LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, fellow Vape Folk :bliss::

This is @LOveWerks and @Liz Wonder, who have been vaping for over five years now. We have nice mods of the tank varieties (Crown, SMOK), RDAs (Griffin, Digiflavor/Rip Trippers), and a HUGE variety of two and three-battery regulated box mods, and a pair of Noisy Crickets.

We spend around $120 a month in Cotton Bacon, wire, coils and ejuice. We want to DIY our own ejuice, and we want to do it with quality, and good flavor. We have the most recent version of ejuicemeup in our laptop, and... is it useful for DIY noobs like ourselves?

Secondly, whenever someone sends me a link, I end up on the phone with a sales-driven person that says, "Well, to do it right, you need..."

@Whiskey recommended this forum to me, so, I followed her advice. Here's our favorite flavor profiles:

Cereals: Cap'n Crunk, Aisle 7 Flaked

Desserts: Strawberry Custard, Vanilla Custard or Creme, Apple Pie A La Mode, Mini Muffin Man (all varieties), Sicboy (*)

Breakfast: Toasted, Drip Cream (Belgian Waffle/Cream)

We want to make the best flavors we can, for our own consumption - and, we want to be able to find recipes that emulate P.O.E.T. Dolce Miele Crema, and many others. PM Liz and I with your responses. Thanks.

LW & Liz :hug:

VU Sponsors