Become a Patron!

Morning folks

Morning all, I was linked to one of the great tutorials on here by a friend. Have been vaping about 2 yrs now and currently using a kanger aerotank with ipow2 battery and contemplating the move to a reliable rebuildable setup.

I look forward to using this forum to self teach. ( and probably ask a shed load of questions )

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU. There is alot of info here but best of all some cool people to hang out and chat with.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Kinny, welcome to VU, ask any questions you want, very helpful folks here will help out:)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
You posted at 3:11am Central time zone. What country do you live in that 3am is good morning?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's always after midnight some where.
Good to here from you (what ever time of day it is)

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground, nice to meet you. Congratulations on your 2 years that's a significant accomplishment. Keep moving forward and enjoy the journey ahead.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Morning all, I was linked to one of the great tutorials on here by a friend. Have been vaping about 2 yrs now and currently using a kanger aerotank with ipow2 battery and contemplating the move to a reliable rebuildable setup.

I look forward to using this forum to self teach. ( and probably ask a shed load of questions )

Welcome to the Underground!

We are glad to have you and you can feel free to ask a SHITLOAD of questions (we are adults here and not like other places that would ban you for being one) as often as you like!

Just be prepared for each question you will get 10 answers all of them correct in their own way:D

alex31804

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! What kind of rebuildable are you looking at getting?

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We are always welcome to a shed ton of questions. Assuming you lend us this shed to make vapes in ;)welcome to fucking vu

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Hey, that's what forums are all about, to ask a shed load of questions and hopefully get a shed load of answers. Forums are a great place to learn about vaping; I also learned a lot by watching vaping videos on You Tube. Vape On!

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors