Become a Patron!

Misthub fixing my mistake

StrifeJester

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yesterday morning I ordered a few things from Misthub's Black Friday week sale and after I was reviewing the order last night when talking to a friend about what I ordered it dawned on me that I had ordered something I cannot use. I have the subtank mini and without even thinking I had ordered some subtank plus o-rings. Really the mistake was 100% mine, I saw the price jumped the gun and added them to the cart with my other items. I just got off the phone with sales support and in all honesty the gentleman I spoke to could have been a little more personable but he was able to quickly pull up the order and said he would get the items removed before it shipped as it was still in processing status. I have been charged already for the order and will wait for the refund to come through.

This is the first time I have ordered from them so I am not sure about their turn around time but it may have saved me a few dollars as long as the refund goes through timely.

So far great support and there was no lengthy hold time to get someone on the phone and my issue was resolved in a matter of minutes. As long as it doesn't take like 4 weeks for a product to get to me I am sure I will order from them again. I am always coming across their tutorials and looking over them for something or sharing them to people so I decided that it was time to give a little something back in the form of an order. I honestly haven't ordered much online so far for my vaping habit but now that I am getting more into it and have fully quit smoking I want to start saving some money and brick and mortar is just too high of a price for hardware. Juice is pretty reasonable around me so I still buy that all locally but I can save 70 bucks on the mod I am thinking of getting. Hopefully will have that on Black Friday.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Usually, with any atomizer, you'll get a few spare parts. So, no need to order them right away.

StrifeJester

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I just wanted these because I already have the minis and have been using them for about a month but I like the colors that were in this 5 pack. The minis came with red in them and black spares, I wanted the blue that was in this kit. Was just I jumped the gun on them since they were $0.53. When I went back and looked it made more sense that they are clearing these out since the Subtank Plus appears to be discontinued. So I then started searching for the Mini ones which are like $3.XX a pack for 5 and I don't need them yet. Again was mostly just jumping on a few packs due to the price. Will keep an eye on the price of the replacement kit for the minis though. If I can find them under a dollar I will pick them up.

VU Sponsors