Become a Patron!

Mt. Baker juices

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered 4 15ml bottles of their juice as I've read great reviews and thought I'd give them a shot. Great prices & fast shipping as I just ordered and got an email this morning that they've been shipped. The flavors I ordered are 80/20, 3 mg nic. and no extra flavor shots. Root Beer, Butter Toffee, Cinnamon Roll and Pumpkin Pie. Any body tried these? If so, let me know what you thought. Thanks

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
There strawbana was one of my favorites until i made my own.

The1only1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered some this morning. Went to check and unable to, due to they are not shipping out to Cali. ATM. Suck!

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmm, wonder why that is, did it say? Seems they would since they are almost right next door in AZ.

The1only1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There was no California on the list of states at check out. I then call them directly, was told they can't ship to California ATM.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You might find your answers here http://blog.mtbakervapor.com/temporary-cessation-services-california/

"Mt Baker Vapor regrets to inform our California customers that effective immediately we will be ceasing the acceptance of orders from the State of California. This is due to laws signed into effect by Governor Brown.

This is a temporary measure and we will be doing everything possible to comply with the new California regulations as soon as possible. We kindly ask for our online customers from California to wait on further communication from us regarding when to expect the resumption of orders."

FatCat

Member For 4 Years
I ordered 4 15ml bottles of their juice as I've read great reviews and thought I'd give them a shot. Great prices & fast shipping as I just ordered and got an email this morning that they've been shipped. The flavors I ordered are 80/20, 3 mg nic. and no extra flavor shots. Root Beer, Butter Toffee, Cinnamon Roll and Pumpkin Pie. Any body tried these? If so, let me know what you thought. Thanks
I use the cinnamon roll and butter toffee regularly. Usually order with 3 shot flavor boost.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My favorite from Mt. Baker Vapor was their Cinnatoast Munch, it was an ADV for a while. Personally, I don't like to wait weeks for steeping as they always make it fresh. I like to vape it right when I get it. Most of their flavors you have to steep to get the true flavor, as other companies also. I've switch companies recently.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What's the average time you've found that you have to steep them for? I bought 15ml bottles of Cinnamon Roll, Pumpkin Pie, Root Beer & Butter Toffee. I've had mine now for eleven days.

Last edited:

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Whitesoxfan2579 11 days should be good actually. The more the better, especially the more robust/complex flavors, IMO. I just tend to be inpatient sometimes and can't wait, or when I do order, I order 120ml/240ml and that's my ADV and just start using it right when I get it in the mail.

But, waiting/steeping is MUCH better than fresh straight out the bottle. Sometimes when I order from Mechsauce (same prices as Mt. Baker btw), it has a slight amber color to the juice when I get it in the mail, which I prefer, Mt Baker doesn't, that shows me it's been steeped and/or mixed well (also depending on flavor).

But to answer your question, I prefer 2 weeks. All the notes of the juice tend to shine by then. If you steep longer in dark place, I never open and shake, just leave it alone in a cabinet, and come back 3/4 weeks and that's even better.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
By the time I get the coils I was missing from my new eGo AIO it will probably be around 2 weeks of steeping. So, when I receive the coils in the mail the first tank I'm trying is the Cinnamon Roll. Hope it's good.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got my coils in today's mail delivery, so will be checking out the Cinnamon Roll tonight. :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wow, in my opinion their CR juice is excellent. Tastes just like a fresh cinnamon roll out of the oven. Yummy.
That is about the only flavor I care for from MBV- the Cinnamon Roll is really good- the French Toast tasted to much like straight Maple syrup, and I did not like Bananas Foster or the Cin City. Vape Super Saver is going out of business in a few weeks and they have many MBV juices 30 ml for $2.99, I like the Pack Juice much better and those are $1.99-$3.99 for 30 ml. Warning not to much left , but many of the premium liquids are very cheap too. Maybe want to check them out. Free shipping at $20.00 and fast shipping! I am so sad to see this vendor close shop, I have been purchasing from them for a year! Check out as he has coils and other things, I just purchased $100.00 worth of Pack Juice, 10 packs of Aspire Atlantis coils, Samsung 18650 batteries for $3.99 each- everything authentic, this dealer worked with Kanger.

http://www.vapesupersaver.com/

EDIT- I just went to the vape super saver site and the MBV juice is just about gone and marked down to $1.99 a bottle. The Pack Juice Cinnamon Roll, Caramel Cinnamon roll is very good and they have some of those left.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks Snap, will get over there right now to check it out.
Don't rush, it is almost gone, he had quite a few last week including GWAR line, he had a extra 10% off this weekend and depleted the stock! I do like the Pack Juice much better than the MBV plus there is great pricing on some premium juice lines.

