1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

Make my day

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward (PIF)' started by Scooter 72, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Scooter 72

Scooter 72 Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Yeah if got some good ones. You still a 3mg I got some 6mg to

scooter

2. SirVtHondaGuy08

SirVtHondaGuy08 Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'm 6mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Scooter 72

Scooter 72 Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Gotcha.Yeah that's rite glad I ask. Lol. Same as me

scooter

SirVtHondaGuy08 likes this.
  4. Scooter 72

Blog Posts:
    Y'all check these out from" fuggin" no steeping required And dam there good. And just look at these fuggin. Bottles. Lol. Awesome[​IMG]

scooter

purpleduck and Diescum88 like this.
  5. Scooter 72

Blog Posts:
    So far they taste great to rite money

scooter

6. Bean8379

Bean8379 Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
  7. Tina Ellis

Tina Ellis Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    That sounds good... I might have to Google that one... Green melon sherbet, thanks for posting that

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Scooter 72 likes this.
  8. Scooter 72

Blog Posts:
    Tina let me no what you like I've got alot of different juice. Maybe we can make some trades. I no we all have juices that we got thinking we would like them got home and you was like wth. So let me no.

scooter just wants to be in reno

9. Tina Ellis

Tina Ellis Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hey Scooter, I got rid of all my extra juice when I first joined VU. I may have 1 or 2 opened bottles that I don't care for but that's about it. I'm trying to diy but except for my first bottle it hasn't been working out to well. I wish I'd have known sooner and I would've saved some to trade with ya. I cwould definitely relate with you then though. A lot of money and time gone down the drain! And before you ask, no, I still haven't found or made my adv!

10. Scooter 72

Blog Posts:
    Main thing don't give up keep trying you will get there

Diescum88 likes this.
  11. Bean8379

Bean8379 Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I personally am not looking for an all day vape. I like different juices at different times of the day. Captain crunch or peanut butter in the morning, orange tic tac after lunch or dinner, peach in the afternoon, dessert flavors in the evening. Sometimes I even mix it up and vape whatever at any time lol. I think trying to find the perfect flavor to vape all day would be a bit hard, you two certainly are having trouble with it. Finding flavors you enjoy at different times of the day is much easier. Although, there was one particular flavor I would enjoy vaping all day but I don't have any ATM. It's called island tobacco and it doesn't really have a tobacco flavor at all. It's got notes of honey, coconut, nuts and floral. Excellent flavor.

Scooter 72 likes this.
  12. nano2014

nano2014 Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    If you want a amazing green melon sherbert tast then TWIZTID LIQUIDZ has a flavor call Melon Mania. Omfg. Me and my hubby love green sherbert from publix and it tastes just like it. My hubby doesn't care for fruity Vapes. He likes coffee. But he even loved it Cus it's our favorite snack together. It's so good. Unfortunately I just got a sample and need to get more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tina Ellis likes this.
  13. Scooter 72

Blog Posts:
    I'll have to check that out I do like sherbert