MVP 20 W $27.08

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Weird, their MVP2s are more expensive (by $10) than their MVP 20s.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Weird, their MVP2s are more expensive (by $10) than their MVP 20s.
It's a special extended, holiday sale. And, who knows, maybe they extended it because they didn't sell as many as they hoped. Oh, you mean the original price?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a special extended, holiday sale. And, who knows, maybe they extended it because they didn't sell as many as they hoped. Oh, you mean the original price?
That would be my guess. With all the new things out there perhaps the market for the same old MVP just jacked up to 20Ws wasn't as great as anticipated. I already have 2 MVP2s so I'm quite sure when I'm ready to jack up that wattage I'll be wanting something different just for the sake of variety.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That would be my guess. With all the new things out there perhaps the market for the same old MVP just jacked up to 20Ws wasn't as great as anticipated. I already have 2 MVP2s so I'm quite sure when I'm ready to jack up that wattage I'll be wanting something different just for the sake of variety.
yeah, know what u mean. so much too choose from

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone have any experience with this company? So many of these types of businesses seem to come and go, and when they go, they seem to take a bunch of people's money with them. See Hall of Shame thread

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would think the very fact that they managed to get the domain name ecig.com means they have some major financial backing. That domain name must have cost them a fortune.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Innokin have stagnated greatly in keeping up with the market. Their recent products have not appealed to me in the least, just mere slight upgrades combined with high costs to get anything out there. The MVP 20 watt could have offered so much more after over a year hiatus but nonetheless it's not the MVP 3.0 and still a good mod for what it is. I purchased one as a gift for $45 which I thought was reasonable, it works very well, no qualms. They wanted to get something out before Christmas to compete with the i Stick at the same price point. For me the i Stick is a better option, more convenient to carry, more stylish, better buttons and OLED screen. They did include the Ego adapter just like the i Stick and a white charging cable, not the same as the MVP 2.0, no tank as well which is fine because I strongly disliked the i Clear 30. The i Stick adapter is much better threaded. Both are good mods. The 3.0 release which is coming very soon, will be a complete makeover according to Innokin. There will be several price point options to choose from in order to make the mod affordable to a larger demographic while meeting different vapors needs. 2015 will be an interesting year as small powered box mods are gaining increased popularity.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have any experience with this company? So many of these types of businesses seem to come and go, and when they go, they seem to take a bunch of people's money with them. See Hall of Shame thread
I know what you're referring to. There was a fiasco during the Black Friday sales. They made some technical mistakes that caused some grief . The biggest qualm was that they supposedly didn't do right by their customers and make up for it. However, they are not thieves, they are a legit company. That being said, I personally think you can do better than buying the new MVP from them, unless you really have your heart set on it. Sorry, just MHO. There are other great devices for around the same price.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone interested in purchasing an MVP 20 watt can get it here for a good price www.vaporbeast.com. They are a registered Innokin supplier. Honest company with good service, never had any problems in dealing with them Free shipping over $35

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know what you're referring to. There was a fiasco during the Black Friday sales. They made some technical mistakes that caused some grief . The biggest qualm was that they supposedly didn't do right by their customers and make up for it. However, they are not thieves, they are a legit company. That being said, I personally think you can do better than buying the new MVP from them, unless you really have your heart set on it. Sorry, just MHO. There are other great devices for around the same price.
Thanks for the reply. the mvp20 isn't for me, it would be for my brother whom I'm trying to get to quit smoking. I gave him a kanger tank and some extra coils and a supply of juice. His stick battery sucks, and I figured this would work well with that tank. What else would you suggest? something like an eleaf iStick? Open to suggestions

Personally, I sub ohm with rda's rdta's, mechs and a Sig 100w box.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the reply. the mvp20 isn't for me, it would be for my brother whom I'm trying to get to quit smoking. I gave him a kanger tank and some extra coils and a supply of juice. His stick battery sucks, and I figured this would work well with that tank. What else would you suggest? something like an eleaf iStick? Open to suggestions

Personally, I sub ohm with rda's rdta's, mechs and a Sig 100w box.
I use both fill n go tanks and drippers, rtas, rdas, etc. So, having some experience in both worlds I would say the iStick. Before I got one I was putting my FNG tanks on my regulated boxes (most of my tanks are 5ml). My friends here turned me on to the iStick and I loved it so much I bought some smaller tanks to fit on it. Now that they're launching a 50W version I think it's a great idea. That's just my opinion. Have you asked the members in the clearomizer section?