RoadHouse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd probably like the French Toast as I absolutely love maple syrup.

Mbv has been my go to for juices and supplies for almost 3 yrs. I've tried most of their flavors. When I make an order I'll get 20 30ml bottles. The zebra stripe was awesome until a yr ago now it taste like chemicals, same with their new gimmix flavor. It's hit or miss on the flavors butyou can't beat the price. I ordered a whole batch of juice one time with flavor shots. Bad bad idea, all of it tasted like windex.

Don't forget the Mbv cupon code, vaporfrombaker, saves 10%

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
With the new FDA rules coming next month they have changed some things. But, IMHO MBV is still a top notch place to get some fine e juice at some very good prices. As RoadHouse mentioned, 10% off each and every order and a free 10ml bottle of juice with each and every order. If you've never ordered from them before, check them out.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just ordered and will be receiving in today's mail delivery, Pretzelmint bark, vanilla cupcake, raspberry lemonade & banana cream pie. Anyone that's used these flavors chime in and let me know what you thought of them please and thank you.

RoadHouse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered and will be receiving in today's mail delivery, Pretzelmint bark, vanilla cupcake, raspberry lemonade & banana cream pie. Anyone that's used these flavors chime in and let me know what you thought of them please and thank you.
My vanilla cupcake was meh, so-so, I don't think I'd order it again. The banana cream pie tho, imo us one of their best flavors. Its an All day vape
Raspberry lemonade is ok, I keep it in the rotation.
Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just tried their Root Beer and it isn't bad at all. Not an ADV for me but a pretty good flavor for now and then. The four I just picked up will take a month or so steeping time before any go in my AIO tank. Looking forward to trying them tho.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup celtic, CR is one of my all time favorites also. Just started a tank of Root Beer which is not bad at all either.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tried the Pumpkin Pie & it also is good but not an ADV for me. Next will be the Butter Toffee.

Queen Celly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is about the only flavor I care for from MBV- the Cinnamon Roll is really good- the French Toast tasted to much like straight Maple syrup, and I did not like Bananas Foster or the Cin City. Vape Super Saver is going out of business in a few weeks and they have many MBV juices 30 ml for $2.99, I like the Pack Juice much better and those are $1.99-$3.99 for 30 ml. Warning not to much left , but many of the premium liquids are very cheap too. Maybe want to check them out. Free shipping at $20.00 and fast shipping! I am so sad to see this vendor close shop, I have been purchasing from them for a year! Check out as he has coils and other things, I just purchased $100.00 worth of Pack Juice, 10 packs of Aspire Atlantis coils, Samsung 18650 batteries for $3.99 each- everything authentic, this dealer worked with Kanger.

http://www.vapesupersaver.com/

EDIT- I just went to the vape super saver site and the MBV juice is just about gone and marked down to $1.99 a bottle. The Pack Juice Cinnamon Roll, Caramel Cinnamon roll is very good and they have some of those left.

Hi,
Sorry but what's pack juice, is it a brand or? I can't say I've heard of it before.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Queen- Wolf Pack Juice
http://www.vapesupersaver.com/brands/Pack-Juice.html

Vape Super Saver is the only site I know to be able to purchase
Vape Super Saver had a huge going out of business sale and most of the Pack Juices were .99- 3.99 at that time. I believe that someone else took over the Vape Super Saver site and now they are back to carrying the Pack Juice line. I have tried some of their flavors and really like their Cinnamon Roll , Caramel Cinnamon Roll, Peachy Cream and Blueberry Cotton Candy. I also tried Bananas Foster, Lemonade and Orange Dream and didn't care for those, but still vapeable.
Wolf Pack Makes this line of juices too- but I have not tried them yet!
http://skylinevapor.com/old-fashioned-elixir-ofe/

kargurin

Member For 4 Years
I buy Butter Pecan....keep a few bottles in the cabinet. That sure does change color over time.

Queen Celly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Queen- Wolf Pack Juice
http://www.vapesupersaver.com/brands/Pack-Juice.html

Vape Super Saver is the only site I know to be able to purchase
Vape Super Saver had a huge going out of business sale and most of the Pack Juices were .99- 3.99 at that time. I believe that someone else took over the Vape Super Saver site and now they are back to carrying the Pack Juice line. I have tried some of their flavors and really like their Cinnamon Roll , Caramel Cinnamon Roll, Peachy Cream and Blueberry Cotton Candy. I also tried Bananas Foster, Lemonade and Orange Dream and didn't care for those, but still vapeable.
Wolf Pack Makes this line of juices too- but I have not tried them yet!
http://skylinevapor.com/old-fashioned-elixir-ofe/

Ahhh it's like a brand. Yes, I checked out that site, the prices are still pretty good though yes? Mmmm Blueberry cotton candy, definitely would love to try that.

