Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Announcing! Mushroomvapes.com Massive Price Drop!
I have lowered the prices on all of my E Liquids across the board. Now Our 12ml bottles are $3.99, our 30ml bottles are $7.99, our 60ml bottles are now $11.99 and holy moley, our 120ml bottles are now $17.98. But Heisenberg, you ask, Will my coupon codes still work? Well......Hmmmm.....Yes they will! So with your Vaping Underground 20% off code: VU20, a 120ml bottle is only $14.38! We will also have a variety of sampler pack available soon so come by our store and see what catches your eye.
Thanks,
Heisenberg

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some nice prices but get the sample packs up cause I need samples first. Purchased to many bad juices to buy big bottles and then just have to trash them because they are so bad.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Announcing! Mushroomvapes.com Massive Price Drop!
I have lowered the prices on all of my E Liquids across the board. Now Our 12ml bottles are $3.99, our 30ml bottles are $7.99, our 60ml bottles are now $11.99 and holy moley, our 120ml bottles are now $17.98. But Heisenberg, you ask, Will my coupon codes still work? Well......Hmmmm.....Yes they will! So with your Vaping Underground 20% off code: VU20, a 120ml bottle is only $14.38! We will also have a variety of sampler pack available soon so come by our store and see what catches your eye.
Thanks,
Heisenberg[/QUOTE
Link please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Went to the site liked what I saw Now their 12ml bottle prices are below most juice companies 10mil bottles in are in sample pack. I will just order 5-6 that look good and have my custom sample pack. Like the choices in Tobacco Flavors also,

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some nice prices but get the sample packs up cause I need samples first. Purchased to many bad juices to buy big bottles and then just have to trash them because they are so bad.
Wizzard, I know exactly what you mean. Been there, done that! Which is why I started my business. I do still offer free replacements on 12ml bottles if you don't like a flavor. It is part of my guarantee.

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
5 sampler packs now available! Fruit sampler, Bakery sampler, Dessert sampler, Tobacco sampler, and mint sampler. I have also added a new flavor that I am very excited about! Creme Brulee, a vanilla custard with caramel and cream. This flavor is the bomb!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I took a chance with mushroom vapes a while back when they offered another sale. Since then i have ordered the apple fritter, caramel apple coffee cake, crunch berry and buccaneer bounty and ry4. The ry4 is my adv and have ordered at least 400ml from here. All the other juices i ordered were absolutely slamming. I have also tried the cheese danish and love it. At these prices and excellent customer service why not try it? Seeing this post just made my day and thank you Carl for putting more money in my pocket!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
5 sampler packs now available! Fruit sampler, Bakery sampler, Dessert sampler, Tobacco sampler, and mint sampler. I have also added a new flavor that I am very excited about! Creme Brulee, a vanilla custard with caramel and cream. This flavor is the bomb!

Can I just say how I fucking love your username tho?
He-Heisenberg-T-Shirt-620x350.jpg

Heisenberg

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I took a chance with mushroom vapes a while back when they offered another sale. Since then i have ordered the apple fritter, caramel apple coffee cake, crunch berry and buccaneer bounty and ry4. The ry4 is my adv and have ordered at least 400ml from here. All the other juices i ordered were absolutely slamming. I have also tried the cheese danish and love it. At these prices and excellent customer service why not try it? Seeing this post just made my day and thank you Carl for putting more money in my pocket!
Hi Dave, thanks for the compliment. We love happy customers!

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another vouch for Mushroom Vapes. The Lemon Meringue is quite tasty too. Thanks Heisenberg.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Expanding my horizons here bit by bit ... will be trying the Vanilla Custard for my first time :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Expanding my horizons here bit by bit ... will be trying the Vanilla Custard for my first time :)

If you like Bryce's - you will like this one.. vaped about 60ml so far and loving it.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
i love your juices!!!

VU Sponsors