Become a Patron!

MTL RTA recommendation?

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all. Today is a proud day for me. My father, a smoker for... Sheez.. Forty plus years now? Anyways, he came to me today and told me he wants to make the switch to electronics. Thing is, he wants the same type of RTA I've been searching for for a good while now and have yet to find, so I come to you all for direction. Many thanks in advance.

I'm looking for something that...

..is rebuildable
..provides good flavor
..has a tight draw
..is not leaky
..and is not flashy or gaudy.

I'll set a soft price limit of $150. Money isn't really a concern so long as it is worth the coin.

If the Siren 25 had one tighter airflow option it would be almost perfect. Is the 22 any different?

I own a Kayfun v3 and while I'm OK with it I've had some issues with it regarding jumpy resistance readings and not firing right unless perfectly clean. Since this is not for me I want something a little easier to troubleshoot.

I've also heard good things about the Berserker but a buddy of mine says his floods and leaks like crazy every time he fills it.

Any and all recommendations are welcome.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The kayfun prime is supposed to be a perfect mtl tank.
The pico is excellent for mtl
Personally, my favorite of all ktl tanks is still the kayfun 3.1 - original.
The cthulu mtl tank was also good.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The SvoeMesto Kayfuns are pretty popular, though expensive. But can easily be had for under $150.

EDIT: @f1r3b1rd beat me to it! :)
EDIT AGAIN: Just read the 2nd part of your post. Don't mind me - it's bedtime.

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe the new kayfun prime. I like my kf5 but I'm always on the 1 or 2 setting. Thinking about getting the prime as it's basically the kf5 but with tighter airflow.

I have a beserker hopefully coming in tomorrow or Tuesday, so I can let you know how I feel about it

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Damn... I have to put a build in my K5 - it's been a while. I have a micro alien set aside for it, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Damn... I have to put a build in my K5 - it's been a while. I have a micro alien set aside for it, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
If you can get that mounted in there, I would love to know how the vape is.
I still build mine with 26g round. Dumb me, I have some 30g dual core/40g clapton wire that might be thin enough to mount in it.

BAM crew

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah, it was some left over 3x30/40 that I had from a previous build. There was only about 2-3 inches so I made a micro coil out of it.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just looked at it, and it's 28g. Probably won't fit. But it'll gimme an excuse to do something just for fun (which I don't get to do much anymore). Maybe a 3x32/42 or something.

2017-10-01 23.58.46.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just looked at it, and it's 28g. Probably won't fit. But it'll gimme an excuse to do something just for fun (which I don't get to do much anymore). Maybe a 3x32/42 or something.

View attachment 93063
Oh damn!!!
You're a magician!!!!

To the op Sorry to detail your thread, kayfun talk can get a little skewed.

BAM crew

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey man, any information is appreciated. Some of the best conversations I've yet seen have birthed themselves from all things slightly off subject. And as long as I'm learning, no harm no foul.

I love my Kayfun 5, but I'm also more accustomed to an open draw. I prefer 2x30g/40g 317l fused claptons in mine, and flavors with bold top notes.

My Kayfun 3 is brilliant with tiny single core Claptons, but I've had it just plain stop firing on me when I've no chance to remedy any discrepancy. After a thorough cleaning it works just fine, but she's since made me wary of taking her out long distance.

My Siren kinda killed both of them though. I go full on clouds bro clouds, mechs and RDAs at home, but I MTL in public to be respectful of others and carrying a $100+ tank out and about is not something I feel comfortable with. I've shattered a Lavabox DNA mod and irreparably dented a Broadside Tube Mech at work, so I've chosen to reserve everything I give a shit about for home use.

@mark, I would gladly accept any opinions you'd be willing to toss my way. I want a Berserker so bad, but she looks almost too tight for me. And the leaky filling shit kinda throws me off. But what do I know? I've yet to have my hands on one.

Otherwise, I really want to think the Kayfun Prime is the MTL end-all be-all, but there's always just that one thing that pisses me off about every Kayfun and it's hard for me to settle when I'm paying that much. I'm sure many disagree. Feel free to voice it. But this one's for my dad so I wanna make it just right. The dude has kinda put up with me for 30+ years. The least I can do is make him some tasty juice and keep him off the stinkies.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still appears to only be in the pre-order stage but seems to be the winner:

http://digiflavor.com/project/siren2/

I'm still a smoker who is still learning about vaping and hasn't tried anything beyond an Njoy ecig so I may not exactly be the most authoritative advice.

