Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Seems to make sense to me that if they use a different wicking fiber, the taste could be affected. Don't know those coils, but just saying.

Yes and not sure about the "black" coating she @Rhianne is talking about either on the coil housing?

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I am still waiting for my order from 1/30 to ship out- I emailed a few days ago so hopefully I get my coils soon! Yes while the $2.99 is a pretty good price for a pack of coils- I would not have ordered them.
.25cents- .50 cents a pack is a awesome deal- enough of a deal for me to buy the tanks to go with them.While I mainly use rebuildable tanks- nice to have some of these factory sub ohm coils and tanks for when I am too busy or lazy to build !

1/30 ? ouch. mine was 1/30, and i just got it.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nope, damn genome will not let me enjoy alcohol. Tastes horrible.
A way to keep observers out of trouble I suppose.

y'alls not hit'n earthlings sauce. you have alien hootch. much more tolerable. enjoy :). and i won't tell anyone , :oops:

oh, speaking of that. its time for me to shower in space dust, then go hit the sauce ! :cheers:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
y'alls not hit'n earthlings sauce. you have alien hootch. much more tolerable. enjoy :). and i won't tell anyone , :oops:

oh, speaking of that. its time for me to shower in space dust, then go hit the sauce ! :cheers:
We can just go bonkers for enjoyment and then be totally straight in 5 minutes with no hangover, etc.
That is a handy genome.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes and not sure about the "black" coating she @Rhianne is talking about either on the coil housing?
The coil itself is black. Think they were made to go with black tanks.
I never saw them before until i looked them up.
And thanks to @Rhianne and a few other reviews I've read, I won't be getting any either.
One reviewer said they made his vape taste like Dinosaur Ass:giggle:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
January 30, 2020 04:45PM

Product
SKU Price Quantity Total
SENSE S2 DOUBLE MESH REPLACEMENT COIL - 3 PACK
$0.50 5 $2.50
Sense Screen Mesh Coils (3 Pc) S3 - 0.34
$0.50 15 $7.50
Subtotal $10.00
Shipping (Priority Shipping & Handling (1-3 days in transit)) $7.95
Total $17.95 USD
Billing Address
Payment Status: Paid

Shipping Address
Fulfillment Status: Unfulfilled
Same here. Ordered a couple days before you.
I guess we have Priority Waiting instead of Priority Shipping.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

They came in a pack of three. I thought the black came off at first. They’re a bit bigger than the regular mesh, but they fitted fine. It’s just it tasted like machine oil or something. I got those, since they were sold out on the mesh ones. :cry:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The coil itself is black. Think they were made to go with black tanks.
I never saw them before until i looked them up.
And thanks to @Rhianne and a few other reviews I've read, I won't be getting any either.
One reviewer said they made his vape taste like Dinosaur Ass:giggle:

Thankfully, I only bought 7 packs. Really gross. The Tea fiber might be good for flavor, but the black coating was a horrible idea. I’m surprised at Freemax. Nobody tested these from the company?

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
January 30, 2020 04:45PM

Product
SKU Price Quantity Total
SENSE S2 DOUBLE MESH REPLACEMENT COIL - 3 PACK
$0.50 5 $2.50
Sense Screen Mesh Coils (3 Pc) S3 - 0.34
$0.50 15 $7.50
Subtotal $10.00
Shipping (Priority Shipping & Handling (1-3 days in transit)) $7.95
Total $17.95 USD
Billing Address
Payment Status: Paid

Shipping Address
Fulfillment Status: Unfulfilled
Maybe soon Snap. I just got an e-mail with tracking for mine about 15 minutes ago.
I ordered mine 2 days before you.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thankfully, I only bought 7 packs. Really gross. The Tea fiber might be good for flavor, but the black coating was a horrible idea. I’m surprised at Freemax. Nobody tested these from the company?
It must be the coating or the wire they used . I've got the ones that are stainless & 5 in a pack in the Blue boxes.
Made with Tea cotton also but they taste great.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Corrosion from sitting around in a bad atmosphere.
Probably kept them stored in congress under a desk.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It must be the coating or the wire they used . I've got the ones that are stainless & 5 in a pack in the Blue boxes.
Made with Tea cotton also but they taste great.

I thought I was getting those! I was surprised when they were black and only three in a pack.
Since I only use the stainless mesh ones pretty much, I didn’t go crazy with these when they were on sale. :yay:

I’d have been super pissed off if I paid $10-15 for those.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Corrosion from sitting around in a bad atmosphere.
Probably kept them stored in congress under a desk.

It’s not corrosion, it’s some dumb ass coating they put on the outside of the coil that tastes like machine oil. Freemax has good stuff, so I’m surprised these passed muster.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
They came in a pack of three. I thought the black came off at first. They’re a bit bigger than the regular mesh, but they fitted fine. It’s just it tasted like machine oil or something. I got those, since they were sold out on the mesh ones. :cry:

Maybe contact 8Vape about this black coating and how you didn't realize these coils had that black coating and tastes terrible- 7 boxes is a lot to go to waste and you can't use them like that- I would contact 8Vape about this, maybe they will take these back and you will be able to get the right ones. Sorry this happened to you- really sux!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
an idea, may or may not work. soak a coil in PG, swish it around now&then. a few days. worth a try.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe contact 8Vape about this black coating and how you didn't realize these coils had that black coating and tastes terrible- 7 boxes is a lot to go to waste and you can't use them like that- I would contact 8Vape about this, maybe they will take these back and you will be able to get the right ones. Sorry this happened to you- really sux!

