Become a Patron!

Miiiight a got in over my head

Plantefood

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Aight I just got a fuchai 213 n a tsunami 24 rda, I been watchin a gang of videos on both these but I'm still sorta lost cause I'm basically new to all this. Just tryna get some advice before I fuck something up.

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay I'm on the same boat but you will get help, try a duel 7 wrap on 24 gage kanthal wire. And do the wraps on 3.5 screwdriver or if you have a coil master do it on your 35 mm jig. But this build is simple and put the watts to 60 all the way up to 80 but only start at 60 and try 5 watts at a time. This build will be running at 3.5 ohms. Great clouds and flavor. I got the same one on my pharaoh dripper rn. I also own the Sigelei 213

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Center builds are just so it will be even wicking for the juice to be spread evenly throughout the cotton

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aight I just got a fuchai 213 n a tsunami 24 rda, I been watchin a gang of videos on both these but I'm still sorta lost cause I'm basically new to all this. Just tryna get some advice before I fuck something up.

Sigelei actually made it quite easy on you since non of the settings other than normal power mode work. Just set it to your desired wattage and vape away.

Plantefood

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok thanks I sorta threw my self into this without much advice from the shop I got it from. But I got 26 gauge kanthal n I just been trippin bout some of the shit I been readin bout these fuckers blowin up. Idk what size screw driver the guy wrapped it on but it's wrapped 8 times n I'm at .6 ohms according to this

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmao I did the same but there are more fellow vaper fam then you think! I'm learning new things everyday, and I still don't know about building but I'm learning the basics.. I just threw in that duel 7 wrap the other night with help from a friend on Instagram.. Be sure to get yourself a coil master and plenty of cotton

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmao you won't blow up! Especially on a regulated mod! As long as you don't go to high in temp! Know what your coils can handle!

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Open it up and tell me if there's one coil or two and where the coil(S) are placed

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, pretty sure you can go up to 60 watts or 55. Try those and see if you can enjoy that. And what type of advice are you looking for?

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
9891e10af90f813a6b7006c6788b6c7e.jpg

This is a center build. Just pulled this off of Instagram

Plantefood

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup, I got somethin similar to that goin on. I been hittin it around 35 to 45 watts anything higher gets harsh n don't taste as good

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Or you may have to add more juice. Or they might have over stuffed your coils. I'd suggest you go to YouTube and look how to wic the tsunami RDA and look at Rip trippers videos! Happy vaping and don't be scared. Hmu on Instagram @ayyeitshenry

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Look up Rip Trippers on YouTube. He had a butt load of tutorials. He's how I got started. Make sure your cotton is always damp. I use 26 gauge all the time usually 7 wraps. Just make sure the coils are evenly spaced from the posts or they'll heat up differently. The cotton should be just barley able to slide around, so not too loose and not to tight.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you need anymore help feel free to ask. I've been building coils for years

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you need anymore help feel free to ask. I've been building coils for years

Can you maybe take a min and leave a comment on my new top vape coils cheat sheet, you should see it.. It's to help those starting that are hungry.. Thank you..

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can you maybe take a min and leave a comment on my new top vape coils cheat sheet, you should see it.. It's to help those starting that are hungry.. Thank you..
Where's it at?

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My Grandfather once told me...

Boy, bite off more than you can chew. And chew it.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aa for my tsunami 24, I get gurgle sounds like maybe the coils are too close to the air holes.... Never have floor or leak issues as I figured out how to drip proper on this rda but the ugly gurgle sounds and feeling when hitting it with 90w with. 24ohm dual coils makes me not want to use this rda.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aa for my tsunami 24, I get gurgle sounds like maybe the coils are too close to the air holes.... Never have floor or leak issues as I figured out how to drip proper on this rda but the ugly gurgle sounds and feeling when hitting it with 90w with. 24ohm dual coils makes me not want to use this rda.

The only way i get gurgling in the Tsunami is if i use it in single coil and i get juice into the side that is closed.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only way i get gurgling in the Tsunami is if i use it in single coil and i get juice into the side that is closed.
I think I need to figure out where the sweet spot is on the coil to air hole height.... Maybe I'm using too much cotton and it gets so soak it is too close to holes. I don't build wide enough coils to keep the cotton from the holes... That's probably the issue. Those coils on that gold Kennedy is what I want/need.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think I need to figure out where the sweet spot is on the coil to air hole height.... Maybe I'm using too much cotton and it gets so soak it is too close to holes. I don't build wide enough coils to keep the cotton from the holes... That's probably the issue. Those coils on that gold Kennedy is what I want/need.

You want your build to be right above your air intake and centered up. The gurgling is probably too much juice in it. Try cleaning it up and just get the cotton wet with a little on the bottom of the deck.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is a dual build not a center build and on the Kennedy not the Tsunami.
Yeah this is a good build. Your air doesn't come from the side it is built in the center of the deck. You see how the coils are right above the air holes, that's what you want. Your going to get gurgling with this deck if your not careful because once you tip it to much juice can get in the air holes.

henry.alameda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is a dual build not a center build and on the Kennedy not the Tsunami.

Basically was just showing him what the coils need to look like if he was going to try a build.. I messed what I said up in that other post..

VU Sponsors