I might be thought of as a bit of a fool to go from tobacco directly to a Smok GX2/4 mod with a Digiflavor Siren V2 atomizer but I need something to motivate me to switch so why not?

Last edited:

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As stated, all opinions are welcome, yours included. This is an open forum after all. I'm certain you'll encounter opposition, but why not express yourself freely? First amendment and all, yea?

Indulge me. Tell me about your experience with the Siren 22 thus far. Coming from a smoker, your words matter. Not that they didn't before, nor do others, but that's kinda what I'm searching for here. I've been doing the electronic thing for a few years now and have somewhat forgotten why I'll never go back to inhaling combustible plant matter. Somewhat... Hehehe.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As stated, all opinions are welcome, yours included. This is an open forum after all. I'm certain you'll encounter opposition, but why not express yourself freely? First amendment and all, yea?

Indulge me. Tell me about your experience with the Siren 22 thus far. Coming from a smoker, your words matter. Not that they didn't before, nor do others, but that's kinda what I'm searching for here. I've been doing the electronic thing for a few years now and have somewhat forgotten why I'll never go back to inhaling combustible plant matter. Somewhat... Hehehe.

I commented about the validity of my post's value as a disclosure since I don't own and haven't used any vaping gear.

I was in the market for some so I could switch from smoking when someone else on this site informed me about the differences between cigarette smoking like mouth to lung vaping versus xxxx hit like direct lung vaping.

I spent this evening researching MTL atomizers as a consequence of that post when I came across this thread to post my research findings in.

I wish there was more information on the new version of Siren like release date and any experiences because it seems like the no doubt future best MTL atomizer.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello all. Today is a proud day for me. My father, a smoker for... Sheez.. Forty plus years now? Anyways, he came to me today and told me he wants to make the switch to electronics. Thing is, he wants the same type of RTA I've been searching for for a good while now and have yet to find, so I come to you all for direction. Many thanks in advance.

I'm looking for something that...

..is rebuildable
..provides good flavor
..has a tight draw
..is not leaky
..and is not flashy or gaudy.

I'll set a soft price limit of $150. Money isn't really a concern so long as it is worth the coin.

If the Siren 25 had one tighter airflow option it would be almost perfect. Is the 22 any different?

I own a Kayfun v3 and while I'm OK with it I've had some issues with it regarding jumpy resistance readings and not firing right unless perfectly clean. Since this is not for me I want something a little easier to troubleshoot.

I've also heard good things about the Berserker but a buddy of mine says his floods and leaks like crazy every time he fills it.

Any and all recommendations are welcome.
SXK Doggy Style tank from Fasttech, use coupon code MAP and it's a little over 10 bucks. I have 5 of them now, my favorite MTL RTA. Tight adjustable draw, 3.5 ml, great flavor, have never leaked. Big screws, easy to build and wick. I will put up a picture when I get time. These tanks have my Kayfun V2+, V3's, and V5 clones retired now. Sometimes have to use the little screwdriver in the airhole slot to open the base since the air adjuster ring has no stop, but it's easy. Low profile and perfect on an istick Pico.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kayfun, SXK Doggystyle, Kabuki and other designer atomizers are too expensive for me. I have a hard time accepting paying more for an atomizer than the mod it is going into. Kayfun and Doggystyle are dogged (just having Kayfun with pun) by EU tank size restrictions to boot.

That must be an imitation Doggystyle at that price if what I read about them being a French premium designer atomizer maker is correct.

Digiflavor seems like the #1 affordable MTL especially the Siren V2 with the Nautilus next best.

I wouldn't mind seeing your atomizers and learning more about them though.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don’t know if the Kayfun v5 is tight enough of a draw but, I have the SJMY Kayfun v5 clone & the quality for the price can’t be beat. For the $ no big loss if it’s not right.

Congratulations to your dad & you for being such a good son ;)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of Kayfuns... ;) my favourite is the kayfun lite but I had to build my most recent from spare parts as it was hard to find it! But the Kayfun Lite had a tighter draw than the latest Kayfun attys. That's why I like it. If your looking for an RTA with a tighter draw check out the lite :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don’t know if the Kayfun v5 is tight enough of a draw but, I have the SJMY Kayfun v5 clone & the quality for the price can’t be beat. For the $ no big loss if it’s not right.

Congratulations to your dad & you for being such a good son ;)
The k5 is more of a restricted lung hit. The kayfun prime is more of a dedicated mtl atomizer. The Kayfun 5² is a dedicated direct lung atomizer.

