Become a Patron!

Mad ass hell at the vapors, please let me explain...

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes I am furious at the vapors who have inflamed the masses by going around blowing clouds that you can't see through any and everywhere the assholes go spouting some stupid shit about they are free to do as they want because they are not smoking, and its their right. Saying shit like I am not breaking any laws and I paid for this, I will do as I please any time any where. I would like to personally like the thank you for the additional heat. I want to thank all of the juice vendors that make or know the sorry bastards who put extra chemicals that you know damn good and well that antifreeze doesn't belong in the body. To you rocket scientist who doesn't own a DMM (if you have to ask, I AM TALKING TO YOU) who are compelled to stack one shitty battery on top of another shitty battery in your quest for more vapor only to blow your lips off. To the modder who is related to the assholes that stack shitty batteries in a shitty mod and sell it to the fool who in all fairness has no clue about safety or they would not vape your shitty mod much less buy it if they knew anything. Thanks to anyone else that I have missed in my rant, thanks a ton for fucking up the best thing that has come along to help us break a habit that kills.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How many times does it have to be said, there is NO antifreeze in e-juice o_O

That is all I got to say :)
There may not be now but several years ago I am sure that I read an article about it. Now my mind has not been up to par and I very well have dreamed it. But I don't think I have dreamed it as the ecig came from China and if you think for 1 minute that they or anyone else who thinks that they can get away with it to make a buck, you would have to hold your hands over your eyes to keep from seeing truth. Was not long ago that China had some baby formula that was taint(ed) (love that word taint, back to point) with melamine I do believe it was. I dont think it is the case now but I don't buy juice from abroad for fear of shit as such. You may be right as I said my mind is shot no matter how many times it has been said.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
PG is used in antifreeze, hence why it came up with people are vaping antifreeze, just because ejuice has PG and antifreeze too, doesn't mean there is antifreeze in any juice, people would get extremely sick if that was the case.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What can I say except....Amen brutha

tumblr_nq1clp4v4F1sqx8y7o1_400_zpsdyeo1p6g.gif

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People fail to realize that when they put PG in antifreeze, it was to remove and replace the harmful chemical that killed animals....So when they used it in the automotive industry it was to help animals...now they are saying we smoke antifreeze...another smear campaign

stocking up on PG VG flavors and all the smooth nicotine i can get my hands on....

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
During the beginning of the anti-vaping crusade, there was one sample from one Chinese company, that had a little bit of antifreeze. That is the only known instance of antifreeze in eliquid. And, the amount was merely trace amounts, so it could be that the sample was merely accidentally contaminated. There have been many toys from China that have tested positive for lead and/or cadmium. That doesn't mean all toys made around the world have lead and/or cadmium.

Edit - found info on it.
In 2009, the American Food and Drug Administration tested just 18 e-liquid cartridges from 2 electronic cigarette companies, and was quick to report that one sample contained diethylene glycol, a chemical used in industrial antifreeze that is toxic to humans. What they forgot to mention was that the levels found in the examined cartridge were nearly untraceable (around 1%), and certainly nowhere near the danger level. Still, diethylene glycol is NOT an e-liquid ingredient, so it shouldn’t have been found at all.
- See more at: http://vaperanks.com/do-e-cigarettes-really-contain-antifreeze/#sthash.zhIthe6N.dpuf

Last edited:

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You want to know what GRINDS MY GEARS....this happeend just yesterday.... read on...

I was painting my motorcycle, hot as hell in the FL Keys....I went inside to get a bottle of water from the fridge, didnt even look at it, and just started chugging....next thing i spit up the water and started dry heaving...threw it all back up almost as fast as it went down.

Okay, maybe i drank that a little too fast...but something was not right...something was REALLY REALLY REALLY not right I looked down to see what it was I drank, and apparently it was everything but water....

