Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Be careful!! That things a beast!! Let me know how you like it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After I put the kids to bed I'm gonna throw a build in my Modfather that will work for it. Throw on the tall kit and let you know

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm waiting on mine too!! Should be here by Saturday!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they put mine on a barge and lost it or something. I ordered a VT 75DNA squonker from the same outfit a couple of weeks ago and it was here in 72 hours.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think I found a perfect match for the Modfather and the Tall Kit for juice.

https://1000ml.me/1000ml-bottle-of-mother-of-the-unicorns-milk/

b10bd6cae039abe286bd1309165bfed3.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think they put mine on a barge and lost it or something. I ordered a VT 75DNA squonker from the same outfit a couple of weeks ago and it was here in 72 hours.

That's crazy! Lol damn snail mail!! Ahahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Manny, the Lux is a badass mod, really like the feel, love the vape. Been using it at 88 watts for about three hours, if the battery indicator is correct, the lines have only gone down one line. Nice having the screen on top too, makes the most sense where to put it.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, the Lux is a badass mod, really like the feel, love the vape. Been using it at 88 watts for about three hours, if the battery indicator is correct, the lines have only gone down one line. Nice having the screen on top too, makes the most sense where to put it.
Yeah.... 26650 holds well until about 1/2 the life then they start dropping quick in power. They are not as stable as the 18650......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The lux looks really good with the Modfather...... And it's not that huge...... Cool glad you like it..... Let's see those 26650 are really top cells....... The screen on top is my favorite option.....

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
75 bucks ain't bad at all

yeah was watching the VGod tube mod review by Big Lou and he broke that liter bottle out dripping, cracked my shit up. Anyway he started saying he love the shit out of it. The flavor profile is Strawberry Milkshake, I think I'm going to take a chance and order a bottle. A liter of juice for $75, damn... just like a sore dick you can't beat it ;)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah was watching the VGod tube mod review by Big Lou and he broke that liter bottle out dripping, cracked my shit up. Anyway he started saying he love the shit out of it. The flavor profile is Strawberry Milkshake, I think I'm going to take a chance and order a bottle. A liter of juice for $75, damn... just like a sore dick you can't beat it ;)
I'm happy with my juice (5) fruit flavors and 8mg nic .... 1,000 ml ...... $22.00.......

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm happy with my juice (5) fruit flavors and 8mg nic .... 1,000 ml ...... $22.00.......

Yeah I got the gear and what not to mix my own, haven't spent a lot of time with it though. I'm too into building to mess about with my own juice right now. Plus I've got my favorites that I just love.
Ben Yay
Iris
Lenola Cream
Artisan Clouds's - Peanut butter treats, Strawberry treats, Krispy and Berry
Peach Tobacco
Fin
Black Tie
Those and a handful of others, it'd take way to long to come up with anything as good as those. Plus if Government and Big Pharma have their way all I'm going to be vaping is my own juice. So I'm enjoying the awesome flavors while I can.

Anyway I said to hell with it and ordered a bottle of the Mothers of Unicorns Milk, time to see if Big Lou is full of shit or not. I do really love Strawberry Milkshakes so it was worth a shot. Hell for $75 for a liter of premixed 80/20 juice it's worth a gamble.

The Modfather is a thirsty BEAST so I'm sure she'll suck it up an a few days ;)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I got the gear and what not to mix my own, haven't spent a lot of time with it though. I'm too into building to mess about with my own juice right now. Plus I've got my favorites that I just love.
Ben Yay
Iris
Lenola Cream
Artisan Clouds's - Peanut butter treats, Strawberry treats, Krispy and Berry
Peach Tobacco
Fin
Black Tie
Those and a handful of others, it'd take way to long to come up with anything as good as those. Plus if Government and Big Pharma have their way all I'm going to be vaping is my own juice. So I'm enjoying the awesome flavors while I can.

Anyway I said to hell with it and ordered a bottle of the Mothers of Unicorns Milk, time to see if Big Lou is full of shit or not. I do really love Strawberry Milkshakes so it was worth a shot. Hell for $75 for a liter of premixed 80/20 juice it's worth a gamble.

The Modfather is a thirsty BEAST so I'm sure she'll suck it up an a few days ;)
Should be able to plow through 1000 mils in a couple days.....may as well order more...!

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Are they the nichrome kenthal ones? That's too low for a mech. I'll have to wait for my lux to come in

Richard I wasn't aware yours were going on a series mech ! I'll take care of ya what do you need to be around 0.3 for the mech?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Richard I wasn't aware yours were going on a series mech ! I'll take care of ya what do you need to be around 0.3 for the mech?

Don't worry. I have a lux in the mail. That was my original intent for the tank and coils. The mech was an impulse buy just for the hell of it. After a few fails I got some kenthal claptons in it right now.

Plus I have like 20 other regulated mods lol. I just don't like how the tank overhangs on them. That's why I got the lux

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Don't worry. I have a lux in the mail. That was my original intent for the tank and coils. The mech was an impulse buy just for the hell of it. After a few fails I got some kenthal claptons in it right now.

Plus I have like 20 other regulated mods lol. I just don't like how the tank overhangs on them. That's why I got the lux

Phewww thought I might have misguided you there for a second. I do my best to be as thorough as possible .

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They are (3)26g kanthal and outer 38g ni80.....

He is testing some new one now.... 316L and ribbons and stuff like that....
be85a20114dddf08c4b08374812fc5e0.jpg

This is the 316L I tested earlier 3x26 SS 36 SS. These guys have a very low resistance when you run them dual. The SS can be used in TC and VW which is nice :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the 316L I tested earlier 3x26 SS 36 SS. These guys have a very low resistance when you run them dual. The SS can be used in TC and VW which is nice :)

Sir Richard needs something that ohms higher for his mechanic mods.....

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

I have a lux on the way. Plus like 5 hohmtech mods that can power any build
Sir Richard needs something that ohms higher for his mechanic mods.....

The mech is a side thing. I'll mostly be using it on the lux when it arrives. I do need to find a series deck let me know if u happen to see one pop up. Plus I can always run anything on a G2. Those things are amazing

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a lux on the way. Plus like 5 hohmtech mods that can power any build

The mech is a side thing. I'll mostly be using it on the lux when it arrives. I do need to find a series deck let me know if u happen to see one pop up. Plus I can always run anything on a G2. Those things are amazing

If we see one a series deck we will let you know.... Have you asked inspects ? Dale....

VU Sponsors