Oh i didn't know OFE was by the same maker. I have an OFE Apple Pie at home, haven't tried it yet though.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ahhh it's like a brand. Yes, I checked out that site, the prices are still pretty good though yes? Mmmm Blueberry cotton candy, definitely would love to try that.

Oh i didn't know OFE was by the same maker. I have an OFE Apple Pie at home, haven't tried it yet though.
I am not sure you can get Cotton Candy anymore- but VSS has brought back many of the Pack Juices- I really like the Peachy Cream too! I order my juices in 3 nic as some can taste pretty strong (harsh) to me in the higher nic.
Yes I think the prices are very good, and free quick shipping for a $20.00 order. I think Mike from Vapecentric has taken over Vape Super Saver, but I have not purchased anything since the takeover yet.
Hope you like your OFE Apple Pie- maybe it will give you an idea if you will like the Pack Juice?
Vape Super Saver used to carry Mt Baker Baker Juices for cheaper than MBV, My hubby likes the Grape and Blueberry so I was able to get that here too!
I really want to try Loaded Glazed Doughnuts by Ruthless- seems to be a good price at VSS, check out their other items too!

Queen Celly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am not sure you can get Cotton Candy anymore- but VSS has brought back many of the Pack Juices- I really like the Peachy Cream too! I order my juices in 3 nic as some can taste pretty strong (harsh) to me in the higher nic.
Yes I think the prices are very good, and free quick shipping for a $20.00 order. I think Mike from Vapecentric has taken over Vape Super Saver, but I have not purchased anything since the takeover yet.
Hope you like your OFE Apple Pie- maybe it will give you an idea if you will like the Pack Juice?
Vape Super Saver used to carry Mt Baker Baker Juices for cheaper than MBV, My hubby likes the Grape and Blueberry so I was able to get that here too!
I really want to try Loaded Glazed Doughnuts by Ruthless- seems to be a good price at VSS, check out their other items too!

Yea that would be the logical thing to do, try OFE Apple Pie first I mean, lets see how that works. For some reason whenever I read reviews about flavors and people go on about all the complex flavors you can taste and I finally taste it I get nothing close to what I'm supposed too. I think all my taste buds are dead.

Oh yea definitely, I'd love to try that too, but with only one size I'm too afraid too.

Queen Celly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just an update. I'm vaping the OFE and it is fucking fabulous! I think im going to need more.
Also VSS has that stupid blue check security. There's a thread about why it's not a good idea to give them your ssn, not that I have one, or proof of identity. I'm not comfortable doing the second option either. Pity.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yea that would be the logical thing to do, try OFE Apple Pie first I mean, lets see how that works. For some reason whenever I read reviews about flavors and people go on about all the complex flavors you can taste and I finally taste it I get nothing close to what I'm supposed too. I think all my taste buds are dead.

Oh yea definitely, I'd love to try that too, but with only one size I'm too afraid too.
Haha- I've watched those juice reviews too and my taste buds must be dead too! Paid shills that will give a glowing review- besides we have to remember that eliquid taste is subjective and really stinks when you spend so much money on yucky tasting eliquids- I know because I have been there!
Finding good tasting eliquid to me was one of the hardest parts of vaping! I like higher VG liquids and more of the single note flavors like Blueberry,peach,strawberry, cinnamon. I was a menthol smoker so I used peppermints and Cool Ice flavors in the beginning in one tank and had fruit and candy flavors in another tank and just switched them back and forth.
Maybe try some sample packs from some vendors like Mad Cow here in VU
http://www.madcowvapors.com/little-cow-pack-4x-30ml-bottles-you-pick-the-flavors/
not a lot of money and free shipping- I really like Devils Drip(cinnamon fireball without the heat) but I like Sweet Tooth haven't tried the other flavors yet. I get 120ml of the Devils Drip- love that flavor!
Remember you can mix flavors and experiment. I mix Sweet Tooth with some of my eliquids to get a different bubble gum flavor.
Mad Cow has great prices and great flavors- I do not like Cherry or melon flavors from anyone- taste yucky to me so I stay away from those!

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...ws-top-ranked-customer-service.227535/page-23
MCV announces many sales here- Maybe you will find a flavor you will love?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just an update. I'm vaping the OFE and it is fucking fabulous! I think im going to need more.
Also VSS has that stupid blue check security. There's a thread about why it's not a good idea to give them your ssn, not that I have one, or proof of identity. I'm not comfortable doing the second option either. Pity.
I have not used VSS since they changed hands- I don't think I would use Blue Check either- I am WAY over 21 but don't like giving out info that the government can check and see my usage and hit you with a big tax. They didn't use Blue check until recently, I was going to buy a 10pk of Kanger SSOCC coils thru them, but now I will go elsewhere! Thanks for the heads up.
Maybe other places sell the OFE without BlueCheck- but I think that will soon be every vendor online using that- SAD!
I bought tons of Pack Juice from VSS before the Regs came and have about 50 bottles of my favorite flavors stashed!
Glad you found a flavor you love! That to me was the hardest part of vaping- plus the prices- some of these liquids cost and arm and a leg! I got into vaping to quit smoking, but also wanted to save some money too! Haha! Yeah sure! LOL!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Vanilla butternut from mbv blew my socks off. I purchased it on sale a month ago.

Now I can't wait to try constable coconuts cookies. :)
Glad to hear you found an eliquid you Love- The hardest part on starting vaping for me was finding a delicious eliquid- after much trial and error I have stumbled onto some good ones!
I hope you like the Coconut cookies too!
Welcome and I hope that you keep posting and look forward to posting with you in the future!

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad to hear you found an eliquid you Love- The hardest part on starting vaping for me was finding a delicious eliquid- after much trial and error I have stumbled onto some good ones!
I hope you like the Coconut cookies too!
Welcome and I hope that you keep posting and look forward to posting with you in the future!

Haha, yeah I know what you mean. Also, learning how to mix funky tasting liquid with something tasty just to be able to vape it. It also helps to see what others have tried because I may enjoy it too.

Thank you, same here and I look forward to reading your posts in the future as well.

Queen Celly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha- I've watched those juice reviews too and my taste buds must be dead too! Paid shills that will give a glowing review- besides we have to remember that eliquid taste is subjective and really stinks when you spend so much money on yucky tasting eliquids- I know because I have been there!
Finding good tasting eliquid to me was one of the hardest parts of vaping! I like higher VG liquids and more of the single note flavors like Blueberry,peach,strawberry, cinnamon. I was a menthol smoker so I used peppermints and Cool Ice flavors in the beginning in one tank and had fruit and candy flavors in another tank and just switched them back and forth.
Maybe try some sample packs from some vendors like Mad Cow here in VU
http://www.madcowvapors.com/little-cow-pack-4x-30ml-bottles-you-pick-the-flavors/
not a lot of money and free shipping- I really like Devils Drip(cinnamon fireball without the heat) but I like Sweet Tooth haven't tried the other flavors yet. I get 120ml of the Devils Drip- love that flavor!
Remember you can mix flavors and experiment. I mix Sweet Tooth with some of my eliquids to get a different bubble gum flavor.
Mad Cow has great prices and great flavors- I do not like Cherry or melon flavors from anyone- taste yucky to me so I stay away from those!

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...ws-top-ranked-customer-service.227535/page-23
MCV announces many sales here- Maybe you will find a flavor you will love?

Omg you and me both. I tried this one flavor that's a mix of watermelon and pomegranate with a hit of marshmallow. It tasted like tinned tuna. It was awful! And it's gotten excellent reviews online. The only upside is it has a pretty bottle.
Vapewild is pretty cheap too but now they've started that blue-check nonsense as well. I'm trying out the vanilla clouds from them that I bought awhile ago and its intersting. Tastes like freshly ground cinnamon, a tinch of coconut? Or maybe that's the vanilla and cream. Mind you Vapewild flavours need to steep a lot longer that 2 weeks imo.
Yeah I thought vaping would save me Sheehan money but I tend to get carried away when I buy E liquids. Dying to try outo Sacre Coeur

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Sorry I didn't mean to hijack this Mt Baker Vapor thread- Maybe Queen Celly you could start another on eliquids?
I have tried many MBV ejuices and I am not a fan! I tried many MBV samples early in my beginning vape journey and the only one I cared for was the Cinnamon Roll. My hubby likes their Blueberry and Grape and I purchased quite a few from VSS before they changed hands.
I think MBV also uses Blue Check too- I haven't purchased any thing from them in a year.

Queen Celly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry I didn't mean to hijack this Mt Baker Vapor thread- Maybe Queen Celly you could start another on eliquids?
I have tried many MBV ejuices and I am not a fan! I tried many MBV samples early in my beginning vape journey and the only one I cared for was the Cinnamon Roll. My hubby likes their Blueberry and Grape and I purchased quite a few from VSS before they changed hands.
I think MBV also uses Blue Check too- I haven't purchased any thing from them in a year.