E57761E3-76AF-43D1-B6BA-01C820C89BFA_zpsnd4uxx0k.jpg

7F0E674D-3A7A-4E1E-A5D6-1D9BF1CB0899_zpsjgwsqx9q.jpg

Apparently its okay for them to put citric acid, sodium polyphosphate, potassium sorbate, potassium benzoate, sucraloce, acesulfame potassium, calcium disodium edta, and magnesium sulfate and pass it off as WATER....

I was queazy for the next 45 minuets and stopped work altogether, i didn't want to eat, didn't want to drink didn't want to do anything. Thanks Nestle i appreciate it !!!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Another use for your eliquid flavorings and w/o all that other crap that's in that nestle "water" ;)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well Said!

I used to be able to vape in my doctors office. But at the same time, I was keeping the vapor near invisable.

Then some asshat with a mech and a freaking dripper (I got a description of the device in question) shows up and actually blew a huge cloud in the doctors face to prove it did not even have an odor to it.

Now no more vaping.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
During the beginning of the anti-vaping crusade, there was one sample from one Chinese company, that had a little bit of antifreeze. That is the only known instance of antifreeze in eliquid. And, the amount was merely trace amounts, so it could be that the sample was merely accidentally contaminated. There have been many toys from China that have tested positive for lead and/or cadmium. That doesn't mean all toys made around the world have lead and/or cadmium.

Edit - found info on it.
- See more at: http://vaperanks.com/do-e-cigarettes-really-contain-antifreeze/#sthash.zhIthe6N.dpuf
Thank you for your post as I was sure that I had seen a post somewhere that had stated that there indeed was antifreeze in some juice and I searched for anything that had said so to no avail. It could have been an isolated incident but isolated or not, it showed up. As I know that the PG I use in my juice is USP and also know that PG is used in geothermal systems but I don't know if its USP grade. Thank you again, I was not dreaming nor did I pull it out of my ass.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well Said!

I used to be able to vape in my doctors office. But at the same time, I was keeping the vapor near invisable.

Then some asshat with a mech and a freaking dripper (I got a description of the device in question) shows up and actually blew a huge cloud in the doctors face to prove it did not even have an odor to it.

Now no more vaping.
Straight to one of my points Uncle RJ. Ass hats that do as they want ruin it for us who try to be respectful of others. I still vape every where I go but I dare not let it come out and show any. Take small puff, hold in and slowly exhale.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ask the people that whine about this if they brush their teeth in the morning. And if they do, they are using nearly the same main components as we are

Remind the people that hate on ecigs, that if pg or vg were really that bad for us, it wouldn't be in nearly any and everything we consume. But they want to ostracize us because we inhale it...cmon, they have been in using PG in inhalers and as a carrying agent since as far back as anyone can remember....

as soon as we realize it has nothing to do with actual health but instead money and taxes....then we have to understand the massive worldwide smear campaign that is going on. It happens all the time in our lives and we dont even know it...its called subversion tactics

show a bunch of sharks killing people on tv, and people wont go in the water
make up a story about some person with a towel on his head blew up (or down) some office buildings, now everyone is scared of them...

People are only scared of what they dont understand...once they realize what its all about, then you have people like us going crazy on the forums about every news article we see about it...why cant we ever just BE...

Im happy to just make my own juice on my rock 100 miles from mainland, and try new ones i read about on here. Everything else is simply politics..keep low key and you wont have an issue...

"haters gon' hate...but us vapers still gon' vape"

Kdubya

Last edited:

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well Said!

