MOD FOR NEW USERS

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can someone recommend a descent mod in the 30.00 and under range with a side fire button? Thanks

State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Side fire "Mod"? Mech mod... regulated mod? For the former, the Atmomixani "69" clone is pretty good, as is the Poldiac... although neither have a low enough VD to tolerate deep sub-om without contact modifications. For the latter... Damwow's suggestion is a good one.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks, Flux, I wondered the same thing on whether they wanted a mech mod or not, but thought I would give my two cents. I have found the MVP to be great for a new user! I know lots of veterans use it too.

Last edited:

katfushus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't go wrong with the MVP ( imo ) so versatile, easy to use, most toppers look good on it, battery life is great and it just does the job ... then, if / when funds allow, maybe get a provari mini ..sometimes get a good deal from the classies, they're timeless, sturdy and will last for years, reliable backup while you're trying out new stuff ( cheap and o'wise)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Sigelei #8 is a good, solid, side firing mod that performs well and can be had for under 30 bucks...
Sigelei%208.jpg

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Invnokin products are nice. Pity they break easy
Or just get thrown in a toilet or dropped in a glass of water. Hopefully I will be able to keep mine longer than 3 1/2 months this time to find out!! Lol. I did drop both of mine several times with no problems til they got wet. Even then the first itaste that went in a cup of water worked a few more days til it died.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can't go wrong with the MVP ( imo ) so versatile, easy to use, most toppers look good on it, battery life is great and it just does the job ... then, if / when funds allow, maybe get a provari mini ..sometimes get a good deal from the classies, they're timeless, sturdy and will last for years, reliable backup while you're trying out new stuff ( cheap and o'wise)
I want a Provari sooooo bad. Can't wait for the variable wattage to come out,

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want a Provari sooooo bad. Can't wait for the variable wattage to come out,
I just ordered the prover mini. I can't wait to have it in my hands.

VU Sponsors