Become a Patron!

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello All,

Quick review of some juice flavors from MECH SAUCE

First the prices, which I have say are nothing short of awesome.

15ml - $3.99 - No Longer Available
30ml - $6.50
100ml - $15.00 - No Longer Available
120ml - $18.99

They have 2 options for VG/PG - 80/20 or MAXVG - I only buy 80/20 so thats what I will be reviewing.
These are all super cloud makers at 80VG/20PG

Goat Gravy - This flavor is very good. It is described on their website as
"FRENCH VANILLA CUPCAKE WITH A HINT OF GRAHAM CRACKER"

My Wife vapes this flavor exclusively at 12mg in a KFL+ and she says it reminds her of Captain Crunch. I do not get that, but I do like the flavor a lot. I vape this in 6mg in a Doge V2 RDA. This is a "Thick" flavor with definite notes of Vanilla and the Graham cracker. I would liken this to a good custard without the "eggyness" to it which I prefer. This one is a solid 8 out of 10 stars for me.

Batter Up - This is one of my 2 favorite flavors from them. It is described on their website as
"A creamy mixture of home made cake batter with a hint of strawberry!"

First I must say the Strawberry is a very lite background flavor in this one. It is there to finish off that awesome "Fluffy" feel for cake batter. You will barely even notice the strawberry, so if you are looking for a bakery flavor and have no desire for any fruit, you should still try this one. I have not tasted a better cake batter flavor in my 7 years vaping regardless of the price tag. This is a "MUST TRY" Event. 10 out of 10 stars for this one.
( P.S. This one is in my daily rotation - vaped daily in a Billow V3 Plus 25mm tank at 55 watts )

Muffin Face -
This is my other favorite flavor. It is described on their website as
"A NICE LUCISIOUS STRAWBERRY CUPCAKE RIGHT OUT OF THE OVEN"

This is a great combination of Muffin and Strawberry. I am not normally a person who likes the fruit vapes, but it is not overpowering on the strawberry so I really enjoy it. This is also not overly sweet which is nice because I can vape this all day at work and it does not get to be too much for me. Another 10 out of 10 stars from me.
( P.S. This one is in my daily rotation - vaped daily in a Aromamizer Supreme 25mm tank at 55 watts )

Mech Milk - This is a great flavor and although I do not vape this daily, it definitely will take care of any strawberry fix you have. It is described on their website as
"ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS IS THE BEST STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE IVE EVER HAD. I COULD LITERALLY DRINK THIS FOR BREAKFAST. LUNCH AND DINNER. WITH OUT THE NICOTINE OF COURSE. YA PLEASE DONT DRINK THIS."

This is a great creamy strawberry that is bursting with great flavor. Although I do not vape this daily, it is definitely top 5 for me. 8 out of 10 stars for this one.

Cinnamon Dream - Awesome Cinnamon Roll Flavor - It is described on their website as
"cinnamon dream is a delicious cinnamon roll drizzeled in icing"

You would probably be hard pressed to find a better tasting cinnamon roll flavor than this one. The icing makes this a little too sweet for me to vape daily, but no other cinnamon roll I tried (at least 6 or 7 of them) is as close to the real thing as this one. I will leave it at that. 9 out of 10 stars from me.

Medusa Milk - Best Irish Custard flavor I have ever had. Described on the website as
"A CREAMY IRISH CUSTARD...MMMMM"

I have had a few Irish Creme flavors over the years and they were all overpowering with flavor. I could not vape them for very long. However, this flavor is just incredible. It has a soft "pillow fluff" feel to it. Flavor is spot on and not lacking in any way, but also not overpowering. 9 out of 10 stars from me.

Now I will list a few flavors I personally did not care for.

Mech Sauce - Butterscotch Custard (Tastes like Butterscotch Custard, I just don't like Butterscotch custard, go figure right?)

Pound Face - Lemon Poundcake - (Did not like the Lemon flavor in this one but the reviews are good, you should at least try this one if you are a fan of Lemon Poundcake)

Creme Ala Mode - Decent and vapable, just not my cup of tea.

Unicorn Toast - Cinnamon Dream kills this one to me.

I just wanted to say I have been vaping mostly MECHSAUCE for quite a few months now and the taste is incredible. Actually, I prefer it over most of the "premium" juices.

I paid for all of this juice with my own money. No one at Mech Sauce asked me to do this review, I just did it because I believe they are a great company with incredible customer service. I say try them if you get the chance, I highly doubt you will be disappointed.

Happy Vaping Everyone! :)
Sincerely,
Mr. Chainvapor

Another Link to Mech Sauce HERE!