Personally for my mtl needs, I stick the kayfun 3.1/lite. They nailed it perfectly, for an mtl rta with that one and I don't see the need to change it. Especially since you can get a new authentic from origin for 50-50$

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The k5 is more of a restricted lung hit. The kayfun prime is more of a dedicated mtl atomizer. The Kayfun 5² is a dedicated direct lung atomizer.

Personally for my mtl needs, I stick the kayfun 3.1/lite. They nailed it perfectly, for an mtl rta with that one and I don't see the need to change it. Especially since you can get a new authentic from origin for 50-50$
Great atty ain't it?? Haven't used my Kayfun lite for a while, I might break it out later! :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Great atty ain't it?? Haven't used my Kayfun lite for a while, I might break it out later! :)
the discussion with @CrazyChef v2.0 inspired me to put a new build in mine. :)
Damn this is still the best mtl vape I've ever had.
37d8885ffaab08fc4298459954b71677.jpg

BAM crew

spr258

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The kayfun prime is supposed to be a perfect mtl tank.
The pico is excellent for mtl
Personally, my favorite of all ktl tanks is still the kayfun 3.1 - original.
The cthulu mtl tank was also good.

I have not seen the pico come up much. Not flashy, rebuildable, tight or open draw, besides messing up on the build it has never leaked and great flavor. I got a YFTK pico v2 clone from fasttech and it was under $25 shipped. Great flavor and close to my Origen genesis with mesh build. Loves it so much I just bought an authentic one. You can't have a crazy build on it but great for beginners.

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The berserker. I like it a lot. The draw is tight and real MTL. I got a little bit of gurgling on 1 refill. Running a 1.3 ohm kanthal build. No dry hits or wicking issues. Easy build deck.
f21e1aedcd6a936a219ae4c8474595c0.jpg

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want a berserker bruuhh!! I think i have blown my vape budget for the month though.

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aw damnit... Is that a plastic tank on the Doggy Style clone? If it is, that's a dealbreaker for me. Looks pretty righteous otherwise, but I don't supoort plastic tanks.

I heard nothing of the Siren 2 until this thread but it seems to be exactly what I'm after. Unfortunately I wanna hook my dad up while he's still accepting of the whole deal so that ones out (for now).

Out of everything I've read I'm thinking the Berserker is still my best bet, for the time being at least. I'll get a pair so I can fiddle with mine and provide him a better experience. Probably gonna preorder a Siren 2 as well, and definitely pick up whatever Busardo puts out. With as particular as he is, I can't see him producing an inferior product.

Many, many thanks guys. Feel free to keep on with any discussions you see fit, derailed or not.

As an aside, is anybody else excited that MTL is seemingly making a comeback? Clouds are fun and all, but a nice, thumpy throat hit is just so damn satisfying.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aw damnit... Is that a plastic tank on the Doggy Style clone? If it is, that's a dealbreaker for me. Looks pretty righteous otherwise, but I don't supoort plastic tanks.

I heard nothing of the Siren 2 until this thread but it seems to be exactly what I'm after. Unfortunately I wanna hook my dad up while he's still accepting of the whole deal so that ones out (for now).

Out of everything I've read I'm thinking the Berserker is still my best bet, for the time being at least. I'll get a pair so I can fiddle with mine and provide him a better experience. Probably gonna preorder a Siren 2 as well, and definitely pick up whatever Busardo puts out. With as particular as he is, I can't see him producing an inferior product.

Many, many thanks guys. Feel free to keep on with any discussions you see fit, derailed or not.

As an aside, is anybody else excited that MTL is seemingly making a comeback? Clouds are fun and all, but a nice, thumpy throat hit is just so damn satisfying.
Gearbest is claiming the Siren 2 will ship between October 10-12 so you may not have to order anything else for your dad.

Besides, convincing him to stay vaping is just as important as starting. Haste might make waste and frustrate him back to smoking. It it is a hard balance between hurrying while the opportunity is hot and getting the experience quality as best as you can the first time so he stays vaping.

https://m.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_748326.html

GeorgeTz6

Member For 2 Years
Why a rebuiltable?
Especially for a starter...
Why not something like the "Nicolas MTL"

It takes pre-built coils, and it's made for MTL-ing

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why a rebuiltable?
Especially for a starter...
Why not something like the "Nicolas MTL"

It takes pre-built coils, and it's made for MTL-ing

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Like you, I am a smoker learning about vaping products so I may not have the most knowledgeable opinion.

