Become a Patron!

Mutation V3 on a Limitless Mod

AshActually

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a mutation V3 and I just picked up a Limitless Sleeve Mod. I got a Marquis RDA and haven't had the time to set it up so I was wondering if using the Mutation is safe. I know with the Limitless mods the battery makes direct contact so the positive end that screws in has to drop down some into the mod but I'm not quite sure the mutation does that. Anyone know for sure so I don't blow out my battery?

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I attached my Mutation X V3 to my authentic SMPL which is a hybrid. Working great!
Also, found this statement from another forum:
"I use the limitless exclusively with RDAs as it has a hybrid topcap and I simply don't want to take any chances with my tanks even though I know perfectly well some of my tanks will work just fine with it. Better safe than sorry, in my opinion. When I use the Limitless, I also tend to keep my builds around .5 ohm, no matter what RDA I'm using. .5 ohm just seems to be the sweet spot for me with that particular mod. It also tends to be my "kick back in the mancave and vape while I enjoy a beer" mod of choice."
If your using the Indulgence edition, you should be fine.

AshActually

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome, thanks a bunch. Decided to just go for it cause why not and its been working perfectly

VU Sponsors