Last edited:

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just ordered 3 30ML to test em out...paid for 3 extra unicorn bottles and they put the juice in them and I got zero extra bottles.

WTF, do they send you the juice in a baggy if you don't buy the bottles?!?!?!?!?!?

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just ordered 3 30ML to test em out...paid for 3 extra unicorn bottles and they put the juice in them and I got zero extra bottles.

WTF, do they send you the juice in a baggy if you don't buy the bottles?!?!?!?!?!?

If you are not happy about anything please contact them. I am sure they just figured the unicorn bottles were 30ml so they thought they were helping you out by filling the unicorn bottles so you would not have to transfer the juice to them yourself. They do have regular 30ml bottles and I am sure they would be glad to send them to you if you ask them. Their customer service is AWESOME! Here is a link to their "Contact Us" Page from their website -->> LINK

Sincerely,
Mr. Chainvapor

P.S. Please let me know what you think of their flavors!!! I am anxious to hear others' opinions.

Randy Mullins

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been vaping mech sauce for the last year one of the ones i love not mentioned is big nutta wich its a really good pb vape

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

:facepalm: absolutely gobsmacked :facepalm: They certainly owe you 3 more unicorn bottles and an apology.

Randy Mullins

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you dont order unicorn bottles they come in a standard 30 ml plastic squeeze bottle. If you pay a buck you can get the juice sent in a unicorn bottle instead.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you dont order unicorn bottles they come in a standard 30 ml plastic squeeze bottle. If you pay a buck you can get the juice sent in a unicorn bottle instead.
Went and looked. Their website sure doesn't make that clear (i don't see anything about "substitute a unicorn bottle"), especially since you can add on two unicorn bottles for $2.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Went and looked. Their website sure doesn't make that clear (i don't see anything about "substitute a unicorn bottle"), especially since you can add on two unicorn bottles for $2.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Wow! Are you kidding me right now? I never knew people could nitpick so much. All you need to do is contact them and I sure they will send the standard 30ml bottles to you if you want them. Out of all the things I could nitpick about a ejuice company, I really do not think this one would make the top 200. LOL

CV :)

P.S. If you ordered a 30ml unicorn bottle for a 30ml bottle of juice, WHY THE FUCK would you want the standard bottle too???? Looks like people just looking for a reason to be asshats to me.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will do. Got them coming and 14 different flavors from Verde Valley Vapes and the cloud sorcerers whole line.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow! Are you kidding me right now? I never knew people could nitpick so much. All you need to do is contact them and I sure they will send the standard 30ml bottles to you if you want them. Out of all the things I could nitpick about a ejuice company, I really do not think this one would make the top 200. LOL

P.S. If you ordered a 30ml unicorn bottle for a 30ml bottle of juice, WHY THE FUCK would you want the standard bottle too???? Looks like people just looking for a reason to be asshats to me.
Why would someone want an empty unicorn bottle? Because some of us also DIY.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

I ordered them because I wanted them. I did not want them full of juice so I could use them for other juice, but should it matter? They charged me for something and didn't deliver, WHY THE FUCK wouldn't someone be pissed off by that little fact??

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered them because I wanted them. I did not want them full of juice so I could use them for other juice, but should it matter? They charged me for something and didn't deliver, WHY THE FUCK wouldn't someone be pissed off by that little fact??

They did deliver. But as I have said before, just contact them if you are unhappy. They will make it right.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love mech sauce but not so much their nic so I have been ordering zero nic/maxVG and spike it with VT 100 ml/mg PG base and it is lovely. Drip a few times to make some room and add 1.2ml in a 30ml bottle to get to a 4 nic level.

It does not dilute the flavor at all, I actually get more flavor from it than ordering their 3mg juice since VT nic is just about as flavorless as you can get.

jeeper16

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This has been my go to supplier for a few weeks, as well, and I don't think I'm going to purchase elsewhere. I tried a few companies, but Mech Sauce is the only one I keep coming back to. Their Cinnamon Dream is an ADV for me, I just ordered 120ml bottle. I really love their cotton candy offerings, as well - Athena and Circus Face are great.

I've tried a few other companies, and I know there are almost infinite choices out there, but I'm kind of a stick with what works person. I won't bash any of them, but even ones that are far pricier fail to deliver (for me/my tastes) the quality Mech Sauce does.

jeeper16

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On another note, MechSauce butterscotch custard is pairing perfectly with Lagavulin. This is a great flavor combination

As I'm a cotton candy junkie I'm very partial to their juices Athena, and Circus Face. Haven't tried any of their other juices.

VU Sponsors