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I went from spinners to an istick and it was a big difference, u would think both devices being variable it wouldn't be all that much, but I noticed it pretty quickly. Also upgraded tanks about the same time, so maybe that was the biggest difference. I just feel the istick delivers the power better than my spinners did. A little hotter yes, that is a quirk with the istick that if u know about u just turn it down. 10 Watts on an istick vs 10 watts on an MVP is not the same. All that said tho I love mine. Wouldn't change a thing except for better power regulation, but as I said, u can work around it.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I went from spinners to an istick and it was a big difference, u would think both devices being variable it wouldn't be all that much, but I noticed it pretty quickly. Also upgraded tanks about the same time, so maybe that was the biggest difference. I just feel the istick delivers the power better than my spinners did. A little hotter yes, that is a quirk with the istick that if u know about u just turn it down. 10 Watts on an istick vs 10 watts on an MVP is not the same. All that said tho I love mine. Wouldn't change a thing except for better power regulation, but as I said, u can work around it.
Yes, power ratings on an iStick are different than most other regulated devices. I'm probably getting this wrong because I forget my electronics but I think the iStick runs on a serial type of rating as opposed to...........? There are members here who can tell you the difference. Sorry, can't remember.

Woody_

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been running the SX Mini for a couple weeks and its a great devce. My minimum on regulated mods is 40W as I vape the Atlantis between 30-40W.

Supposedly Innokin will release yet another regulated device with temperature control, I'm assuming a DNA 40 mod.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been running the SX Mini for a couple weeks and its a great devce. My minimum on regulated mods is 40W as I vape the Atlantis between 30-40W.

Supposedly Innokin will release yet another regulated device with temperature control, I'm assuming a DNA 40 mod.

That's certainly a possibility a lot of companies have considered the appeal of the Vapor Shark and i Stick one for the chip and the other for small form factor. I think in the end it will come down to designing a small box mod that will be affordable to a larger base in the community. Once you incorporate a high quality chip with temperature control prices will rise exponentially. I am interested to see what the final version of the MVP 3.0 will look like because for now it's all speculation. One thing is for certain there are so many more affordable options to work with today than ever before. I know many people who have no interest in high wattage, sub ohm, building coils etc.. They use a simple Variable Voltage twist coupled with a single coil tank and they're set. Whatever works and and will save you money is what's the best. The industry will continue to offer new toys because it has to stay in business feeding the vapor's addiction on getting the latest device, soon enough we'll see 300 watt mods the size of a lighter. You won't have to push a button to activate it, simply blow on the shell and it will fire LOL. I'm sure it will sell for over $250.00 easy to those who are willing to spend that. Much like the iPhone loaded with features many will not even use but sell for the hype. What initially started out as a simple device to keep people from smoking has turned into a full blown hobby for some. I'm personally trying to show restraint on my wants and focus on my needs.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The MVP 20 watt isn't doing too bad in sales because you can get them for $40 same as the i Stick. I think Innokin understood that if they priced it for $20 more it wouldn't stand a chance at selling given the strong popularity and performance of the i Stick coupled with all of the other moderate powered box mods you can get for around $60. I prefer the i Stick but wouldn't be disappointed with the MVP either. I would have preferred for Innokin to release the true MVP 3.0 in time for Christmas and to develop a serious upgrade to the 2.0 as opposed to copying the specs of the i Stick just to get something out there. The button on the 20 watt is tight and you can't adjust down on the watts and volts you'll have to round robin if you wish to reduce your power output. Overall it's a good mod for what it is.

Last edited:

ecigdotcom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to bump this old thread, but we're a legit company. We started on 11/1/2014 so we're very new. We've had some technical glitches, but have always done right by our customers. You can always email me, I'm the owner [email protected] with any questions or issues.

Thanks!

VU Sponsors