Now no more vaping.
On a side note a couple of my doctors know that I vape and know that I do so in there offices. I still cover it up as not to upset the other patients in the waiting room because I am sure that if 1 person says anything, I would be in the same boat as you. It very well may be coming anyway regardless of if my doctors are cool with it or not.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ask the people that whine about this if they brush their teeth in the morning. And if they do, they are using nearly the same main components as we are

Remind the people that hate on ecigs, that if pg or vg were really that bad for us, it wouldn't be in nearly any and everything we consume. But they want to ostracize us because we inhale it...cmon, they have been in using PG in inhalers and as a carrying agent since as far back as anyone can remember....
I was in a new doctors office last week and as the nurse was asking the standard questions about habits it hit the "Do you smoke"? I sad no that I vape and she proceeded to tell me that she can't stand vapor as it stunk like cigarette's to her. I sad not what I vape and she said that ALL of it did and it was disgusting to her. I asked her to smell the juice I had and she is the second person in 4 years who said that it stinks. Everyone else who has caught a wiff always asks what is that smell? I ask why and have been told every time that it smells so good and sweet that it smells like candy or cake. The other person is my best friend and he is just an ass, hmmm there could be a pattern developing.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^^^nothing new about this kind of tactic, convince everyone there is a boogie man, the masses will simply follow....just look at history

Good on you for trying to educate this person. Most people wouldn't even do that ,they would just tell them to 'screw off' and inadvertently create more of distaste from that person

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So because I have to ask what some made up abbreviation because you're TLTT means you're talking to me? DMM's (I've had some coffee and figured it out) don't do much good WTLAMRTTC. What people need is to COOTIA and get a LOVV/VWM.

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only takes a handful of idiots to ruin it for everyone. yes I lean more towards some thicker cloulds, but at the same time I'm not blowing it in peoples faces like some rude bitch. I started Vaping like many of us to break a 20+ year smoking habit, I tried other methods, but the taste of the gum and lozenges are god awful, and turns out i'm allergic to the patches.... so all I have is vaping, and I like to push my threshold, not to show off as much as to stop me going back to cigarettes.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
FYI ,,the 2 company exec's that were responsible for the "tainted" filler were put to death by the Chinese government .they lost their heads trying to make more yen
Thanks for the information as I didn't hear what happened as to the who got what was coming to them. As you stated that they were put to death because lives were lost, I am curious if anyone has an update to the status of the people who were responsible for the antifreeze in the early ecigs that got tested?

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So because I have to ask what some made up abbreviation because you're TLTT means you're talking to me? DMM's (I've had some coffee and figured it out) don't do much good WTLAMRTTC. What people need is to COOTIA and get a LOVV/VWM.
WOW, I guess that I was talking to you. My made up abbreviation is used and accepted by many in the electronic field and is used by knowledgeable builders of mods and coils. But since you seem to want to act like a monkey on a keyboard instead of running it through Google or asking someone before spouting off like a child, figure it out your self as you are definitely one that needs to make mods but for yourself only, just be sure to get some high drain trustfire batteries that you can stack in your mod and be sure to post pictures so those of us who want to keep our face will be sure to stay away from the masterpiece you make.

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with every one. I myself have been vaping for about 6 years now and I enjoy a decent cloud. I Vape just about everywhere, in a respectful manner but I do draw the line at doctor offices. Even if the doctor or staff is fine with it, I'll still step outside to get a couple toots in while I wait.

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
About a year ago I had a buddy ask me to make him a badass coil so I did. I built him a .2ohm dual sleeper coil with 20g kanthal and thought that's should make him happy. Later that night, he texts me and says " Dude, this thing is CHUCKING the clouds!!! You should see all the shitty looks I'm getting from people here at the Spaghetti Warehouse...." I facepalmed. And texted him back and said " Dude, I didn't build that for you so you could reek havoc on the patrons of restaurants! What the Hell is the matter with you? DO NOT use that Fog machine anywhere were you normally could not SMOKE."

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm convinced that we have several issues at hand that all tie together.
1. Vaping is made for ADULTS- they need to behave like adults!! This means respecting wherever you are and either ghosting your vape where no one can tell, or simply go outside or to the smoking area. The rule I, and most grown vapers go by, is don't vape where you can't smoke-unless you have permission. But don't be a dick about it by fogging up the room.

