Become a Patron!

Mechanical pics!

Virol

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's really a great setup I think you'll really like it for I sure in the hell do ;)
I've been delaying it for a time, but now it the day, hope it arrive before I go to spain

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been delaying it for a time, but now it the day, hope it arrive before I go to spain

Yeah I was pondering picking up the RDA for a long time. I'm not a huge fan of Hybrid's due to can't put them on an Ohm meter, test on a regulated Mod, etc. But the way they designed this setup it's excellent, love the base plate with traditional 510 pin that is very easily swapped out for Hybrid mode. The Mod is excellent quality along with the RDA and together the Vape is excellent.

Virol

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I was pondering picking up the RDA for a long time. I'm not a huge fan of Hybrid's due to can't put them on an Ohm meter, test on a regulated Mod, etc. But the way they designed this setup it's excellent, love the base plate with traditional 510 pin that is very easily swapped out for Hybrid mode. The Mod is excellent quality along with the RDA and together the Vape is excellent.
I try it on a vape expo, and I fell in love, and after 3 months I'll finally buy it, and I just need to wait for them to have the od green, because they just have black right now T.T

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@r055co I was hesitant to get a metal chuff district F5ve because I thought it would get hot in the subzero. But since it's a no I'm getting a few! tired of delrin chuffs on some of my mechs.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@r055co I was hesitant to get a metal chuff district F5ve because I thought it would get hot in the subzero. But since it's a no I'm getting a few! tired of delrin chuffs on some of my mechs.

It doesn't get hot on the Subzero, I can't say the same for it on other RDA's or for that matter if it'd even fit.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It doesn't get hot on the Subzero, I can't say the same for it on other RDA's or for that matter if it'd even fit.
right now my biggest debate is if I should get a subzero 24 or a mini temple rda. I love my vaperz cloud rdas but I also like my subzero 22.
the copper temple with the extra black sleeve is pretty sexy, sleek and would look good on a few of my mechs unfortunately I feel the 24 and it's sleeves wouldn't match very well with most mechs unless their painted and I dislike painted mech mods.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
right now my biggest debate is if I should get a subzero 24 or a mini temple rda. I love my vaperz cloud rdas but I also like my subzero 22.
the copper temple with the extra black sleeve is pretty sexy, sleek and would look good on a few of my mechs unfortunately I feel the 24 and it's sleeves wouldn't match very well with most mechs unless their painted and I dislike painted mech mods.

The painted sleeve of the temple, yeah know what you mean. I don't have the Temple, was considering at one time but it doesn't come with the copper positive like some of the other VC gear so I stuck with them. Other than it being only two holes in the subzero I really love it. I honestly don't know why designers don't go with four holes like the velocity with their twin post decks. Oh I can build on them without much issue but it's just so much easier if they went with 4 holes, I really dislike screwing with them if I don't have to.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The painted sleeve of the temple, yeah know what you mean. I don't have the Temple, was considering at one time but it doesn't come with the copper positive like some of the other VC gear so I stuck with them. Other than it being only two holes in the subzero I really love it. I honestly don't know why designers don't go with four holes like the velocity with their twin post decks. Oh I can build on them without much issue but it's just so much easier if they went with 4 holes, I really dislike screwing with them if I don't have to.
oh snap! tell me this don't look good?
now I need a authentic goon 22. it's a clone you can tell by the deck but none the less this is a good, almost perfect match and the goon shines at 0.17ohms with some aliens.
I had some bunk ass Tiger coils ohming in at 0.38 and the goon sucked so bad. it's a trick getting these big coils in such a small deck but it's very doable. just got off work, and did all this. this mech is freaking nice. honestly it puts the oros v2 to shame in quility craftsman ship. also its two times the price lmao.
640555b54c647d66288a515b85298a40.jpg
3bb49cfa2a6569d80669e55200cd6175.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh snap! tell me this don't look good?
now I need a authentic goon 22. it's a clone you can tell by the deck but none the less this is a good, almost perfect match and the goon shines at 0.17ohms with some aliens.
I had some bunk ass Tiger coils ohming in at 0.38 and the goon sucked so bad. it's a trick getting these big coils in such a small deck but it's very doable. just got off work, and did all this. this mech is freaking nice. honestly it puts the oros v2 to shame in quility craftsman ship. also its two times the price lmao.
640555b54c647d66288a515b85298a40.jpg
3bb49cfa2a6569d80669e55200cd6175.jpg

Nice tube, yeah the Oros isn't bad for the money though. Been looking at the Raven but can't bring myself to spend almost $300 for a brass tube, just can't justify it.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice tube, yeah the Oros isn't bad for the money though. Been looking at the Raven but can't bring myself to spend almost $300 for a brass tube, just can't justify it.
hell yeah, that Raven is bad ass!!!
no springs no magnets and it is made of that metal. what I want is a Raven in real titanium, not plated either.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hell yeah, that Raven is bad ass!!!
no springs no magnets and it is made of that metal. what I want is a Raven in real titanium, not plated either.

