Become a Patron!

Mike Vapes, Hellvape, Natashellfire! WARNING

You watch a review all is good,reviewer is in contact with the company and posts links below the review and you think all you have to worry about is will I like it? Right? I mean it's all subjective right? You order from their link to show a little support I mean you don't take any one review as gospel but you look at a few and make your decision, and all is good, or so you thought. First comes the order confirmation # 21? Iron Maiden rdta and it's only # 21? So after you stop calling yourself names you try to find contact info,the manufacturer, the seller, the reviewer and nobody replies back. Now it's only $ 40 however if you talk of advocacy and community you should at least take a look at the companies your hawking right? MORAL TO THIS STORY, DON'T USE THE LINKS, DUE YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE! !!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So you're blaming Mike Vapes because another company screwed you?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Good Advice.

I always check out a company before placing an order with them.

Good Advice.

I always check out a company before placing an order with them.
I was the ass who just hit the link and put in my #'s and that was my fault, stupid my point was that 2 minutes after I noticed all was not right, the Iron Maiden started out with issues I would think if you're going to review a product you check it out , if you're going to post a link you check it out. If I saw a product on a.obscure website I sure I would mention that I did not know anything about it

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was the ass who just hit the link and put in my #'s and that was my fault, stupid my point was that 2 minutes after I noticed all was not right, the Iron Maiden started out with issues I would think if you're going to review a product you check it out , if you're going to post a link you check it out. If I saw a product on a.obscure website I sure I would mention that I did not know anything about it
It still sounds like you think Mike Vapes should do your due diligence for you. The guys a reviewer. He reviews shit that companies send to him for free. To think that he's going to check out every link and every company that sends him shit is just ridiculous. Do your own homework before you open your wallet. It really is that simple, but to kind of associate and muddy this guys name really isn't fair at all.

It still sounds like you think Mike Vapes should do your due diligence for you. The guys a reviewer. He reviews shit that companies send to him for free. To think that he's going to check out every link and every company that sends him shit is just ridiculous. Do your own homework before you open your wallet. It really is that simple, but to kind of associate and muddy this guys name really isn't fair at all.

You're right. While I believe that if you have thousands of people listening 2 what you are saying you have an added responsibility, what happened with this was really the icing on a 2 week old shit cake that Mike Vapes didn't deserve. So Mr Vapes I am truly sorry, having more money than brains is not my biggest problem, it's that I don't have any money. So I will keep vaping and hope for the best

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some of the reviewers just pick a few random cheap sites off google.
You can listen to their advice on gear, but always pick your own sites.

VU Sponsors