2. Non smokers and smokers alike are conditioned to cigarettes = smoke = stinky and bad for you. So to the untrained eye, were still blowing smoke and so they associate it with smoking. I get approached a lot because I do vape lower builds on a big box- then that opens the door for you to explain the difference. My friends know that I'll answer any vape questions they have and poor strangers get a whole lot of knowledge. People are naturally curious if you aren't putting them directly in defensive mode by acting like a douche. You'll have your bad apples with anything, but mostly they just don't know.

3. Vape shops hiring these idiots who aren't helpful, and talk way over your head. I'm in sales and I hate a lazy customer service person.

Rant over-otherwise, three cheers for the OP

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you! I wrote a similar diatribe on another forum and got berated for it,

Some asshats were having a cloud comp at a coffee shop and typical 'nuclear family/Brady bunch' tried walking by and the mom is stearing her buster brown wearing toddler around the clouds in obvious disbelief as the two jackasses were laughing and pointing at them.
The were about to take another vape when daddy asked them to at least let the family through so he was rewarded with a huge cloud in the face.

Really? We need this shit?

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
in 09 the FDA went to china and tested a bunch of the chems used for e-cigs ,they found trace amounts in just one drum.nothing more
when the FDA went to the supreme court,it was no near enough for concern
Thank you again, I did not know or could not remember the circumstances of the event (in question) and now I do. As it DID happen it surly had an impact to the rules once implementation of the FDA's guidelines start whether stated or not.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want to thank everyone for their responses to my post and extend that to those that reply in the future. I have to thank Joe most. For having the wherewithal to keep the rules simple and allowing the flow of information to be uninterrupted with out being censored because they may not be aligned with some moderators point of view. Thanks again for this space Joe.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well sorta,FDa went into the supreme with a chicken little fear mongery mentality ,Supreme court promptly grabbed their dick and drug it thru the gravel
.as a result they are not allowed the "evidence" used in that case in future cases,thats is probably the main reason the fda has not gotten a stranglehold on vaping yet
Sure, I get it. But I would be willing to bet that even if it is on paper that the FDA can't use that particular event to determine rules concrning the ecig market, they have to have some go around as it would be foolish not to be thought about so that what is allowed in the market won't kill us.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
see this may be my own miseducation amd lack of experience

For about 2 years I used an ego battery with an iclear 30s and a 1.8ohm coil Not too much clouds there. easy to stealth vape anywhere.

One day not to long ago I was in a vape shop saying I wane a better battery then an ego. Something I didnt have to charge as much and was more durable.

While I was there they had me try a kanger subtank. I WAS HOOKED. not because of the clouds, but because of the taste.; I could taste the juice like never before.

Now I feel kind of stuck. I have tried using my iclear 30s again and its horrible for me. I feel like Im puffing on those candy cigarettes. I get nothing form it now. I mean yes it works fine but I hate using that in comparison to the subtank. Ive tried adjusting the subtank and power etc to get less clouds when I am out in public but nothing seems to really reduce it significantly for me.

So I agree with the original OP about the asshats, but sometimes I think I am one of the asshats by accident. I dont blow the clouds indoors in public, but sometimes while walking through a parking lot I let one rip and ooops, shit it went right where someone was walking.

SO if anyone has a suggestion to help me reduce the clouds without loosing the flavor, I'd be appreciative

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
see this may be my own miseducation amd lack of experience

For about 2 years I used an ego battery with an iclear 30s and a 1.8ohm coil Not too much clouds there. easy to stealth vape anywhere.

One day not to long ago I was in a vape shop saying I wane a better battery then an ego. Something I didnt have to charge as much and was more durable.

While I was there they had me try a kanger subtank. I WAS HOOKED. not because of the clouds, but because of the taste.; I could taste the juice like never before.

Now I feel kind of stuck. I have tried using my iclear 30s again and its horrible for me. I feel like Im puffing on those candy cigarettes. I get nothing form it now. I mean yes it works fine but I hate using that in comparison to the subtank. Ive tried adjusting the subtank and power etc to get less clouds when I am out in public but nothing seems to really reduce it significantly for me.