I got a Clone off 3Fvape and have really been digging it. Only problem I had is the metal spring mechanism started to chew up the battery wrapper. Not good around the positive end of the battery. So I put a 18650 positive doughnut gasket thingy on it and problem solved. It feels great and hits very well.

ab0075fcbfffa67da6e1a5ffe2aab5ed.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love mine too! I used a 510 insulator and cut to size so it doesn't snag or move over the contact.
8vV6SHRh.jpg
Yeah was thinking of doing the same and more than likely will. The positive battery protector/gasket/doughnut/insulator thingy works right now and I did it to test.

This Mod hits pretty well, decent construction and I've only needed to do minimal touch ups. The ergonomics is great and really would like to get the authentic but as I mentioned I can't bring myself to justify $300 for a brass tube. If they come down in price closer to around $125 - $150 I'll get one, but for now the Clone works great for around $20.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a Clone off 3Fvape and have really been digging it. Only problem I had is the metal spring mechanism started to chew up the battery wrapper. Not good around the positive end of the battery. So I put a 18650 positive doughnut gasket thingy on it and problem solved. It feels great and hits very well.

ab0075fcbfffa67da6e1a5ffe2aab5ed.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
i think im going to grab the same color scheme. dont think the brass looks as good as the colored ones, cant believe i said that but its true.

Majistir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wish they had SS. Brass, when polished is a little too gody for me but ita growing on me.

R055co, do you think the paint is durable enough for pocket carry?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i think im going to grab the same color scheme. dont think the brass looks as good as the colored ones, cant believe i said that but its true.
Yeah I really like this color scheme, the photo really doesn't do it justice. Once I got it though I had to dremel the inside a tad bit then take some emery to it to clean off the paint. It's a Clone ya know so you do need to put a little maintenance in once you get it, it's not bad though, not bad as most Clones you get.
I wish they had SS. Brass, when polished is a little too gody for me but ita growing on me.

R055co, do you think the paint is durable enough for pocket carry?
The paint doesn't look bad but to be honest I'm not going to chance it, it's a Clone.

I also picked up a Brass one and I really don't need to do much of anything to it other than put in a gasket over the spring mechanism. I've got a bunch of 22mm 510 Mod Guard's that I'm going to trim down a bit like you did for them both. The positive battery gasket/insulator thingy was a tester and works well so a trimmed down Mod Guard is a more permanent solution.

For me, I wish they had a Copper one, I'd be all over that also.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
got copper?
319f62fb693834a750b69699f2159b14.jpg

top to bottom
trinity glass drip tip authentic. (wish I could find it in copper) venturi type c cap, Aria oros v2, 0.22ohms anything lower and its too hot of a vape
ohmega shorty (discontinued) mini Buddha by vaperz cloud 0.12ohms.

planning to find a sick chuff for it. I have a huge chuff for it but this rda has so much air flow the chuff is over kill and all you get is thick post clouds with no flavour.

using single wrap ss316 elite wire I forgot which gauge I used to wrap em but I find single wire to ramp faster and give my batteries longer life. I originally had fused aliens in the Buddha but the 26650 only lasted about 6 draws before the vape was weak.

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I felt the same way, tried one, then changed my mind.

It's a heavy hitter, the switch mechanism is simple beyond belief. Fits in the hand perfectly no matter hand size, even though it's one of the smallest mods I own. I can't praise it enough, so much so I have 2.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170410/a30b9121adffdf08c648a4b5335fbdc9.jpg[/IMG
Just got this today....now i have 3 mechs...1 more on the way[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170410/7ceb44c4e34631c019228c8c42bd454f.jpg

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just got this today....now i have 3 mechs...1 more on the way[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170410/7ceb44c4e34631c019228c8c42bd454f.jpg

Nice! I love them AV's!!!

Subliminal message-If you ever want to get rid of any of them....keep me in mind!

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what's the black and red one called? I like that, looks neato

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know I post this beauty a lot but man she works well! too well!
this time I'm rocking the twisted messes squared.
e23ef4cf192cd7a60bee964c6560519f.jpg
just have some single wrapped 24g SS coils in it. need to stick some aliens or Claptons for better clouds. flavour is spot on tho!

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:) new mod to the collection. can you guess which one? the chi you *clone, was my very first mech mod.
bdab4f6948a359f3952702d4622592a8.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
got copper?
319f62fb693834a750b69699f2159b14.jpg

top to bottom
trinity glass drip tip authentic. (wish I could find it in copper) venturi type c cap, Aria oros v2, 0.22ohms anything lower and its too hot of a vape
ohmega shorty (discontinued) mini Buddha by vaperz cloud 0.12ohms.

planning to find a sick chuff for it. I have a huge chuff for it but this rda has so much air flow the chuff is over kill and all you get is thick post clouds with no flavour.

using single wrap ss316 elite wire I forgot which gauge I used to wrap em but I find single wire to ramp faster and give my batteries longer life. I originally had fused aliens in the Buddha but the 26650 only lasted about 6 draws before the vape was weak.

I got a Oros, but I never use the thing ...I like my smaller mods like my surfrider and my nanos.

I just started using mechanical tube mods two weeks ago. Is it weird that I have no interest whatsoever in regulated devices? I love the hit I get from these mods. I no longer see any value in temp control or VW. I vape the same way all the time. The mech mod gives me the perfect hit. Why vape with anything else?

I have a Strokkur on preorder, can't wait to get it!

VU Sponsors