Become a Patron!

Male versus Female Vapers

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
high stakes battleship game? i have many guns and have never lost one on a boat. even when jet skeeting.
th

a search for jet skeet returned nothing so heres skeet surfing instead

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How about a Kayfun 3.1 ES, and a Derringer? They also make nano tanks, but I've never tried that. Flavors to me, are like shoes to some women...lolllllll.

I had kayfuns, and she didn't like them either, she's not even into a lot of flavors, normally she just has 2 flavors on the go at a time, she just vapes to not smoke and that is all she cares about, unlike me, who has got into the hobby side of it.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My wife used to be a dedicated fill n vape Girl, then she used one of my drippers at home when she burnt her last coil in her Aerotank.Over the past six months she has become an avid rebuilder and even made a zipper coil for her Mutation Dripper.

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The "I'm a dummy" category I suppose, lol

sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk
She didn't buy her own cigs either.

Guess I'll put myself in the "I'm a better husband/bf category";)

No matter who's the buyer, bottom line is we are not smoking anymore:D

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
She didn't buy her own cigs either.

Guess I'll put myself in the "I'm a better husband/bf category";)

No matter who's the buyer, bottom line is we are not smoking anymore:D
And that's all that really matters.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My girlfriend has no interest in doing anything other than picking up her mod and vaping. I got her a couple of mods, change her coils and batteries when they need it, and fill the tanks for her...she doesn't really have to do anything and she likes it that way...lol

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't really like messing with stuff that involves math.. is it because I'm a female ,or is it because I'm lazy ? you take your pick.

I totally agree and I am the same way (both terrible at math and lazy - not the female part)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My girlfriend has no interest in doing anything other than picking up her mod and vaping. I got her a couple of mods, change her coils and batteries when they need it, and fill the tanks for her...she doesn't really have to do anything and she likes it that way...lol

she totally got her way huh? lol.. once you open those flood gates - theres no going back!

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
she totally got her way huh? lol.. once you open those flood gates - theres no going back!
Yeah, I know that I'm screwed..lol...but I just change her batteries and fill her Nautilus Minis every morning before work and she's good to go....and...she had a harder time getting off the stinkies than I did and it's worked well for keeping her off them....lol

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I know that I'm screwed..lol...but I just change her batteries and fill her Nautilus Minis every morning before work and she's good to go....and...she had a harder time getting off the stinkies than I did and it's worked well for keeping her off them....lol

thats awesome man - i mean whatever works to keep her from smoking.. i can barely figure out how to put cereal in a bowl when i wake up so you're being a hell of a lot more productive than I am lol

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Evod double starter kit...Sigelei mini...Cloupor mini...Vamo v2 clone...MVP 20w...kayfun lite plus..Taifun GT...protank 2's and now into diy with 27 different flavors.

I blame both men and women for my adventure beyond the evod starter kit with your whole hearted gut wrenching reviews on products and e-juice saying how good it is and you should try it...You all suck but im starting to like you anyway.

Thinning the yet small heard as i refuse to buy a different house just to have a spare room for all the shit i want that i dont need...sigh

I need no compensation but would like to get rid of the gf's B.O.B...glad its not dual 18650 powered......i refuse to give up my samsungs...just sayin

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
3 mods all pifed me cuz I'm a broke sob and have awesome friends and family (istick 20 mvp2 coolfire 1) 5 tanks (aspire et-s, ce5s, vivi Nova and k1, and an ek clone rta waiting on cotton so I can put a build on it) had a bunch of evod tanks I gave my mom, along with a spinner clone. Broke the other egos and spinners I had. Went box mod and ain't looking back, although this coolfire 1 a friend gave me is a good vape, and I kinda like the 18350 form.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, I started this thread after I saw a comment about a woman who was content with a no-frills battery/tank setup. I wondered if women were more likely to settle with a basic setup. Well, so what? So what if women are "more likely" blah blah? Women, men, whatever. Some people settle with a basic setup. Other people search for the ultimate setup. People are individuals with individual preferences and qualities. So if a statistic is derived, e.g., "87.5% of female vapers have less than $200 invested in vapeware," so what? Well, if I were marketing a product I might want that information. But for the rest of us folks, it really doesn't matter.
BTW: Girls really DO have Cooties!!