So I agree with the original OP about the asshats, but sometimes I think I am one of the asshats by accident. I dont blow the clouds indoors in public, but sometimes while walking through a parking lot I let one rip and ooops, shit it went right where someone was walking.

SO if anyone has a suggestion to help me reduce the clouds without loosing the flavor, I'd be appreciative
You can turn the afc down or use the 1.2 coil in public both with lower power.
I don't have a subtank, but typically when I'm around alot of non- vapors ill use a kf4 or am aqav2,neither of which are cloud machines. when I'm full steam ahead ill use a billow v2 or drip.

I wouldn't put you in asshat category though, you're no bellowing weather systems in WalMart or around a crowd of non vapors in their face. From what i've seen of a subtank its not that kind of cloud, -could be wrong there

Mostly you don't have the asshat, non-apologetic, entitled attitude

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Meh lost me at the anti freeze bs. that you read somewhere and fixated on it. Same goes for the stacked battery bullshit that died out in the last few years.

Keep going you almost have a legit rant.
That was really a thing?
Must be before my time.

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am with whiskey you do make sense matt

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That was really a thing?
Must be before my time.
LOL fuck ya the stacking batteries was a thing pre sub ohm and safer batteries with high amp limits. Even ECF went anti mods and stacking batteries for a good long while after a stacked mod blew up in a dudes face taking out a tooth with a 510 atty. But them again mods were not really a mass market thing at the time.

The anti freeze thing was from 09ish from those cigalike carto things from china, in one of them.. the same ones they still fucking use to dry burn the monster shit out of to prove how toxic they are in today's "studies"

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL fuck ya the stacking batteries was a thing pre sub ohm and safer batteries with high amp limits. Even ECF went anti mods and stacking batteries for a good long while after a stacked mod blew up in a dudes face taking out a tooth with a 510 atty. But them again mods were not really a mass market thing at the time.

The anti freeze thing was from 09ish from those cigalike carto things from china, in one of them.. the same ones they still fucking use to dry burn the monster shit out of to prove how toxic they are in today's "studies"
Damn!!!! You ecf used to be decent?
Shit!! I miss everything!!

People stacking trustfures, I can see the why, but ouch!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They were only decent when it was the ONLY place. Then they became content Nazis.. anti everything but a select group of vendors and products.
I've heard that....but .
Well, ill believe you.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have nothing more to add than not everyone refers or is aware of DMM as a reference to a Digital Multimeter. I have 3-4 and still took me a moment to get the reference. Granted I'm only through my first cup of coffee. It did get taken to the extreme with things I can't understand still what they were.
I must be getting old. I only know the basic ones, afk, lol, lmfao, lmfao, rofl, ttyl, brb, etc.
I've been trained and worked with electronics and it still took me a moment. Just saying just because you don't know an acronym doesn't mean you don't use said device.

EDIT: Google gives this as the definition
DEFINITION of 'Designated Market Maker - DMM' A market maker that is obligated to maintain fair and orderly markets for an assigned set of listed firms.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You want to know what GRINDS MY GEARS....this happeend just yesterday.... read on...

I was painting my motorcycle, hot as hell in the FL Keys....I went inside to get a bottle of water from the fridge, didnt even look at it, and just started chugging....next thing i spit up the water and started dry heaving...threw it all back up almost as fast as it went down.

Okay, maybe i drank that a little too fast...but something was not right...something was REALLY REALLY REALLY not right I looked down to see what it was I drank, and apparently it was everything but water....

E57761E3-76AF-43D1-B6BA-01C820C89BFA_zpsnd4uxx0k.jpg

7F0E674D-3A7A-4E1E-A5D6-1D9BF1CB0899_zpsjgwsqx9q.jpg

Apparently its okay for them to put citric acid, sodium polyphosphate, potassium sorbate, potassium benzoate, sucraloce, acesulfame potassium, calcium disodium edta, and magnesium sulfate and pass it off as WATER....

