Become a Patron!

Mango-Misu

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These two recipes evolved from this one. Don't remember who gave me the idea to mix Tiramisu with Cola but the Van. Swirl and Bav. Cream were my additions.. At the time I thought it was pretty good.

Tiramisu Coke Float
Tiramisu (TFA), 3.00%
Cola (TFA), 4.00%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA), 1.50%
Bavarian Cream (FW), 1.50%

If you do a google search on Tiramisu Float you can find a Filipino version that uses Mango. My first variation was my take on a Tiramisu Mango Ice Cream Float. The two flavors go together well.

Tiramisu Mango Float
Tiramisu (FA), 1.50%
Mango (FA), 1.00%
Grahm Cracker (FW), 1.00%
Vienna Cream (FA), 1.00%
Fresh Cream (FA), 0.50%
Meringue (FA), 0.50%
Vanilla Classic (FA), 0.50%

Optional TastyPuff Rootbeer 0.25% - 0.50% anything stronger I think is too much.

Searching Tiramisu Mango provides a ton of variations. What I think is my best version is more like cake.

Tiramisu Mango Cake
Tiramisu (FA), 1.50%
Mango (FA), 1.00%
Vanilla Custard V2 (CAP), 1.00%
Apple Pie (FA), 0.50%
Meringue (FA), 0.50%
Vienna Cream (FA), 0.50%
Fresh Cream (FA), 0.50%

IMG_1470.JPG

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks! Sounds good to me. I might give those a try.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed up the Tirasumi mango cake. First off I really dislike caps VC. 2nd, this is the highest % of tiramisu I've used. This is really good, smooth cake. I'm surprised. Good job, man! I'm gonna double up what I made with base and try it with .5-.75% tiramisu to see if I get less coffee and more mango.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vanilla Classic would probably work just as well for you. I agree the Mango does not show up very strong here.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vanilla Classic would probably work just as well for you. I agree the Mango does not show up very strong here.
No man, I was complimenting you. At this low % and in this recipe it's very good.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotcha, and the float recipe is better with the Root Beer.

VU Sponsors