Become a Patron!

Lurker....

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all, been coming here for a bit for info, only been vaping for a year now, and have found this place awesome for deals, and reviews. From sf Bay Area. Smoked regularly for about 18 years, and have been hooked on vaping since a year ago trying to get my nicotine in a healthier way. Either way greetings all, love, peace, and hairgrease!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice of you to come out of the shadows and join in the fun with the rest of us.:cool:
WELCOME!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Arnie H

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all, been coming here for a bit for info, only been vaping for a year now, and have found this place awesome for deals, and reviews. From sf Bay Area. Smoked regularly for about 18 years, and have been hooked on vaping since a year ago trying to get my nicotine in a healthier way. Either way greetings all, love, peace, and hairgrease!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the love y'all.
@Hobby Kid going to add a big dripper rdta, another kayfun, and a regulated device with batteries whenever I get done sifting through reviews and deciding...

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the love y'all.
@Hobby Kid going to add a big dripper rdta, another kayfun, and a regulated device with batteries whenever I get done sifting through reviews and deciding...
..to your avatar or your basket? ;)

i've heard both great and awful reviews for the big dripper rdta. it appears to be more about flavour but a tight air draw with reviewers saying thinner juice is required.. but then they said that about the kayfun at one time. i couldn't handle going back to tight air draws. i think we're at that place now where we can have flavour and air flow control. and don't forget a battery charger if you don't already have one.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

What kind of gear are you using?

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@UncleRJ most of the time I'm using my mvp2 with my kayfun lite v2 dual airflow ehpro (that names too long) i also have a fogger v4.1 with the four juice channels, got an igo-l, a chimbus, and a big tobh (that one doesnt getich use too airy for me.

@Hobby Kid both! (Havent figured out how to vape two devices at once yet.)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
@UncleRJ most of the time I'm using my mvp2 with my kayfun lite v2 dual airflow ehpro (that names too long) i also have a fogger v4.1 with the four juice channels, got an igo-l, a chimbus, and a big tobh (that one doesnt getich use too airy for me.

@Hobby Kid both! (Havent figured out how to vape two devices at once yet.)

Try this..............

KFLV2 for short.

And I am switching back and forth between two devices with two different flavors as I write this.

It ain't that hard:D

VU Sponsors