Become a Patron!

Mouth To Lung Hitting Clearo

kompressaur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello i am doing my best to get my sister off the analogues and was wondering the best tank these days for mouth to lug hitters. Ive been in the land of mech modded low ohm builds on rda too long to know what the coup is with it all. She's terribly anti sub ohm and lung hitting so i need to tread lightly. She has a 30w device btw.

Replaceable not rebuildable please as i need to make things as easy as i can for her.

Taste over clouds. She's yet to laugh at me doing 'a dragon' :(

Probably about 0.8-1.2 ohms.

Thanks.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Or an Ego One with 1 Ohm Coils. I have one and really, really like it. Simple, easy to use and fill. Plus the 2200Mah one lasts all day.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You can also attach the eGo one tank to any other mod with a 510 connector.

And if you can convince her that not all sub ohming is inherently evil, the 0.50 ohm eGo one heads will allow for lung hits with lots of flavor. And the flavor and clouds are adjustable with the airflow control in the base of the tank.

joey55

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How about an Emow tank with 1.2 or lower coil, the adjustable airflow helps my fiance cut down on analogs and it gives very good flavor and clouds.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello i am doing my best to get my sister off the analogues and was wondering the best tank these days for mouth to lug hitters. Ive been in the land of mech modded low ohm builds on rda too long to know what the coup is with it all. She's terribly anti sub ohm and lung hitting so i need to tread lightly. She has a 30w device btw.

Replaceable not rebuildable please as i need to make things as easy as i can for her.

Taste over clouds. She's yet to laugh at me doing 'a dragon' :(

Probably about 0.8-1.2 ohms.

Thanks.
The Starre with the wide open air flow and .25 coil is my best lung hitter but 30w isn't enough...it rocks at 45w+..same goes for the Herkales and Artic ...all three have good airflow for those deep lung hits I truly enjoy.. Sorry I can't help more.....But getting your sister off analogs is a good thing..
I helped get my own sister off of those nasty cigs last year
so I kinda know what you're gong through...
Her current set-up is the IPV4/Atlantis with the new Ni200 coils...At 4Oj and 400°F its the consistent vape she craves at the moment.....not too hot and very tasty according to her.. Wish you all the best helping your sister......a worthy cause indeed!

Sent from my QTAQZ3

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since she wants a mouth to lung device, anything that uses the aspire bvc (not bdc) coils would be about the best choice. I would use the ones that are wicked with cotton. There are a few tanks that use those coil heads.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Umm... Why are some of you guys recommending devices that are designed for direct lung hits? Why not recommend devices that are designed for mouth to lung hits as that's what the OP is looking for? If you buy a device that really shines when used in a way that you will never use it, you bought the wrong device. A sub ohm tank is not the best atomizer to get for someone who's only gonna take mouth to lung hits. Maybe I'm crazy, but recommending the exact opposite of what somebody's asking for doesn't make sense.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its all speculative dude..you can do a mouth hit on a sub ohm tank if you want.. Cut back the airflow and puff away..but its cool to have the option of a lung hit if desired.....all in one tank.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its all speculative dude..you can do a mouth hit on a sub ohm tank if you want.. Cut back the airflow and puff away..but its cool to have the option of a lung hit if desired.....all in one tank.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Yes, you can turn the airflow way down and do mtl hits and that may be fine for someone who wants that option, but the OP stated the intended user doesn't do lung hits at all so why use a device that is designed to work best when lung hitting? Your logic doesn't apply in this situation. I still say a device specifically designed to be used in the way the person in this situation will use it is a much better idea.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Maybe an ego twist? All it needs is a tank. An aspire? I believe that's how you spell it. Google around. I'm sure you'll find something

kompressaur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for all the replies folks. Much appreciated. Let me read up and consider the options on offer.....

Mmmmm i dunno if she would go got an ego style ecig creeper. She had a twist a few years ago, no it was a spinner. It wasnt enough to get her off the analogues. Actually she has an ecig, its just a clearo im after here but thanks. I had a bad experience with an aspire k1 once. I dunno if that will do. Im trying to get her something more cutting edge in the mouth to lung dept if there is such a thing.

