Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Yay!!! Gooey Butter Cake! That would rock my world.
That does sound delicious. Well order some supplies for the above listed flavors and start some testing. It'll be at least a couple weeks before we launch anything though. Take a little time to actually test things and get the spot on.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That does sound delicious. Well order some supplies for the above listed flavors and start some testing. It'll be at least a couple weeks before we launch anything though. Take a little time to actually test things and get the spot on.
If you need a tester, I'm your man. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds delicious!! I'll be waiting patiently.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
This week through 6/10, take 15% off everything using coupon VUSALE

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool!! I'm vaping Z-N51 right now and it is excellent!

The inhale is super smooth and then you get the cereal on the exhale which is perfect for me. Not too sweet.

I also have Bavarian Cream Donut but I haven't gotten that far yet. Lol.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Don't forget to checkout Sunset Trip! An extremely fruity all day vape! http://madcowvapors.com/new-sunset-trip-120ml/

Also check out our new labels!!!

13344709_249113808792428_2269939572150822057_n.jpg

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
so are this printed on different paper?
No, just new designs. We can't use the vinyl type label paper, honestly it would raise our prices at least $2 a bottle. Vinyl labels are very, very expensive.

Mcas4380

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In that case the labels are great the way they are. It's not the label it's the juice that matters most.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
In that case the labels are great the way they are. It's not the label it's the juice that matters most.
Oh yeah no doubt, I just wanted to share the nice new look was all. A little more vibrant and sticks with the memory better. Visual and taste are two things our brains pin together :)

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My order #641 arrived all safe and sound.
Would you please email me personally,
I have a question? Thanks, ZoeBoy

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just out of curiosity has anyone tried the splitz yet?
I'm leaning towards going with that or Z-N51 but I have yet to hear anyone give their final thoughts on The Splitz
kinda looking forward to trying this line
I got lured in here a while back and purchased from a vendor who was very polite and handled customer
care pretty well but unfortunately the juice line up was not my cup of tea even though lots of people swore by
their juices. Won't say any names but I think someone already pointed them out in this thread earlier.
Anyhow, some input on The Splitz and we can get the ball rolling

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
just out of curiosity has anyone tried the splitz yet?
I'm leaning towards going with that or Z-N51 but I have yet to hear anyone give their final thoughts on The Splitz
kinda looking forward to trying this line
I got lured in here a while back and purchased from a vendor who was very polite and handled customer
care pretty well but unfortunately the juice line up was not my cup of tea even though lots of people swore by
their juices. Won't say any names but I think someone already pointed them out in this thread earlier.
Anyhow, some input on The Splitz and we can get the ball rolling
@vapeshredz have you tried Splitz yet? I know you got that by accident. Maybe you could give some insight :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Weekend Blowout! Ends Saturday Night At 11:59PM est.
  • All 120mls Are $10.99! Just Use Coupon 1099 at checkout!
  • Grab a MadPack 3X 120ml Bottles For $29.99 Using Coupon 2999 at checkout!
  • Grab a Breathing Fog 5X 120ml Bottles For $49.99 Using Coupon 4999 at Checkout!

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm going to say funk it and go for the 3x120ML for 29.99
not much to lose but hopefully well worth it
taking the plunge guys, was trying to decide whether taking on The Splitz or Kaptain Sperrow v2
I read earlier that you had got rid of the rum but the website still has rum in the description and I don't know how well
that will sit with me. Although I was actually starting to lean more towards the Sperrow
Anyhow, let's do this

*cracks knuckles

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Order #747

Decided to go with
Z-N51
Munchkin
The Splitz

All max VG/3 MG
I'm really hoping I got to meet the deadline so my order is shipped out by the AM :vapemail:
we'll see if you can manage to pull me away from Omvapors
looking forward to doing business

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Order #747

Decided to go with
Z-N51
Munchkin
The Splitz

All max VG/3 MG
I'm really hoping I got to meet the deadline so my order is shipped out by the AM :vapemail:
we'll see if you can manage to pull me away from Omvapors
looking forward to doing business
Hey sorry, the orders that come in after 5pm est on Fridays won't ship until Monday. However your order will go out via Priority so it'll get there pretty fast :)

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After revisiting the munchkin a month after I got it I think its their best flavor out of the ones I have tried. I went from using a kanger sub box with a smart tank to a g2 holmwrecker with a twisted messes squared rda that has dual aliens in them reading at .11. The munchkin is not too sweet but just enough strawberries to keep you vaping it all day long and its super creamy. I vaped so much this weekend that come Sunday I was sick of all the juice I had until I decided to vape the muchkin.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
After revisiting the munchkin a month after I got it I think its their best flavor out of the ones I have tried. I went from using a kanger sub box with a smart tank to a g2 holmwrecker with a twisted messes squared rda that has dual aliens in them reading at .11. The munchkin is not too sweet but just enough strawberries to keep you vaping it all day long and its super creamy. I vaped so much this weekend that come Sunday I was sick of all the juice I had until I decided to vape the muchkin.
I'm glad to hear it! Munchkin is one of our top sellers! Glad you're enjoying it!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hey everyone! Wanted to let you know about our deals this weekend!

Grab Sunset Trip or ZN51 for just $10 a bottle! - Use Coupon THEBESTFOR10
Or get a Breathing Fog 5X 120ml pack for $47.99! - Use Coupon BF4799

As always, free, fast shipping!

TastersChoice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
letting my juice steep a bit so I can give a more accurate review on this line
not too bad out the mail so far, just want that flavor to mature a little more

as far as the breathing process goes
is it necessary?
I've heard that letting your juice breath can actually work against the flavoring
I let mines breath for about half the time recommended with the bib still on due to paranoia

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
letting my juice steep a bit so I can give a more accurate review on this line
not too bad out the mail so far, just want that flavor to mature a little more

as far as the breathing process goes
is it necessary?
I've heard that letting your juice breath can actually work against the flavoring
I let mines breath for about half the time recommended with the bib still on due to paranoia
All of the testing that we've done has shown us that the breathing process does well for the flavors. Nothing excessive, but we recommend 12 hours of breathing time. 6 hours would be the recommended minimum. It helps let the "perfume" smell and taste escape the bottle and let's the juice oxidize a little faster.

VU Sponsors