VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh man.. this is exciting! 2015 is going to be quite a year for box mods.. Can't wait to see what is coming out

Kamry has a 20watt mini box mod coming out next month too - I really like the look of it
http://www.kamry.cc/014-newest-vaporizer-kamry20-e-cigarette-mod-mini-box-mod.html

and then this one:
http://www.kamry.cc/newest-product-...iable-wattage-box-mod-3-colors-available.html

and the wood grain 100watt:
http://www.kamry.cc/latest-product-kamry100-huge-wattage-wood-mechanical-mod-for-sale.html

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea man I'm really liking that thing.. and its only going to be 40$.. looks a little fancier than the istick and kamry always makes a great product.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the thread @moecat. The Cloupor is by far the most attractive to me. Exceptional space efficient design around the 18650. Shorter even than the shortest 18650 tube mech. And it looks great. :)

I agree, but with clouper's recent track record of releasing devices - I wouldn't be the first in line for this one..

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree, but with clouper's recent track record of releasing devices - I wouldn't be the first in line for this one..

What I'm thinking (wishing perhaps) is that Cloupor has had a long experience with proven 30W devices and this has a better shot at being dependable without new tech, unlike the T6 and T8.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
T6 has been quite dependable for me. Plus, Cloupor's post sales customer support has been a real shining star in my opinion.

db3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That cloupor takes an 18650 for real? That thing looks small! That needs to be my next device, period.

AquaJoe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im really liking the cloupor mini. I have an istick and it has been my go to device for since I got it. I rotate 2 of them.

But the high output and pwm is a let down. I can't wait to get one of those minis. Replaceable 18650, 30w (no pwm hopefully) and can fire under 1Ω. Truly and istick killer!!!

Rawmade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly i had to keep looking back and forth to the Cloupor wondering how its that small with a 18650. Ill grab one and take the chance despite their T5/6/8 debacle

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What I'm thinking (wishing perhaps) is that Cloupor has had a long experience with proven 30W devices and this has a better shot at being dependable without new tech, unlike the T6 and T8.
Hopefully the chip will be half way decent and the internal ohm meter calibrated.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like the Sig and Cloupor mini's.

I'd be interested in one of them, provided they are priced nice too. Would make a nice addition to the wife's vape gear!

40 buck? Yeah, I'd spend that.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Sigelei minis will have spring-loaded pins, in case that is a significant factor for anyone.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Sigelei minis will have spring-loaded pins, in case that is a significant factor for anyone.
Saw that. Don't know if that is good or bad. At this point, I'm ok with it. I don't mind the pins that need screwed up and down. Just don't have enough experience with them to say which is best.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
BIG thing for me is a replaceable battery and on board charging.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually, based on the video below the new Sigelei 50w will just be a v2 version with spring-loaded pin and extra magnets for the back cover. Definitely not a mini:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Actually, based on the video below the new Sigelei 50w will just be a v2 version with spring-loaded pin and extra magnets for the back cover. Definitely not a mini:
That actually looks about 1/3 the size of the 100 watt Sig. So yeah, I agree not a very "mini" box, considering it is actually bigger than version one.

I DO like the hinged door as oppose to a totally removable door. Like the screen size and position too.

Wonder what they will retail for.

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a full out invasion of the Mini's
I am liking the Sieglei so far, but I want to find out the chip. I want the 5W on the low side. The SX Mini would be ideal so long as the unit has a real YiHi in it.

11Ex9js.png

W8vLZFS.png

AH57pF4.png

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered a Clouper Mini from VaperCompany. Won't see it until January if lucky. I have had a Clouper DNA30 for 5 months without any issues.

I would really like to see something like the sx mini, but keep it to 50w max, and bring the price down some. I like the mini devices for size convenience, but I want a charge port someplace other than the bottom,

Wil westerlund

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Am I the only one who wants to fly to china JUST to get drunk with this guy? Lol

The Variant clone review did me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd be with you his reviews are just entertaining I had the best time a night ago just laughing-but remember you are the "Professional" I am not...lol

VU Sponsors