The nautilus is a possibility. suppose then i would be posting threads like "whats the best coils for Aspire clearos'. ill keep reading up.

I actually gave her my kanger subtank and she hates it even on the least airflow. I only gave it to her as it seems only to me, that the subtank is lacking flavour. Subflavour more like. Juice out an rda is like a fine wine. Anything in a subtank is like cheap nasty white cider. Everyone else seems to think differant. Ive got a freemax starre in the vapemail mind. I might have more joy with that. Anyhow back to mouth to lung hitting....

Since she wants a mouth to lung device, anything that uses the aspire bvc (not bdc) coils would be about the best choice.​

Im tending to agree poss Broomstick. My experiences aside it could be the best bet.

How about an Emow tank with 1.2 or lower coil,​

mmm thats a good possibility too joey thanks. So im back to that 'what coils are best aspire bvc or kanger ones?'

Oh and we have the ego one suggestions too. It looks quite nice. errrrr ok so.....

CLEARO ---- COILS
Aspire Nautilus --- Aspire bvc (can only see them going as low as 1.6ohm at fastech)
Kanger Emow --- Dual Coil Unit for Kanger Clearomizer (1.0 & 1.2 ohm)
EGO One --- Joyetech eGo ONE CLR Coil Head (1ohm)

So i suppose unless i can get lower ohm Aspire coils it will be between the Emow and EGO One. Anyone any thoughts?

Thanks

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for all the replies folks. Much appreciated. Let me read up and consider the options on offer.....

Mmmmm i dunno if she would go got an ego style ecig creeper. She had a twist a few years ago, no it was a spinner. It wasnt enough to get her off the analogues. Actually she has an ecig, its just a clearo im after here but thanks. I had a bad experience with an aspire k1 once. I dunno if that will do. Im trying to get her something more cutting edge in the mouth to lung dept if there is such a thing.

The nautilus is a possibility. suppose then i would be posting threads like "whats the best coils for Aspire clearos'. ill keep reading up.

I actually gave her my kanger subtank and she hates it even on the least airflow. I only gave it to her as it seems only to me, that the subtank is lacking flavour. Subflavour more like. Juice out an rda is like a fine wine. Anything in a subtank is like cheap nasty white cider. Everyone else seems to think differant. Ive got a freemax starre in the vapemail mind. I might have more joy with that. Anyhow back to mouth to lung hitting....

Since she wants a mouth to lung device, anything that uses the aspire bvc (not bdc) coils would be about the best choice.​

Im tending to agree poss Broomstick. My experiences aside it could be the best bet.

How about an Emow tank with 1.2 or lower coil,​

mmm thats a good possibility too joey thanks. So im back to that 'what coils are best aspire bvc or kanger ones?'

Oh and we have the ego one suggestions too. It looks quite nice. errrrr ok so.....

CLEARO ---- COILS
Aspire Nautilus --- Aspire bvc (can only see them going as low as 1.6ohm at fastech)
Kanger Emow --- Dual Coil Unit for Kanger Clearomizer (1.0 & 1.2 ohm)
EGO One --- Joyetech eGo ONE CLR Coil Head (1ohm)

So i suppose unless i can get lower ohm Aspire coils it will be between the Emow and EGO One. Anyone any thoughts?

Thanks
If you need more power, maybe an itaste VV? With an aerotank mini? That's what I started with, it was fine.

kompressaur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
nah shes got 2 itastes there i gave her a few years ago. She's got a 30w device which is more than enough for her. Just need a clearo to go with it. vaping about 22w prob.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since she wants a mouth to lung device, anything that uses the aspire bvc (not bdc) coils would be about the best choice. I would use the ones that are wicked with cotton. There are a few tanks that use those coil heads.
Go with the Nautilus then.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Or have her get two kayfun clones and set them both up for her. When one needs something she can turn it in to you for maintenance and use the other. Eventually she'll want you to just show her how to do it. Sneaky, sneaky. ;)

vapelife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can't believe she didn't like the subtank...I love mine with the rba head sitting at .8-1 ohm...have that on my Kbox at 13 watts it's perfect flavor for me...imo it taste better than my troll rda at .3 ohm on my mechanic mod.... Good luck to u with the sis we smokers can be stubborn sometimes!!

kompressaur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks again chaps. Suppose i better get something ordered for her. She's 'too stressed to take up vaping' at the mo. If she's got a maintance free set up she's more likely to keep at it. Rebuilding aint an option for her Broomstick. If anything even needs the slightest bit of work or attention then she just doesnt want to know. One leak and it will be shelved. Yes its an upward battle for me but as i tell her i wont have her dying of ignorance.

