Become a Patron!

Mr. Good Vape MOON SUGAR Ejuice Review

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want to thank Mr. Good Vape for letting me review their line for you. As always I will give my honest opinion good or bad…..so let’s go!!

This Ejuice was the first I was excited to break into. It’s labeled as “Sugar Cookie Butterscotch w/Graham cracker”, so as someone who absolutely LOVES butterscotch, I jumped right in. Now pay attention to what I’m going to say here, because it’s important to notice. I was disappointed upon trying this juice because I tasted NO butterscotch at all, but it means in NO WAY that it was a bad juice. It has a great sugar cookie taste that the graham cracker just accents very well, but that’s all I tasted. I understand that you don’t always taste all the ingredients because flavors will sometimes blend together to increase the flavor of one over the other. So, I would have liked to have tasted butterscotch, but wasn’t disappointed with the flavor or vape at all.

These Ejuices are a 65/35 (VG/PG) ratio that are great out of tanks and clearomizers, but not so much out of RDA’s. In an RDA, the taste was all over the place, whereas in a tank running a .5ohm Clapton coil at around 65W it was a very enjoyable experience.

One thing about buying a Juice from a company like Mr. Good Vape is that even if the flavor isn’t exactly what you expected, you won’t be disappointed in spending the money because it’s still going to be a good vape. You can’t say that about a lot of companies out there right now. Below are the specs on nicotine availability and sizes available. I will also have a link so you can check it out for yourself if it sounds like something you are interested in.

Nicotine Availability: 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg

Available in: 16.5ml, 30ml, 120ml

http://mrgoodvape.com/collections/e-juice/products/moon-sugar

VU Sponsors