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about the actual breakdown between the sexes but in my house I am in charge of all purchases and definitely all maintenance. My wife is a full blown vapor but has no interest in how it works or how to setup/fix devices. I usually get a "can you fix this" when it she takes a pull and it sounds like she's drinking through a straw or I take the initiative when shes blowing out tiny puffs from a gunked coil.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Okay, I started this thread after I saw a comment about a woman who was content with a no-frills battery/tank setup. I wondered if women were more likely to settle with a basic setup. Well, so what? So what if women are "more likely" blah blah? Women, men, whatever. Some people settle with a basic setup. Other people search for the ultimate setup. People are individuals with individual preferences and qualities. So if a statistic is derived, e.g., "87.5% of female vapers have less than $200 invested in vapeware," so what? Well, if I were marketing a product I might want that information. But for the rest of us folks, it really doesn't matter.
BTW: Girls really DO have Cooties!!

Hey now!! :oops:

Luckily for me i have my cootie shot....ladies?;)

lol.. nice!! :)

_____

solo female in my house.. only me and my son, and he doesnt vape..
i do my own coils, charge my batteries and even make my juice and most all my friends juice..

hmm.. :p

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We win! Wait what was the question?

A better question would be who is more likely to use RTAs/RDAs

There are no stupid batteries, just stupid people.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my sister started vaping about a year ago now with mechs and RDA's...I would do her builds and take care of any problems for her... But since the introduction of the high powered VW box mods and the Atlantis/Artic subtanks she likes the idea of being able to take care of herself..I mean its a simple matter to change out a coil when needed and to refill a tank..main thing is she's still tobacco free and I'm proud of her for that.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reload:
Females more likely to be mouth to lung hitters, not cloud chasers. Thus, less likely to buy more and more gear. And...males are hardwired to compete for females, to compete in general. To chuck the biggest cloud establishes dominance among the males, with the most dominant male having access to the females. On a side note, how many clouds could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck clouds?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Reload:
Females more likely to be mouth to lung hitters, not cloud chasers. Thus, less likely to buy more and more gear. And...males are hardwired to compete for females, to compete in general. To chuck the biggest cloud establishes dominance among the males, with the most dominant male having access to the females. On a side note, how many clouds could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck clouds?

hey now!! clouds are not a man thing lol.. not by far!! ;)
I love my clouds and well.. i am not a tank user.. and ..

i cant help it if my clouds are just as big as yours.. :p

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey now!! clouds are not a man thing lol.. not by far!! ;)
I love my clouds and well.. i am not a tank user.. and ..

i cant help it if my clouds are just as big as yours..
With all due respect, the clouds you posted in another thread didn't kook all that big..lol....I think it was in " clouds, post um up"...
BTW, can you blow clouds like this?
8eb8d45462338c033bc4323b1e1b74d4.jpg

Last edited:

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nothing is one size fits all regarding gender. Why does this need to be divided?
You can't have all the cool toys no matter what you say. LOL

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
With all due respect, the clouds you posted in another thread didn't kook all that big..lol....I think it was in " clouds, post um up"...
BTW, can you blow clouds like this?
8eb8d45462338c033bc4323b1e1b74d4.jpg

i can when i am not limping with my batteries :D lol I earned my name way before vaping got started ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Nothing is one size fits all regarding gender. Why does this need to be divided?
You can't have all the cool toys no matter what you say. LOL

Yesh I can has all de cool big boy toys..
jus cuz i am a gurl means nada :D

techno.gif

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well next time your batts aren't limping blow your best cloud and post a pic plz..after all, seeing is believing.. Lol

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Well next time your batts aren't limping blow your best cloud and post a pic plz..after all, seeing is believing.. Lol

This coming weekend.. :p New batteries will be here..
hope you can match me :D

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This coming weekend.. New batteries will be here..
hope you can match me :D
Lol
I don't think that'll be a problem...
I do like your competitive spirit...you remind me of my little sister who likes to vape with me... She blows great clouds but I do all her builds..she can't help to blow good clouds, lol

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Women don't have any business building coils and reading ohm meters. That's far too technical and complicated for them. They should just stick to plug-n-play vaping while keeping themselves in the kitchen, making me a sandwich.

