Become a Patron!

MVP 2.0 Thoughts

What are some good pairing ideas for tanks for mvp 2.0 I really dislike the iclear30 that was included. I am using an mini aspire bdc that my preferred b&m uses to sample juice i am liking at the moment. Just interested in thoughts from the community ....

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vivi Nova works well. I'm expecting a Aspire Nautilus via vape mail any time now and heard that works well if you jack the wattage up to max.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use the Kanger Aerotank Minis on both of my MVP2s as well as the iStick. I absolutely love them. They work great.

kikitup

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You can try the bvc's coils for your tank. They are a definite upgrade. Or go straight to the nautilus mini with the bvc coils, huge upgrade. That's the path I went. With the nautilus mini I go anywhere from 8.5 to 11. It just depends on the juice.

I use an MVP everyday still for work since the battery is great for a 12 hour shift.

I have used the Aerotank which is good. From there I upgraded to a Kayfun, and that was my everyday setup for 6 months or so. I bought a Nautilus today and it is fantastic. That will be my go to from now on.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The MVP is a well known mod and they come packaged with the Iclears.

If you are willing to invest the time and a few $$ (which will save you $$$$$$$ in the long run) consider RBAs such as the Kayfun series.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With the MVP 2.0 it handles a ton of tanks/clearo's perfectly . I have used Evods to Kayfuns with it and it never skips a beat .

I would say the Pro Tanks are super popular with them , all Evod types clearo's , MT3 's , Innokin 16 and 16B's , Nautilus regular and mini with BDC or BVC coils , CE4's , CE5's RGM2 bottom coil tanks work superbly .

The below is very very popular and works fantastic on the MVP 2.0 , also at a great price.

http://101vape.com/414-home_default/kanger-protank-ii.jpg

oops, try this

http://101vape.com/clearomizers-glassomizers/43-kanger-protank-ii.html

You can try the bvc's coils for your tank. They are a definite upgrade. Or go straight to the nautilus mini with the bvc coils, huge upgrade. That's the path I went. With the nautilus mini I go anywhere from 8.5 to 11. It just depends on the juice.
When I purchased the tank they hooked me up with 2 bvc coils as backups much better experience than the bdc

I bought my Nautilus (Original/Full Size/5ml) version today and they come with the BVC coils. In fact, the BVC coils were so successful my local B&M told me that Aspire sent them coils to replace their existing BDC kits with the originals. The BVC is that good.

I have vaped the iClear, iClear30, Aspire BDC, Protank II, Aerotank and many others on an MVP. They were all good in their own way, but none of them comes close to touching the Nautilus with BVC. My Kayfun (for the time being) has been relegated to the vapebox, and I will be vaping my full size Nautilus with BVC from now on.

P.S. Just as a comparison, I'm vaping my Tesla with a TOBH dripper right now at 15 watts and blowing less clouds and less flavor than my MVP with the Nautilus at 11 watts. Buy the Nautilus. It's a bargain at $30.

Last edited:

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
aspire et-s

kanger pro tank II with the spacers installed that allow use of the original dual coil aspire coil heads...

nautilus mini...

kanger aerotank minis...

407Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got an MVP a couple weeks ago and I've been using an Aerotank 2. So far I absolutely love it.

VU Sponsors