Become a Patron!

Low to Mid-Range

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang, if I'd known you were going for one of those I would have strongly cautioned you not to buy it :(
Same here but she had bought it before I knew she was going to buy it.
My 2 white ones are fine but have heard several reports of battery issues with the SS ones.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Same here but she had bought it before I knew she was going to buy it.
My 2 white ones are fine but have heard several reports of battery issues with the SS ones.

Well, I will be talking to somebody about it in the morning. I did manage to get batteries in it, very very carefully, and it doesn't work. Screen comes on, mod reads an atty, but it will not fire. There must be something wrong inside the battery compartment beyond just the standard problem.

Good thing I didn't pay much for it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I will be talking to somebody about it in the morning. I did manage to get batteries in it, very very carefully, and it doesn't work. Screen comes on, mod reads an atty, but it will not fire. There must be something wrong inside the battery compartment beyond just the standard problem.

Good thing I didn't pay much for it.
I had no problems with mine.
I used one for maybe 6 months and the other for a couple of weeks.
I usually use any mod I get for a bit to make sure it works before it even goes into the vapeapoclypse stash.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

That's just grapetastic!!!

9d57c3614c8aee3f1da6499714da06e9--couples-halloween.jpg

Me likey. :cheers:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Also, any of you bargain hunters...Ali Express is having a sale starting sometime tomorrow, and they are going to have Intake RTAs for $15.98 from seller "augvape official store." They're $19.18 now, or $15.98 12 hours from now.

There are coupons if you intend to spend a lot of money, coupons if it's your first order, etc. and a lot of e-cig stuff will be on sale.

Thanks, Huck. :)

Yes. I am replying to my own message. You gon' do sumpin about it? :blowkiss:

Intake ordered and shipped already! Yay! Got the stainless. I've wanted one for a while now, just been too cheap. :oops:

dom qp

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Didn't see this thread!

Been on a low-end kick for 3 of my last 4 mods. Enjoying them a lot.

Here's my $50 budget dripper:
Lucid_Small.jpg

Lower end/mass produced squonking gear I got today:
Topside_Small.jpg

And my SXK billet box with SXK bridges. Got a new ultem boro for it though so i'll be posting another picture tomorrow in the hand check with it:
7YQFu9c.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My fav mod, not sure about that tank though. Will it take a standard STM V2 RBA deck?

I have bought the mods as low as $14.
It takes the SSOCC's... not sure about the RBA.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
  • just a note.
  • the 75W Kbox mini mods have TC but it sucks. Not a problem for me as I do not use TC.
Yeah... I'm with ya there... I much prefer the 50w over the 75w. I do have a couple 75's in use but don't like them as well. Too much crap I'll never use! K.I.S.S. ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is what I'm talkin about. Deals like this are a practical giveaway.
I'd been eyeing that one for a longgggg time. Of course, cuz it's purple. But I also like Vaporesso. I refused to pay $100 for a kit. I just got lucky one day and found the individual pieces in a clearance section. You can imagine my joy!! :bliss:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd been eyeing that one for a longgggg time. Of course, cuz it's purple. But I also like Vaporesso. I refused to pay $100 for a kit. I just got lucky one day and found the individual pieces in a clearance section. You can imagine my joy!! :bliss:
I love it when that happens.
I now have more crap than I ever dreamed I would and I got most of it for a song. It's especially great when something you really wanted falls on your lap like that though.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Received a NarTa clone last night. Bought it in the Hardware thread. Couldn't resist coiling it up as soon as I got my hands on it.

Has Lemon Lime Cream Pie in it now, running it at 28.5W with a 0.68 ohm n80 fused clapton on the ipv400 I got last week from Debinnv. $38 for the whole setup, less batteries. A wonderful vape for far less than the cost of a carton of smokes.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Received a NarTa clone last night. Bought it in the Hardware thread. Couldn't resist coiling it up as soon as I got my hands on it.

Has Lemon Lime Cream Pie in it now, running it at 28.5W with a 0.68 ohm n80 fused clapton on the ipv400 I got last week from Debinnv. $38 for the whole setup, less batteries. A wonderful vape for far less than the cost of a carton of smokes.
I looked at that NarTa so many times! Glad it went to a good home.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't see this thread!

Been on a low-end kick for 3 of my last 4 mods. Enjoying them a lot.

Here's my $50 budget dripper:
View attachment 134748

Lower end/mass produced squonking gear I got today:
View attachment 134749

And my SXK billet box with SXK bridges. Got a new ultem boro for it though so i'll be posting another picture tomorrow in the hand check with it:
7YQFu9c.jpg
Shit that BB is sexy. I like the Boro glass. Lol and the gold plating. Been thinking about gold plating for my purple one. The unicorn poo.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Needed to charge my iStick TC40, but wanted to still vape some yummy juice left in the tank.
So I stuck the MELO2 tank on my KBOX Platinum. Not too bad.

View attachment 134883

I likey. :)

I have one of those kboxes. I just wish it was wider so more of a variety of tanks would fit. It's a tiny monster, takes a licking and keeps on....uh...working! :confused:. :D

Carries a Kabuki just perfectly.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one of those kboxes. I just wish it was wider so more of a variety of tanks would fit. It's a tiny monster, takes a licking and keeps on....uh...working! :confused:. :D

23 mm is the widest tank that I have.
so all good on the Kbox mini mod.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hehe..."See the chrome, feel the chrome" ;)

Yeah, the MELO2 is just a smidgen wide for the mod, but barely noticeable IMO. If it works, that's what matters.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Dang, some deals at Aliexpress today. I ordered a VaporStorm Raptor mech squonker for about $13.50, they had HCigar Towis Magic Box for $22, lots to see with coupons.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never bought vape stuff at ali express but make an order about once a week for electronics components and such for my evil scientist laboratory.

so now instead of vape mail I look forward to little packets of electron mail!
:vapemail:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dang, some deals at Aliexpress today. I ordered a VaporStorm Raptor mech squonker for about $13.50, they had HCigar Towis Magic Box for $22, lots to see with coupons.

That is is damn cheap. The Towis goes for like $30-50 most places...very kewl mod.
I'd be curious on how their wait times and shipping are.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The order I placed at AliExpress on 3/27 for an Intake RTA left China on 3/31. I'm keeping a close eye on the tracking on this one. Can't wait to get my hands on that Intake.

Makes it even better that the final cost of it was $17.18.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The order I placed at AliExpress on 3/27 for an Intake RTA left China on 3/31. I'm keeping a close eye on the tracking on this one. Can't wait to get my hands on that Intake.

Makes it even better that the final cost of it was $17.18.
It will take a 3-5 day sightseeing trip in Beijing .:wave:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ali Express seems to be giving me a 2-3 week turnaround on electronic parts.
They have different vendors on their site like ebay or amazon. Some of my stuff winds up coming from Cambodia.
Some are faster than others.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hacked my Baby Beast Tank with the RBA head, adding the Blitz expansion tank.
Took using some o-rings to fill the gap as the RBA is bigger than the stock coil heads and uses a larger glass.

But it works. :)

Purdy. And, now I have a 7.5ml tank now for the hungry RBA build. I love those new DT's.too.
mos3KK4.jpg

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm hoping this drops at a decent price. The new Aegis Solo. Pretty much the same as the Aegis Mini. Except you can use an 18650. Not really interested in the kit. Just the mod.

443c197dfcb6e0e4cf050176081c509b.jpg

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

VU Sponsors