Become a Patron!

MODS Please read!

T

Taver13

so i noticed this morning that my PIF box, 5.0 and all the others have been locked. Is there a reason for this? if so, can we know? Is there any way to get us unlocked? thanks for your time mods.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hey all,

Thanks for letting me know about this.

I am trying to figure out what is going on with this situation and it will be resolved within the hour.

Unc

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey all,

Thanks for letting me know about this.

I am trying to figure out what is going on with this situation and it will be resolved within the hour.

Unc
Is it because the titles says "closed'? I know most of the groups have been placing that in the title list, to inform people wanting to join, that no more members are being added to them. Maybe different wording in the title, or editing the very first post would resolve this? i.e. LIST closed in the title, something at the top of the first page, stating similar - List closed, no more adds.

This is just my thought, at a quick glance.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Ok, everyone,

FYI, I have gone ahead and unlocked All of the PIF box threads.

While I don't have one single freaking clue as to why they were all locked in the first place, I do know that the Admins are doing some updates to the forum behind the scenes and I suspect that this was a glitch.

A kind of two steps forward, one step back kind of thing.

Enjoy!

Unc

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't dew it

odf4EQ9Wghqcke3ux7KZnxCfo1_2501_zps8d9f264f.gif

tumblr_mizhlunbwv1r4zr2vo2_r1_500_zps73cc045e.gif

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i was not around for it but i think @Huckleberried is correct on why they might have been closed by someone if not a glitch

VU Sponsors