There, now it's out of the way.
Ha ha, I ain't gonna fall for that one:p!

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That depends if we're talking 50 watt mods or ego batteries. I have ego batteries in like 8 different colors. I would suspect if we're talking ego batteries or box mods women will have more. If we're talking RDAs men will have more.
So do I have to borrow a man's RDA to put on my box?:D

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A similar situation arose within my own family...not only who had the most vape gear, but who could blow the biggest clouds....the girls or guys...my whole family vapes and has been for the last two years...it was a tie on the most gear but us guys blew clouds on our builds the girls could only dream about...BTW, it's 3 guys, 4 girls and ages range from 21 to 57 yrs old...interesting thread..lol

I have a theory on that (although I'm not discounting builds), Guys have larger torsos, hence larger lungs, hence bigger clouds. I do yoga but, to no avail, it can't change my lung capacity. (Not that much!)

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a theory on that (although I'm not discounting builds), Guys have larger torsos, hence larger lungs, hence bigger clouds. I do yoga but, to no avail, it can't change my lung capacity. (Not that much!)
You definitely got a point there! Lol

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Huh....

I own two trucks, a metric shit ton of guns and ammo (that sadly was lost in a freak boating accident), shit piles of chainsaws and firewood equipment, a UTV, piles of DIY stuff for making juice, another shit ton of mods and atties, and a tool box 8 foot tall, loaded with tools.

I am not compensating for anything. I am prepared. :)

Now, lets talk about purses, shoes, clothes, and other assorted trinkets you ladies have. What are you ladies compensating for? :eek:
Tits and ass:p

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which is more likely to own more vaping equipment/supplies? Are males more likely to search and search for the ultimate vape, while females are more likely to choose a comfortable vape? Are males the searchers and females the settlers? Offhand, my prediction is that males will own more hardware, while females will own more juice varieties.
I'm a searcher and my wife is a settler.
After all- we married each other...

:D;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
go to any vape show and it's mostly men.....go to any vaping forum it's mostly men go to any thread on the forums about coil building it's dominated by far by men go to any B&M and most of the customers are men...men far and away are the collectors.....you know the expresion....the guy with the most toys wins.....
Now go to the threads about DIY and juice making you start to see a pretty even mix..you go to threads about juice reviews it's a pretty good mix.
Men are also more likely to smoke.....
There's alot of adolscent male agression in vaping...who's got the biggest collection
who blows the biggest clouds.
whose mod can pump the biggest number of watts.
you go to a cloud comeptiton (and why you would is beyond me)it's all men doing what?...competing.
Which just goes to show women are in fact smarter than men.

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
equality bitch! woman are legally required to be equally stupid

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
go to any vape show and it's mostly men.....go to any vaping forum it's mostly men go to any thread on the forums about coil building it's dominated by far by men go to any B&M and most of the customers are men...men far and away are the collectors.....you know the expresion....the guy with the most toys wins.....
Now go to the threads about DIY and juice making you start to see a pretty even mix..you go to threads about juice reviews it's a pretty good mix.
Men are also more likely to smoke.....
There's alot of adolscent male agression in vaping...who's got the biggest collection
who blows the biggest clouds.
whose mod can pump the biggest number of watts.
you go to a cloud comeptiton (and why you would is beyond me)it's all men doing what?...competing.
Which just goes to show women are in fact smarter than men.
That was a provocative post! Good job!

VU Sponsors