Looks like a Nautilus it is then. You'll know if it works when she starts posting on here trying to sound like someone thats vaped for years as thats whats shes like lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like my boyfriend. I make the juice and buy all the stuff, I build the coils, I get the gear we use... we go into a vape shop and he won't shut up.

Dustin_Hyatt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good choice going with the nautilus, although I prefer the nautilus mini. If she wants something portable I would also suggest a istick mini with the nautilus mini. Its 10w but there is a newer istick mini at Vapor DNA that is 20W. They are nice and portable and last me through the day before charging. I have an IPV mini 2 which i love, but bought the istick mini's to carry in my pocket when around town. The IPV mini 2 is just too heavy in the pocket to carry around all day personally. The 20w istick mini works in VW and VV mode while the 10W is only VW. I have only found the 20W at vapor dna and it is authentic eleaf. Its very simple to use, cheap, and she wont have to deal with batteries. The regular nautilus will probably be too large for the istick mini. I also have an eleaf gs air ms which goes well with the mini, (nice compact stealth vape) but i enjoy the vape from the nautilus better. Maybe take her to a local shop one day and let her sample flavors to find whatshe likes. I ordered a sample pack from vapewild to help me decide what i liked. Its super cheap ($2.99 for a 10ml). They even gave me 3 extra random flavors to try. Its hard to get someone to switch to something different, it took me a while to find something I enjoyed over cigarettes. I had always bought the gas station ecigs in hopes of quitting but they all sucked. Always tasted a little off and never seemed to last. After spending a little more money on some decent equipment and now im hooked. I was finally able to get a good vape that i enjoyed over analogs. Now ive moved onto a horizon arctic and I love it. For ease of use I would suggest any of the isticks and a nautilus for a good place to start. I kept mine between 10-13 watts and used 50/50 pg/vg 18mg ejuice for a good throat hit at first to come close to my cigarettes but have moved down to 12mg of nic with no noticeable difference. I get more flavor and still find the throat hits to be enjoyable. Buying the sample pack of ejuice also allowed me to play with different mixes of pg/vg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aspire Nautilus with 1.6ohm cotton coil if she enjoys the general vaping, and Atlantis 0.5ohm if she enjoys Sub ohming.

Your posts suggesting your products need to be kept in your threads in Unlisted Vendors until your account is set up in Authorized Vendors. From that point you will be able to keep your posts there, as much as you like. Posting your products in threads without being asked directly about them, are considered to be "spam" and is not allowed, per our Vendor Rules, which you've received on more than one occasion. You've been sent a PM regarding this. Please read your private messages. We appreciate your compliance in this matter.

Once again, these are the rules for vendors, including Aspire, Thanks, Kiki. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendor-sub-forum-information.254/

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My kanger subtank plus with rba is my go to tank for all needs. Pancake wicking is a must for the rba and the rba is a must for the subtank. The adjustqbke air flow is great and fits pretry much all needs. If you are a mouth to lunch hitter and like a tighter draw then the kayfun is hard to beat, great on flavor.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My kanger subtank plus with rba is my go to tank for all needs. Pancake wicking is a must for the rba and the rba is a must for the subtank. The adjustqbke air flow is great and fits pretry much all needs. If you are a mouth to lunch hitter and like a tighter draw then the kayfun is hard to beat, great on flavor.

Agreed on both the subtank and the kayfun V4. I love both, and I only do MTL. I do wick my subtank RBAs very chunky, but I don't do pancake wicking - and they work well with 50/50 (for me).

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love the nautilus mini and an I leaf 30 she can grab an artic or something after on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Get the BVD coils too love them and it's exactly like a cigarette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors