Become a Patron!

Mooders Needed

Hello there my name is Ash I'm a youtuber and want to get box mod built as well as other ideas to sell But i need some help as i need someone who has the skills to get the things it needs to be built. if you are interested in helping me or you could build a prototype and want to help sell it to a big brand then could you please either message me or email me at [email protected] and email me saying you are interested and you have be willing to build and make the device and to help promote it.
Thanks Ash
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So let me get this straight... You want someone else to design it, build it, promote it, but you want the credit for it?!?!?!?!?!?!?

week-in-review-channing-tatum-laughing-1_zpscb03kjt4.gif

No i have designed it and i know what i want to do with it and its a open offer if they want to help promote it i will be trying to sell it to a company adn see if they want to buy the idea off me and the person who helps build it will get a % of the money

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Must be an epic design...
Are there currently any devices that are similar to your great idea?
I ask because there are tons of devices of various designs available, what makes your design/device stick out from the crowd?

VU Sponsors