Yes sorry guys, we are bad people! =D
I came here because MBV has sooo many flavors i was a bit lost as to what to order, wanted to see what everyone else liked so I'd at least know where to start.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes sorry guys, we are bad people! =D
I came here because MBV has sooo many flavors i was a bit lost as to what to order, wanted to see what everyone else liked so I'd at least know where to start.
Oh thats OK- not sure on how strict they are here since I am new here too! Sometimes OPs' take offense and I posted here early on when VSS was selling Mt Baker eliquids for blowout prices! VSS was selling the Gwar line that Mt Baker carries for under $5.00 a bottle at that time too.
I think it will be impossible to be able to get around Blue Check, seems most eventually will use this as ID checks- Thanks FDA(not)
I have been buying eliquid from Mad Cow Vapors, a vendor here and when I ordered a few weeks ago they were not using Blue Check, maybe try their liquid, not a lot of flavors to choose from, but those ones I tried are really nice and you cannot beat their prices! Devils Drip is one of my favorites!
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...ws-top-ranked-customer-service.227535/page-24

http://www.madcowvapors.com/

Mt Baker Vapor was a company that I used early in my journey, read how many people were using and prices seemed good, I sure wasn't going to spend $20.00 for 30 ml of my Vape Shop's house juice any more and at that time there wasn't very many cheaper juices for sale, so I gave them a shot. I was impressed on how fast my order arrived, but had to set aside and wait for weeks of steeping to try,- and out of the 15 I ordered I only liked Cinnamon roll, even months later I either couldn't taste any flavor or the flavor was a chemical taste. I got so frustrated that I went to another local B&M that sold premium juices that I could test before I bought, bought a few, but then went online to search for others for way cheaper and great service, more and more online stores were popping up and it has been wonderful!
Also vape forums helped me choose what they were liking along with You Tube eliquid reviews- I know taste is subjective, but I want an eliquid that is what it says it is for a good price.
Queen Celly- how long have you been vaping?

Last edited:

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A lot of online stores are dumping BlueCheck for other, less intrusive, verification systems. As far as I know, MBV is still using BC. Until they switch to something different they have lost my business. Too bad, really liked most of their stuff too.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
A lot of online stores are dumping BlueCheck for other, less intrusive, verification systems. As far as I know, MBV is still using BC. Until they switch to something different they have lost my business. Too bad, really liked most of their stuff too.
Yes, it is hard to know who or what this Blue Check is and I do not feel comfortable with my Drivers license being sent either. I am so glad I have stocked up on ecig products. I just need some more coils for my Nebox and I am set. I just keep ordering until I can't or don't feel comfortable giving out info. Wish the credit cards could verify age, that your age would show up when you use it for adult purchases. Someone posted that they used the USPS verify and it was $15.00 to have the mailman check your ID on delivery. Used to have to do that when you could buy smokes online, now you can't buy them like that at all in NY- Face to face sales only in NY for tobacco and now that ecigs are deemed tobacco I fear the same.
That's why I stocked up! No way will I be without my vape!

Queen Celly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, it is hard to know who or what this Blue Check is and I do not feel comfortable with my Drivers license being sent either. I am so glad I have stocked up on ecig products. I just need some more coils for my Nebox and I am set. I just keep ordering until I can't or don't feel comfortable giving out info. Wish the credit cards could verify age, that your age would show up when you use it for adult purchases. Someone posted that they used the USPS verify and it was $15.00 to have the mailman check your ID on delivery. Used to have to do that when you could buy smokes online, now you can't buy them like that at all in NY- Face to face sales only in NY for tobacco and now that ecigs are deemed tobacco I fear the same.
That's why I stocked up! No way will I be without my vape!

I don't know if it's BlueCheck that changed their policy or not but apparently all they need to be able to see is your picture and birthdate and you can black out everything else. Though if the package is addressed to you and the credit card has your name on it, isn't it obvious your old enough to smoke or can teenagers have their own credit cards as well? I think it's a bit ridiculous to have to pay extra money to prove your old enough to buy stuff.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You can get your teenager a debit card tied to your account, don't know about CCs, but prepaids, anyone can buy those. In fact, they're frequent gifts at tween birthday parties.

Queen Celly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can get your teenager a debit card tied to your account, don't know about CCs, but prepaids, anyone can buy those. In fact, they're frequent gifts at tween birthday parties.

I know about the debit card tied to your account, but where I live those don't work for online purchases. Also you have to have a steady job here to apply for a credit card over here, and you can only have a steady job once you're over 18, which is the legal smoking age here. As for prepaids I've never had one so I'm not aware of who can get them.

VU Sponsors