The two purposes for rebuildables I can think of are:

1) Saves money - coils seem analogous to the difference between disposable versus refillable lighters in this context. The analogy ends with coils being part of a bigger system unlike lighters.

2) Customizable - everything from maximum cloud chasing to flavor chasing is more doable with customizable rebuildable coils than disposable ones.

There are probably more but I don't know enough about coils to know what they are.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Like you, I am a smoker learning about vaping products so I may not have the most knowledgeable opinion.

1) Saves money - coils seem analogous to the difference between disposable versus refillable lighters in this context. The analogy ends with coils being part of a bigger system unlike lighters.

2) Customizable - everything from maximum cloud chasing to flavor chasing is more doable with customizable rebuildable coils than disposable ones.

There are probably more but I don't know enough about coils to know what they are.
Those are the exact reasons I got an rta really quickly after I started vaping, 4.5 years ago

I used a Kanger clearomizer for 3 weeks and then bought a kayfun.
As soon as I realized vaping would keep me off cigs I jumped to an rta so that I wouldn't be 'stuck buying coils' and so that I could build what I want.

BAM crew

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you are going to a tank with pre made coils get the eden trillium.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Too say your not an expert you've summed it up well! :)

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My dad tried the premade coil thing for a while and went back to smoking. Coil heads were less reliable then than they are now, sure, but he had a few shit out on him so he's still wary of the idea.

Once he learned that I could fine tune his vape the idea became more appealing to him. Factor in being more cost effective and that it gives us another excuse to hang out and an RTA ended up the winning choice.

I'm ordering a pair of Berserkers this evening. I'll pick up a few more MTL RTAs as they come out and figure out what he likes the best.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My dad tried the premade coil thing for a while and went back to smoking. Coil heads were less reliable then than they are now, sure, but he had a few shit out on him so he's still wary of the idea.

Once he learned that I could fine tune his vape the idea became more appealing to him. Factor in being more cost effective and that it gives us another excuse to hang out and an RTA ended up the winning choice.

I'm ordering a pair of Berserkers this evening. I'll pick up a few more MTL RTAs as they come out and figure out what he likes the best.
Tried my friends berserker with a 1.2 coil in & it vaped beautifully. One of the best MTL RTA'S I've tried & I'm fussy with attys!

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

I was like you, always insisting on glass tanks. Then I bought an SXK doggy style from Fasttech for only a little over 10 bucks (coupon code MAP) after hearing how great it was for MTL, and it is! I now have five of them and the PC tanks are just fine, no issues whatsoever with them. Best tank I've ever owned for flavor, ease of build and wicking, and never a leak. My kayfuns are on the shelf now.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was like you, always insisting on glass tanks. Then I bought an SXK doggy style from Fasttech for only a little over 10 bucks (coupon code MAP) after hearing how great it was for MTL, and it is! I now have five of them and the PC tanks are just fine, no issues whatsoever with them. Best tank I've ever owned for flavor, ease of build and wicking, and never a leak. My kayfuns are on the shelf now.
I got one after you mentioning it too me & now I own 7, I don't use any other RTA :)

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I got one after you mentioning it too me & now I own 7, I don't use any other RTA :)
7??? You're ahead of me now Skold, haha. I also ordered spare o-rings and PC tanks for mine. It's the only RTA I use now as well, though I do use an ego One with rebuildable CLR coils for stealth vaping.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7??? You're ahead of me now Skold, haha. I also ordered spare o-rings and PC tanks for mine. It's the only RTA I use now as well, though I do use an ego One with rebuildable CLR coils for stealth vaping.
I have 5 of the ego One tanks too ;) I use it for ease of use cos of my nerves. It's pretty cool you get a 5 pack already with coils & wicked!
I sub ohm as well though, I'm not a vaper who sticks too one style!

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, well I guess I will Chime in here. My Wife still loves the Kayfun Lite Plus atties I build for her. The draw is hard to beat for MTL tanks, BUT it is the juice flow that is the main problem with them. The original Kayfun was created back when most juice was 80% PG or more. This juice was thin and wicked really well in a Kayfun. Now, as most everyone knows, 70% VG or higher juice has become the norm. The Kayfun has a really hard time wicking this thicker juice due to the very narrow juice channels. I believe that is why so many are looking for a newer MTL tank with the same draw as the original KFL+ but with larger juice channels. Like I said, the KFL+ has the PERFECT MTL draw, but it definitely falls short on juice flow. If you can find some juice that you like that is at least 60% PG the KFL+ will work like a dream and is really easy to build and wick. Good luck on your journey to help your Dad. I hope he sticks with it!