I was queazy for the next 45 minuets and stopped work altogether, i didn't want to eat, didn't want to drink didn't want to do anything. Thanks Nestle i appreciate it !!!

LOL next time you pick up bottled water check the daily allowance area... if there is ANYTHING there it means they use a bunch of shit in it.
Once you start label reading you will get stymied by a bunch of stuff.. that is where the interwebs helps out... natural flavoring is one to watch out for... just cause it has ass juice from a furry rodent in it... does not mean the other cocktail of chemicals under that wording is natural.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Preaching to the choir on that sir :) I completely agree with you, didn't want to get too off topic and discuss the massive health issues with out fluoridated water sources and many other huge issues, but hey im game for anything :)

When I meant natural I was just saying the stuff i mix with from Wizard labs might be a little natural, i wasnt trying to be super duper specific on something tho...anyhow...back to the actual issue at hand. Do you think that crap is good or bad??

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thank you for putting your friend in check. I wish it was common knowledge and everyone kept themselves in line. Just because you can does not mean that you should. Good day sir.

This guy was 37 years old! Out eating dinner with his wife and 3 kids, ....................... blowing clouds............with a 26650 Big Nasty and a patriot RDA. ........................inside Spaghetti Warehouse.................................... I wanted to strangle him.

Alien-kitties.jpg

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
WOW, I guess that I was talking to you. My made up abbreviation is used and accepted by many in the electronic field and is used by knowledgeable builders of mods and coils. But since you seem to want to act like a monkey on a keyboard instead of running it through Google or asking someone before spouting off like a child, figure it out your self as you are definitely one that needs to make mods but for yourself only, just be sure to get some high drain trustfire batteries that you can stack in your mod and be sure to post pictures so those of us who want to keep our face will be sure to stay away from the masterpiece you make.

I guess that explains why you go on a rant blindly throwing accusations every which way. They have meds for that.
BTW I do own a digital multi-meter (like I said, I figured it out after some coffee), I rarely use it for building because the leads have resistance and I find it more accurate to measure with the devices.
My stacking batteries were Efest IMR, and they were used in a device designed for stacking not a mech, which if you were half as smart as you think you'd know is safe, coincidentally with the use of a DMM. But they've been retired for stacked devices with that safety built in.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have nothing more to add than not everyone refers or is aware of DMM as a reference to a Digital Multimeter. I have 3-4 and still took me a moment to get the reference. Granted I'm only through my first cup of coffee. It did get taken to the extreme with things I can't understand still what they were.
I must be getting old. I only know the basic ones, afk, lol, lmfao, lmfao, rofl, ttyl, brb, etc.
I've been trained and worked with electronics and it still took me a moment. Just saying just because you don't know an acronym doesn't mean you don't use said device.

EDIT: Google gives this as the definition
DEFINITION of 'Designated Market Maker - DMM' A market maker that is obligated to maintain fair and orderly markets for an assigned set of listed firms.

Lack of coffee should be banned :)
I made the others up, I can't even remember most of them now.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Meh lost me at the anti freeze bs. that you read somewhere and fixated on it. Same goes for the stacked battery bullshit that died out in the last few years.

Keep going you almost have a legit rant.
Well, as it was never intended to land and stick with the antifreeze posts only back and forth about things I and many had heard. Sorry that you feel like this was not exactly what you were looking for and with that said there are many more post that you can read and reply to that suit you.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Let me apologize to anyone who I offended. This was just supposed to be a "you mad bro" post not to make my bro's and sis's mad at me. I posted what was on my mind even if things have changed by leaps and bounds. The issues that I dug from the grave were real. Aside from the fact that the government can't or couldn't collect the taxes that were slipping through their greedy fat fingers, does anyone think that issues I drug back up didn't help put our thing front and center to be scrutinized? Weather it was 1 carto from China that had antifreeze in it or 1 person who had a battery explode in there face because of stacking, anything that was bad had an effect that has us in this place we seem to be in.

Reactions: Myk

VU Sponsors