Become a Patron!

Moron Alert - Vape flavoring causes evacuation at Humble P.O.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Probably made the whole place smell great!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder who thought cinnamon was dangerous.[/QU

Only if you do crazy things like I do and accidentally take cinnamon essential oil and drink about half an oz.. actually I felt better for the next 3 days afterwords hahaha true story long ago about a year

Last edited:

vapelvr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping oils, the new chemical warfare

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats all we Need. Shippers pack your Juice and Flavorings-Nicotine solution in Bubble Wrap and a Zip Lock Bag Please

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know.. that stuff is pretty irritating to some.. Especially when in a concentrated form.

And, when you ship a liquid, its suppose to be declared..

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you get a liquid in a package, you want it in the bottle and not at the bottom of the package, especially if it's 100mg nic base.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also used for flavoring in chewing gum, ice cream, candy, and beverages... Assholes!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I would think that at least one of the postal workers would have recognized the scent and would know it did not smell like Ebola or Anthrax powder?

When was the last time that terrorists were nice enough to make weaponized biological material smell nice?

While I am thinking about it, when have we ever heard about a shipment of Aunt Mildred's favorite Lavender Perfume being broken by post office employees and the smell became so pervasive that it caused the Post Office to evacuate the building, and call the authorities to come to the scene of the crime with full hazmat gear because their eyes were burning as they ran to the streets for medical attention because they were in fear of smelling like their own Grandma's?

Perhaps we should all send Cinnabuns to the White house?

Let the Secret Service get so upset that they leave their hookers to investigate the threat?

And then give all of the confiscated treats to the first lady (?) so she can snarf them down after dark while hiding in the White House veggie garden?

Sorry for my rant my VU family.

I am just sick to death reading about asshats in the news.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would think that at least one of the postal workers would have recognized the scent and would know it did not smell like Ebola or Anthrax powder?

When was the last time that terrorists were nice enough to make weaponized biological material smell nice?

While I am thinking about it, when have we ever heard about a shipment of Aunt Mildred's favorite Lavender Perfume being broken by post office employees and the smell became so pervasive that it caused the Post Office to evacuate the building, and call the authorities to come to the scene of the crime with full hazmat gear because their eyes were burning as they ran to the streets for medical attention because they were in fear of smelling like their own Grandma's?

Let the Secret Service get so upset that they leave their hookers to investigate the threat?

And then give all of the confiscated treats to the first lady (?) so she can snarf them down after dark while hiding in the White House veggie garden?

simmah down there, skipper, or you'll blow a booger!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
simmah down there, skipper, or you'll blow a booger!

My dear miss Kelli,

I never blow a booger.

Wastfull.

I just pick them and save them for hard times.

You are welcome to come over and check underneath all of my furniture to see for yourself!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My dear miss Kelli,

I never blow a booger.

Wastfull.

I just pick them and save them for hard times.

You are welcome to come over and check underneath all of my furniture to see for yourself!

just what i wanna do on a saturday night....go on a booger hunt.
giggle.gif

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Oh man, thanks for the good laugh UncleRJ! No need to apologize at all for a rant that makes very good points.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I will never forget the smell of cinnamon lol When I make cinnamon rolls next time I will be sure and wear Hazmat gear and use my Outside Oven just to be safe.

Sent from my SGH-T999

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
CInnamon??? come one it could have been a uspsmorlok chewing big red.

Now sweet almond odor is something else entirely.
I worked around but tanks of horrible kill you faster than hell deader than shit buy the time you caught a slight whiff.
Cinnamon was NEVER on the list of NBC agents the military and railroad said watch out for, it was sweet almond and shitty rotten egg...
cinnamon would have dudes sniffing bicycle seats and hunting for homemade cookies or red hots.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's my Cinnamon eliquid its my DIY this has a nice kick but it's so good. All I need now is Whiskey Flavorings and I will make my own cinnamon Whiskey. I Have informed my neighbor big plumes of Cinnamon will fill my Airspace...lol
e6a3d106846cba3efbfe1bc49699c4aa.jpg

VU Sponsors