Happy Vaping!
CV :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, well I guess I will Chime in here. My Wife still loves the Kayfun Lite Plus atties I build for her. The draw is hard to beat for MTL tanks, BUT it is the juice flow that is the main problem with them. The original Kayfun was created back when most juice was 80% PG or more. This juice was thin and wicked really well in a Kayfun. Now, as most everyone knows, 70% VG or higher juice has become the norm. The Kayfun has a really hard time wicking this thicker juice due to the very narrow juice channels. I believe that is why so many are looking for a newer MTL tank with the same draw as the original KFL+ but with larger juice channels. Like I said, the KFL+ has the PERFECT MTL draw, but it definitely falls short on juice flow. If you can find some juice that you like that is at least 60% PG the KFL+ will work like a dream and is really easy to build and wick. Good luck on your journey to help your Dad. I hope he sticks with it!

Happy Vaping!
I use 50/50 in my MTL attys & none of them have a issue but yeah the kayfun lite does definitely struggle to wick VG.
That's why I don't use it much

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Happy Vaping!
Another option is diy... I diy at 60/40
If you don't diy, just buy some pg to add to the juice. The pg won't dilute the flavor much, but it will make the juice viscosity good for the kfl.

BAM crew

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another option is diy... I diy at 60/40
If you don't diy, just buy some pg to add to the juice. The pg won't dilute the flavor much, but it will make the juice viscosity good for the kfl.

BAM crew
The kayfun lite is hard to beat but there is much cheaper options out there that are just as good.
The ego one tanks are really cheap & I love them CLR coils

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The kayfun lite is hard to beat but there is much cheaper options out there that are just as good.
The ego one tanks are really cheap & I love them CLR coils
There are some less expensive options. But as a guy that absolutely LOVES the kfl experience, I would, personally rather make my juice work with the tank rather than find a tank to work with my juice, especially being that the tank is already in my possession.
Just wanted to give the option
BAM crew

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are some less expensive options. But as a guy that absolutely LOVES the kfl experience, I would, personally rather make my juice work with the tank rather than find a tank to work with my juice, especially being that the tank is already in my possession.
Just wanted to give the option
BAM crew
I get you. I always believe in sticking to what works :)

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Received my pair of Berserkers today. Some thoughts.

I tried some 50/50 juice and what I thought was enough wick but immediately experienced that gurgling and flooding I read about so often while researching her. I rewicked using what I thought was a little too much wick and got a great vape, but she still got gurgly on me when I filled her. Finally, I whipped up some 60vg/40pg juice (Flavorah tobaccos are killer for a quick and dirty SNV, btw), used the same coil and wick as before and voila, no issues since. Been vaping on her with a spaced, 28g 317L, .74 ohm coil in temp control (17 watt max, 430 F limit) all afternoon/night and I am totally Ok with all of it.

For $40 I feel I got my money's worth and then some. Nice smooth threads, knurling that is not only entirely functional but also aesthetically pleasing and a solid, true, flavorful MTL draw. The only real complaints I have are that the only airflow slot I don't find too tight is the widest bore one (but that one is spot on for me, so no bother) and that the O-rings are pretty tight straight OOTB (nothing some juice doesn't remedy on it's own anyways). Also, the 2ml tank does provide better flavor, but that's kind of a given so whatever.

Really though, I think I've found myself a new daily banger. Gonna put the ol' Siren away, rock this setup and test out some more builds until next week when I visit my pops hand it over to him in all it's glory. Hopefully it's everything he needs to get him all digital and whatnot.

Many thanks guys.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so im looking into a single coil, care less about true mtl or a restrictive lung hit. but mostly everything mentioned has the same design flaw fo rme
the bottom of the glass is open when you remove the deck. I have this on the griffin 25 mini and hate it with a passion, in fact I really dont want an rta with this design. so any great single coil flavor atties without this

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok so im looking into a single coil, care less about true mtl or a restrictive lung hit. but mostly everything mentioned has the same design flaw fo rme
the bottom of the glass is open when you remove the deck. I have this on the griffin 25 mini and hate it with a passion, in fact I really dont want an rta with this design. so any great single coil flavor atties without this
Don't understand what you mean??

VU Sponsors