Become a Patron!

mod envy???? helppppp

cordar

Member For 4 Years
when I try to log on to mod envy..... I can log on but..... right when I try to type something in chat it takes me right back to the log in screen. Also, I can only see half of the login screen, so I cant see what im typing. its been like this for weeks now. it does it on my other computer as well. it used to work. hellllppppppp

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have the same problem, but finally figured out that there are two buttons. The top one is hard to see due to the half screen, but it is the log in button. The one you are choosing at the bottom is the "reset" or forgot password button. Hope this helps. Everything else seems normal.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Click on the picture , same happens to me . Or if your name is in top corner click on it .

cordar

Member For 4 Years
I have the same problem, but finally figured out that there are two buttons. The top one is hard to see due to the half screen, but it is the log in button. The one you are choosing at the bottom is the "reset" or forgot password button. Hope this helps. Everything else seems normal.
I am hitting the top button

cordar

Member For 4 Years
when I finally get it to log in, when I go to type in chat, it takes me back to the log in screen

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Right!!! I use a mac, so I double click the top box and put my username (can't see it, but it's there), then password. Then click the button right under the password and it works for me. Hope it works.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
when I try to log on to mod envy..... I can log on but..... right when I try to type something in chat it takes me right back to the log in screen. Also, I can only see half of the login screen, so I cant see what im typing. its been like this for weeks now. it does it on my other computer as well. it used to work. hellllppppppp

i have a similar problem. i can log in but when i try to post i get an error message saying i have to confirm my registration with Vaughn something and i will get an email to do it. but the email never arrives. i used to go to mod envy all the time with no probs but this just started happening and so far i haven't found anyone that can help me straighten it out.

hope you have better luck and if you do get it fixed let me know. :)

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I click on the screen where the picture is or check top right hand corner and log in is full screen

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that login screen is very poorly designed. most people can only see half of it.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no kidding.... cant believe its still like this. going on over 2 months now since I was able to log on..... wtf

oh get this....i went to the tech support on the site and i can't even type my problem on there, i get the same stupid error msg. angry-smiley.gif

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm there now !! One person said last week open it in another window (do not close first window ) and try there . Sometimes I do have to try 3 times
couple min . apart .

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sometimes it is not worth the trouble. I try x amount of times then give up and just watch the program without being able to post... better than nothing

cordar

Member For 4 Years
I'm there now !! One person said last week open it in another window (do not close first window ) and try there . Sometimes I do have to try 3 times
couple min . apart .
open what in a new window??? could you explain?? thanks

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
couple min . apart .
that worked! i opened it in another window, it works there....so i closed the other one. thanks!!!!! :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
open what in a new window??? could you explain?? thanks

open modenvy in a new window, then try it. worked for me!

VU Sponsors