quality spring connector and a strong side fire button. It is initially available in 4 colors and, like the MVP2.0, there will be wraps.
To show that this is the real deal, we are going to be giving the MVP3 to Phil Busardo and Dimitris when they visit Shenzhen and we are planning to ask them to review the MVP3 at Innokin next Monday when they tour the Innokin factory and offices.
We are going to be running a '24 hour MVP3 Giveaway' where Innokin will give away a total of 24 MVP3s and 24 Gladius Tanks to lucky winners on this subReddit and on our Facebook page every hour.
The iTaste MVP3.0 is going to be priced very affordably and will be covered by the Innokin 90 Day Limited Warranty. The launch date will be announced during the giveaway, which will be competitively soon.
Have a great and happy New Year's Eve everyone and Thank You very much for such a great year!!! Have a great night and a great 2015!!

1553363_784715834933264_7539691509409112309_o.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep, I kept saying that the MVP 20 isn't he same thing as the MVP 3 but people were calling me crazy.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks awesome and I loved my MVP2
can't wait to see how they price the MVP3

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks awesome and I loved my MVP2
can't wait to see how they price the MVP3

I heard $99 which will probably mean $69 at 101Vape but I could be crazy.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard $99 which will probably mean $69 at 101Vape but I could be crazy.
not-sure-if-crazy-like-fox-or-crazy-like-fox-news.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hell, I am vaping a Aerotank v2 on a MVPv2 right now. :D

Pretty handy vapage...
Now, if they could vape like 1 ohm and not run the battery pack down in 5min doing it, I'd be happy.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not impressed with this one to be honest , will stick to the 20 watt if i need a fixed battery mod.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot will depend on the price, but if it has an Evolv chipset, I'll probably pick one up.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would only care about an Evolv chipset if it was a replaceable battery mod .

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another pic, showing colors
27VSYUf.jpg

I wasn't impressed with the MVP2 due to 510 pin problems all the time, but this looks a good improvement over the 2 just on looks.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really had no issues with the looks or the button placement on the MVP 2.0 , the MVP 20 watt i have no issues with either . This one has the side button placement which is fine with me as well .

It appears i'm not very demanding .

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
These things are sexy as hell. Would work great for the sub tank and look like a million while doing so. Especially the black one.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An EGO looks nice when you don't have anything. Mods are getting more powerful all the time. Price is not an issue for most. It's great! I have run out of stuff to buy, so I can vape for a month for about 6.00.

VU Sponsors