Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
35981034adc9df39157a8ccd6227c668.jpg

Well its a clone...
It comes stock with 1 ring on top threaded to the middle piece with battery holes and another ring on bottom. Take both rings off and leave just the middle one. Here's a blow out pic:

Tapatalk: Samsung Note III

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
35981034adc9df39157a8ccd6227c668.jpg

Well its a clone...
It comes stock with 1 ring on top threaded to the middle piece with battery holes and another ring on bottom. Take both rings off and leave just the middle one. Here's a blow out pic:

Mine is too, I had wondered about if it was possible but hadn't been sure how to do it... Thanks :) also what ohm coils are you running on it?

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah everyone told me it was only 650 mode andi said ha yeah right why would they make that. So i looked inside the barrel and saw the little lines meaning a threaded connection took the bitch apart and proved everyone wrong. I'm running a .4 ohms gown wick. 26ga kanthal. The igo w4 is a great dripper for the gown because its got the little well on the inside. Not very deep mind you but a well all the same. Most dont

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah everyone told me it was only 650 mode andi said ha yeah right why would they make that. So i looked inside the barrel and saw the little lines meaning a threaded connection took the bitch apart and proved everyone wrong. I'm running a .4 ohms gown wick. 26ga kanthal. The igo w4 is a great dripper for the gown because its got the little well on the inside. Not very deep mind you but a well all the same. Most dont

Ironically I run a w4 on my panzer as well at .3 ohms but always have either sony vtc5 or my purple effest...been nervous bout subohming on mech below .8 with the red effest's

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dies quickly but never really had a problem other than that. Use it while my other ones are charging overnight. Need to try the vtc5 never had one

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What kind of coil build you use in w4? Gotta take advantage of the 1/16" well. Love it

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually run it on either 1/16" or 7/64" depending on what I have to work with on hand lol, 26g kanthal

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 3732

Well, not hot but small. I've been trying to get the tank-friendly one on the right as small as the Gripper with cartomizer, which means shrinking down the length of the Novice mod as much as possible. Pretty close at this point. I usually attach an Aerotank Mini.
Hey what is that thing on the right. Also does it take drippers and bigger mech mods? Like a v3 flip

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey what is that thing on the right. Also does it take drippers and bigger mech mods? Like a v3 flip

I'll just quote myself from another thread (http://vapingunderground.com/threads/lets-see-your-mini-mods.10480/#post-77589):

"The one on the right is a mixture of parts. The Novice is a mechanical mod for a 14500 battery. http://www.fasttech.com/product/1476405 I have shortened it and rounded all the edges. It attaches to this "stand." http://www.fasttech.com/product/1650600 I modified the stand so the Novice mounts more or less flush. I also chamfered the bottom edge so it feels good in the hand. Below the tank are either one or two (depending on the length of the tank I'm using) stainless steel ego-to-ego adapters. https://www.myvaporstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=EGO-EGO. Any ego or 510 threaded tank will fit as long as it is 16mm or smaller in diameter."

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
dot

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Kato Square box mod clone by Limwell ... its a sexy little fugger, getting used to firing it is something else though :p

HOx0OQX.jpg

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nice! 18650? What kind of drip tip is that anyway?
KKen .. that avatar still makes me giggle :p Yup its a 18650 and a small one at that. Same size as a ZNA in 500 mode .. the drip tip is from FT, and since they don't have a name, I can't tell which one. But search Stainless steel drip tips and you will eventually come across it. Its big time wide bore!

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a sucker for the odd one's. Vaping on the Kato Square Box clone while checking the tracking to see when the Slug clone will get here.

StinkMutt57

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a sucker for the odd one's. Vaping on the Kato Square Box clone while checking the tracking to see when the Slug clone will get here.
The slug is kind of cool looking but, the clone is so well made and any thing (ATTY's) I put on it works and works well. Mine was well made.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The slug is kind of cool looking but, the clone is so well made and any thing (ATTY's) I put on it works and works well. Mine was well made.
Great to hear. I hope yours is the Shenxi from 101. Mine will be here Fri. 'Cause that's just what I need, another mod. I swear, I never grew up, I just need bigger toy-boxes now. "Switch to vaping - think of all the money you'll save..."

VU Sponsors