Good idea. I’m so surprised these are Freemax since I vape their coils and tanks everyday! The black stuff is thick on the outside, and it looked almost like it was meant to come off.
I’ve had coils in the Fire Luke kit that had a black metal thing around them, but it matched the tank, and it didn’t change the flavor! The first time you changed the coil, it got thrown out, though.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
an idea, may or may not work. soak a coil in PG, swish it around now&then. a few days. worth a try.

Maybe, but it doesn’t even look like it’s meant to be heated. It’s just slightly bizarre. But the 7 packs came out to less than $20, so it’s not like I paid full price. Thanks!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i don't even know what that means. but, try my idea, you have nothing to loose, and maybe something to regain.
got a link to those coils ?

It looks rubbery. Like it would melt in heat. Well, I have 50ml of PG so I can try it.

Oh, when you mixed RY4 Double, did you add anything like Dark Fire or more caramel? I’ll be mixing some this weekend hopefully.

I’ll look around and try to find them. But I can’t post a link, iPad disapproves of having that much fun!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The real Cromwell died during the war of the roses.
The wind was not in our favor.
A very colorful (and controversial) life. And death.
81-4tuM8EzL._AC_SX569_.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It looks rubbery. Like it would melt in heat. Well, I have 50ml of PG so I can try it.

Oh, when you mixed RY4 Double, did you add anything like Dark Fire or more caramel? I’ll be mixing some this weekend hopefully.

I’ll look around and try to find them. But I can’t post a link, iPad disapproves of having that much fun!

gotcha. what is the name of these coils agaain ?

my RY4 double, TFA. i put some blueberry smoothie in with it. at first i really liked it. now, its just ok. i need to change it up, but idk what.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
gotcha. what is the name of these coils agaain ?

my RY4 double, TFA. i put some blueberry smoothie in with it. at first i really liked it. now, its just ok. i need to change it up, but idk what.

The box says Freemax Tea Tree Cotton compatible with Fire Luke 2 and Fire Luke Mesh. It’s a three pack, not the usual five. :blech:

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*reads, notes* "Gee, Ben people keep mentioning these Sense RDTAs. Ya know, when you get a few dimes, ... Uh huh."

They look to be the kind of tank which could possibly get me to using tanks again. Though it's "something to think about" for me. Never hurts to "window shop".
They were .50/pack-now price up to 2.99- 3/pk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They were .50/pack-now price up to 2.99- 3/pk

Doesn't sound terribly expensive for coil assemblies. Then, last I bought coil assemblies was for T-Dux series coils and ARO for Smok Tech at $1 each. Been using RDA and B.Y.O.C for the past while, The Sense tanks do look nice though. :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My 1st order from 1/24 just shipped yesterday.Still waiting on the 2nd order. Not worried -they still have inventory.

edit-meant 2/4 not 1/24

Yes that is a long wait, but worth it at these prices. I emailed them a few days ago and was assured I would be getting my order(I hope) of the Sense Mesh tank coils. I placed 2 orders- one on 1/30 and the other on 2/3 , still waiting on those.
My 1st orders went thru quickly for the Sense Pro Tank coils for .50 cents, then the price went down to .25 cents a 5pack so I ordered more and got these already.
I saw this on ejuice steals site, maybe explains some of the delays? EJS rep didn't put that in his email to me about my delay.
ALSO WE ARE MOVING OUR WAERHOUSE TO A NEW LOCATION EXPECTING DELAYS ON ORDERS TILL MONDAY

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
*reads, notes* "Gee, Ben people keep mentioning these Sense RDTAs. Ya know, when you get a few dimes, ... Uh huh."

They look to be the kind of tank which could possibly get me to using tanks again. Though it's "something to think about" for me. Never hurts to "window shop".

The are not RDTAs- they are Sub Tanks, normally I wouldn't touch sub tanks, but at these prices .25 cents and .50 cents a pack and these sub tanks have been on sale, nice to have some of these on hand when I am too busy or too lazy to build.
Another nice Sub Tank is the UD Zephyrus V3- I got 2 of them from Fasttech for $7.00 each Tank and RBA section included- plus the coils were about .60 cents a pack from ivapesupply.
The Sense Blazer Pro Tank is a nice tank and the coils were .25 a pack -
still waiting for my Sense Screen Mesh Tank coils to get here to try out that tank, I got those coils at .50 cents a pack.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
are not RDTAs- they are Sub Tanks

I sit corrected. :) Good prices on the coils. Think I spend avg. $7.00 for a spool of wire, might get 600 coils. So, I'm doing about $0.12 a coil. Then, I'm also taking the time to build them, test, install. I also might only get 300 coils if do any twisting or Clapton, raising me to around $0.24 per. Still for already made up coil/s / coil assemblies y'all getting a really good load of prices. :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I sit corrected. :) Good prices on the coils. Think I spend avg. $7.00 for a spool of wire, might get 600 coils. So, I'm doing about $0.12 a coil. Then, I'm also taking the time to build them, test, install. I also might only get 300 coils if do any twisting or Clapton, raising me to around $0.24 per. Still for already made up coil/s / coil assemblies y'all getting a really good load of prices. :)

Same here with me- I agree with you,so much cheaper making your own coils! I do buy premades of those too, when on great sales, and there have been many great sales lately.
Yes these sub tank sales and their coils have been to good for some to pass by, when I normally would never buy or use these.
If I ever run out of factory coils, many of my sub tanks have RBAs I can use.
Sorry to correct you, it does get so confusing with all the types of tanks out there!

:hug:

VU Sponsors