Become a Patron!

Lucifer Series Mod w/ Goon RDA HELP

Screenshot (19).png Screenshot (20).png I have a Lucifer series box with a goon rda that reads out at .18. I understand voltage drop and that I'm not gonna be pushing 8.4 volts and 46 amps . My question is at this high of a wattage, are these batteries safe to use?? If not gonna stick with 35a High Drain MXJO.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
View attachment 68827 View attachment 68828 I have a Lucifer series box with a goon rda that reads out at .18. I understand voltage drop and that I'm not gonna be pushing 8.4 volts and 46 amps . My question is at this high of a wattage, are these batteries safe to use?? If not gonna stick with 35a High Drain MXJO.
No. Those are shit batteries. Not safe at all. Get some lg hb6 batts. They are actually 30 amps. You can build down to .28 with the lg hb6 batts

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
And don't buy from ebay. Use a site from moochs list

That's the thing I'm on a budget :giggle: and that's the whole point of a higher amperage battery so that I can push higher wattage, love hotter hits. Can you recommend any high amp-high drain batteries that I can subohm the fuck out of??

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That's the thing I'm on a budget :giggle: and that's the whole point of a higher amperage battery so that I can push higher wattage, love hotter hits. Can you recommend any high amp-high drain batteries that I can subohm the fuck out of??
Lg hb6 and they are only like 5 bucks each on illumn.com

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ebay is more expensive then legit sites. And don't build lower then .28

VU Sponsors