Mountain Dew Reveals New Flamin' Hot Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
The process of scientific discovery rewards the bold, those who aren't afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo. Mountain Dew, long known for its rigorous scientific breakthroughs in flavor technology, has now broken through a barrier once thought impossible by the prevailing attitudes of modern flavor physicists and is introducing a new Flamin' Hot Mountain Dew flavor exclusively through the Mountain Dew online store.

The marriage of the two PepsiCo products Mountain Dew and Cheetos doesn't seem like it should work, but I for one have great faith in Mountain Dew's ability to pull this one off. Promising a combination of "sweet, citrus DEW with a new spicy goodness," it's the Mountain Dew flavor no one asked for but they did it anyway, and history will remember them for it. Fondly.

On top of introducing the new flavor, Mountain Dew and Broken Promises are collaborating on an apparel drop to memorialize this momentous flavor occasion (flavccasion). The presale will be available "exclusively to subscribers on the Broken Promises’ app on Friday, September 3 at 11 pm EST," and if you're not a subscriber you can access the line at the Broken Promises website beginning September 4 at 11 am ET.

As someone who unironically loves Mountain Dew, I'm anxious to try this new flavor. I don't let my enthusiasm for the brand cloud my judgement, either. While I loved the new Baja Punch, putting it at or near the top of my own personal rankings, I thought the Baja Flash tasted like carbonated sun-tan lotion.

Seth Macy is Executive Editor, IGN Commerce, and just wants to be your friend.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors