Become a Patron!

LOST VAPE TRIADE DNA200

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
As far as I can see, the only real advantages on the DNA 250 compared to the 200 are reverse polarity protection and 2A balanced charging. If you're using something like a Triade with removable 18650s rather than a Lipo, the 2A charging isn't all that advantageous if you're going to use an external charger anyway. That, and the extra 50W, although as I'm rarely over 75W it's not making me yank my credit card out.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As far as I can see, the only real advantages on the DNA 250 compared to the 200 are reverse polarity protection and 2A balanced charging. If you're using something like a Triade with removable 18650s rather than a Lipo, the 2A charging isn't all that advantageous if you're going to use an external charger anyway. That, and the extra 50W, although as I'm rarely over 75W it's not making me yank my credit card out.
Yes, but if you have a lipo the 2 amp charging is big. Especially if you have a mod with a large 1800+ mah lipo. I know I was going to buy a custom dna200 with a 1850 lipo but next week he is going to be offering the dna250 version so I'm gonna hold off until it comes out.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yes, but if you have a lipo the 2 amp charging is big. Especially if you have a mod with a large 1800+ mah lipo. I know I was going to buy a custom dna200 with a 1850 lipo but next week he is going to be offering the dna250 version so I'm gonna hold off until it comes out.

Oh, absolutely, which is why I wrote it's not so much a big deal on a Triade with replaceable batteries. If I were in the market for anything with a Lipo right now I'd want that board.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most people do not have a need for the 250 so scoop up the 200's. Ironically the one I got for 40 bucks is a good device thus far. I would have never went off Lol. As I said the issue with all these Chinese devices is not the design it is the QC. The batteries actually go in this on rather easily. MY Reuleaux DNA the battery sled has become so loose it is making intermittent contact! You can't win with these and certainly not Lipo's. They honestly should just cost less because they really are disposable devices. The issue is at these prices we would like them to last. I wonder if it goes below $100 before the 250 hits I would get another. Not kidding, yeah I went nuts but it was because I paid over $200 with tax for the one that lasted less than a day. Otherwise if you get a good one by chance this is pretty slick. Well, I did have to borrow the door from the first one because this one the door would not stay on. This is okay for say $75 but not over Two bills or even $160. Thats just my feeling. I am sure it is not like anybody thinks these are cheap. I mean money wise.
Did you tighten the screws on the DNA200 sled......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Phew.....was able to sell my Triade yesterday for 120 locally for cash. I liked the mod but could see where some of the paint was a little bubbly and the leather seemed like it was not going to hold up well.

I did like the mod though, just wish they did a better job on the paint and leather. I also wanted to dump it before the DNA250 versions were out.

Thinking about the Therion 166 in black leather when there out. Anyone have the black leather? Is it more durable than the standard leathers? Either that or the Think Vape Finder if they come out with a 166 version in the aged copper.

I really like the style of Lost Vape mods but I wish the paint finish was better. If they come out with a Duo with the DNA250 board I might just go that route, that blue and red look real nice.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 2A charging is a big deal on big Lipo's as has been said. VS already has it on 900mah, charges fast.
I think the black leather will hold up longer because it is embossed.
You have to understand all this stuff is Chinese crap. Fuck the leather. The electronics you cannot see can kill your ass!
Ironically my $40 one is a good specimen thus far. The one that was over $200 croaked in mere minutes. It is all QC with the Motherfuckers.
So, I say to everyone if you can afford it buy at least one well known high end custom mod. You will have the looks and function.
The Chinese can bang out electronics often okay, often not. However Ferragamo they are not!
It seems, the paint, leather, electronics all boil down to QC. There are good examples and mostly bad.

Manny, it is cracked in twenty places. I will replace it tonight. Of course I tightened the screws. Probably what cracked it's ass.
The Electronics supply has all that shit so no big deal to me. I am an EE so it is not like I cannot fix these things.
Before I was an EE I was a Master Electrician for 13 years. I went back to school to get my PHD because I like money Lol.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn, that is tempting but I think I will hold out for a 2 battery 166 watt version, just like that form factor better.

Thanks for posting the deal enabler....lol

It is a damn good looking mod. They have the colors listed as black, red, and purple.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, that is tempting but I think I will hold out for a 2 battery 166 watt version, just like that form factor better.

Thanks for posting the deal enabler....lol

It's a pre-order...... That could be months....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With these mass produced depending on Evolv maybe weeks. Some other things could take months or years but probably not this. Don't need 250W anyhow.

Now, Damn,Damn,Damn Fuck! I massively overheated a tank fucking with Escribe. It covered the mod with juice. Judging by the first one this mod has no sealing whatsoever. So now it's innards are swimming and I must take the Motherfucker apart. Shit! The board is in fact waterproof but if you short or corrode solder points anywhere you could be very sorry. I do not care to be very sorry either. At least I can dismantle it but fuck me. What a pissing pain in the fucking asshole. I am just unusually pissed I do not normally cuss that much but glad it is excepted here. Censorship can bite my ass. I do not even know why a lot of you guys are on ECF. They censor the fucking word "potty". Those are not Grown folks to me. Everyone here should be at least 18 preferably 21 so what the fuck is the problem? Actually in reverse I am a senior and I could give a shit about cussing. Anyways this is just a real pisser I have to take this bitch apart. Wanted to go to bed Dammit!

Otherwise I take back everything I said Lol. If you hit the QC lottery this is actually a nice mod. Well sure I got pissed paying over Two bills When it is $119 and it thanks me by falling apart. So yeah I am the one that blew a fuse. No shit! Even at that it required the door from the first one. Had I not had it I would have been SOL. If not for their QC.......

Edit: Cleaned. Shit! I have reason to believe these contain counterfeit DNA 200 boards! It is not like I would put that past the Chinese. Last time I did not study it very carefully but this seems fishy. Unless they have something slightly different from Evolv which I doubt. Unfortunately I did not take pictures but you will just have to trust me. Anyways it is like a 1:1 clone but I do not think Evolv would be very happy. The Chinese are the biggest Pirates in the world among other not so hot practices. Not racist, Fact.

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never heard/read of a cloned board that can connect to Escribe. I read a lot on multiple forums and that hasn't happened yet. If you have any legitimate source that says otherwise I'd be interested in seeing the link. If your board connects to Escribe, it's not a cloned board.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I m gonna wait for a hcigar dna250
I'm lost with lost VAPE...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The new Lost Vape Triade DNA250 will come with .................
  • Integrated 2Amp micro-USB on-board balanced charger (cord included)
  • Powered by Evolv DNA250 temperature protection board
  • Triple 18650 cells setup for long-lasting power
  • Temperature Range: 200°F - 600°F
  • On board and mechanical reverse polarity protections (Manny proof:D) j/k:cheers:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
With these mass produced depending on Evolv maybe weeks. Some other things could take months or years but probably not this. Don't need 250W anyhow.

Now, Damn,Damn,Damn Fuck! I massively overheated a tank fucking with Escribe. It covered the mod with juice. Judging by the first one this mod has no sealing whatsoever. So now it's innards are swimming and I must take the Motherfucker apart. Shit! The board is in fact waterproof but if you short or corrode solder points anywhere you could be very sorry. I do not care to be very sorry either. At least I can dismantle it but fuck me. What a pissing pain in the fucking asshole. I am just unusually pissed I do not normally cuss that much but glad it is excepted here. Censorship can bite my ass. I do not even know why a lot of you guys are on ECF. They censor the fucking word "potty". Those are not Grown folks to me. Everyone here should be at least 18 preferably 21 so what the fuck is the problem? Actually in reverse I am a senior and I could give a shit about cussing. Anyways this is just a real pisser I have to take this bitch apart. Wanted to go to bed Dammit!

Otherwise I take back everything I said Lol. If you hit the QC lottery this is actually a nice mod. Well sure I got pissed paying over Two bills When it is $119 and it thanks me by falling apart. So yeah I am the one that blew a fuse. No shit! Even at that it required the door from the first one. Had I not had it I would have been SOL. If not for their QC.......

Edit: Cleaned. Shit! I have reason to believe these contain counterfeit DNA 200 boards! It is not like I would put that past the Chinese. Last time I did not study it very carefully but this seems fishy. Unless they have something slightly different from Evolv which I doubt. Unfortunately I did not take pictures but you will just have to trust me. Anyways it is like a 1:1 clone but I do not think Evolv would be very happy. The Chinese are the biggest Pirates in the world among other not so hot practices. Not racist, Fact.
What are you saying has a clone dna board ?? The triade dna200 or 250?? Im confused??

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought my 200 board in this looked suspicious but apparently that is unfounded. I wish they got rid of the hoops if it has electronic protection. Now i really have no reason to buy it. One or the other shall suffice. The mechanical is a pain in the ass though.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I m gonna wait for a hcigar dna250
I'm lost with lost VAPE...

My Triade got fried..... I sent it in to a certified 100% Triade repair center..... (5) weeks ago going on (6) weeks......

I'm wondering what's going on right ? So they tell me the board is not an Evolve DNA 200....
I tell them wtf are you saying, I fucked with it ?

So a week ago they tell me we are replacing the entire board...... So from what batteries did I use, to did I plug it into escribe, to if I made changes......

Fuck the thing is 29 days old you fuckers, fix the god damb thing...... And they shipped it on Monday..... September 26..... Dammit today is October the 1st...... (6) weeks waiting on my fucking mod.......
Lost Vape can suck my asshole......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See I fucking just said that Damn board looked suspicious. Apparently these bastards did clone it. Per what Manny just said the exclusive Triade service department told him! I kind of fucking doubt Manny swapped out the board. Fuckers.

Manny, you do know they are not fixing the paint or leather, right? Warranty is limited to electronics. Again, Fuckers.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are you saying has a clone dna board ?? The triade dna200 or 250?? Im confused??
My Triade is supposed to have a clone DNA200 board or copy or bullshit...... These fuckers don't know a DNA200 board from a hole in the fucking ground...... My shit don't work its broken, fix the fucking thing......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See I fucking just said that Damn board looked suspicious. Apparently these bastards did clone it. Per what Manny just said the exclusive Triade service department told him! I kind of fucking doubt Manny swapped out the board. Fuckers.

Manny, you do know they are not fixing the paint or leather, right? Warranty is limited to electronics. Again, Fuckers.
They replaced the board.... That's it..... But they are sending me an Evolve certificate with the board # and a new (1) year warranty......... So let's see when the fucker shows up......

Someone cloned the Triade and put shitty boards in it...... When I saw a black leather Triade I should have known something was up.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats very strange. My black one just like your pics died in one day. The actual Lost Vape product may be legit. Perhaps some other Chinese bastards cloned it. As I said China is the Piracy center of the world. That is a fact. There are more bogus copies of Windows 10 running in China than the rest of the world put together according to Microsoft. Their nation sucks IMO.

Apparently someone has cloned the board though. Now we have two confirmed accounts of it. Just give them a week to do the 250. Bastards.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thats very strange. My black one just like your pics died in one day. The actual Lost Vape product may be legit. Perhaps some other Chinese bastards cloned it. As I said China is the Piracy center of the world. That is a fact. There are more bogus copies of Windows 10 running in China than the rest of the world put together according to Microsoft. Their nation sucks IMO.

Apparently someone has cloned the board though. Now we have two confirmed accounts of it. Just give them a week to do the 250. Bastards.
I think they cloned the triade but the chip they used isn't close to a dna200. So if your mod connects to escribe yours is authentic. Clone triade won't connect to escribe. I'm almost positive of this. I'd be shocked to see a clone that connects to escribe.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why not? You should hopefully have a real DNA now. I am surprised they even touched a clone. Maybe also why paint is coming off. Those with a legit one may not have that issue. Don't know.

Escribe does a lot so long as you have a legit DNA board. It is the best IMO.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang............ clone DNA 200 chips..?
Be careful where you buy ur shit!
I think what gorgon27 meant was
They clone the DNA chip to the max that it will work with escribe...
there's nothing these fuckers can't do now a days...

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why not? You should hopefully have a real DNA now. I am surprised they even touched a clone. Maybe also why paint is coming off. Those with a legit one may not have that issue. Don't know.

Escribe does a lot so long as you have a legit DNA board. It is the best IMO.
The tech was panicked and giving me a lot of runaround and not answering emails....... I knew something was up.....

But by them not repairing and the reasons why would have brought them more headaches and bad circumstances.......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard that they stole Swiss machines and now they can make Rolex movements that are extremely hard to distinguish. Even for Roles SA themselves! These people are filthy crooks. I would like not to suport them but it is unavoidable now. This fucked the USA too no doubt. I actually feel sorry for most Chinese people in fact. The government owns these fake factories and forces the citizens and children into slave labor. The whole thing honestly sucks. They suffer, we get crap products.

I wanted to give a pointer that may be well known. If you have any 18650 DNA device and it will not power on. You may have juice on the contacts. Just wipe them good with a clean rag and it should work then.

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When mine comes in I should plug it to escribe ?

Plug it into escribe and then run the Serial Number(Can be obtained Under Tools---> Show Serial Number.)
Copy and paste that into: https://www.evolvapor.com/sncheck

The board in my Therion checks out, and I doubt if it can connect to escribe that it would be a clone board. But who the hell knows these days.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope nobody's Lost Vape shit breaks, because if it does you are screwed......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got an email today after I complained that I haven't received my Triade..... The guy Chad tells me, oh I'm sorry I'm sending it out today.... 10.03.16......

SO THERE IT GOES (2) MONTHS WITHOUT MY SHIT.....

Order from Lost VAPE..... And get prepared in case your shit breaks.....

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just got an email today after I complained that I haven't received my Triade..... The guy Chad tells me, oh I'm sorry I'm sending it out today.... 10.03.16......

SO THERE IT GOES (2) MONTHS WITHOUT MY SHIT.....

Order from Lost VAPE..... And get prepared in case your shit breaks.....

That's just so completely unacceptable. Sorry bro, hopefully they do the right thing and send it out express.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's just so completely unacceptable. Sorry bro, hopefully they do the right thing and send it out express.

Chad says I sent it priority .... You should have it Wednesday or Thursday......

I guess she will be delivered during hurricane Mathew........

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Chad says I sent it priority .... You should have it Wednesday or Thursday......

I guess she will be delivered during hurricane Mathew........

Well, at least they did that. Kind of tough to believe though without a tracking # since you already thought it was on the way. Hopefully they send you a tracking # to confirm. If I was you I'd insist on it.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, at least they did that. Kind of tough to believe though without a tracking # since you already thought it was on the way. Hopefully they send you a tracking # to confirm. If I was you I'd insist on it.

It's simply deception.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They sent it priority but didn't Give me a tracking number....

Now I email asking for the tracking number and no response yet ......

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Follow my Triade..... For those that want to have fun.........
IMG_5086.JPG

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, you shouldn't post your address on the internet! There are fucking crazy people out there. Oh, what nationality are you? Just wondering. The reason I do not give a shit about African American issues is because I am a real African. Although If a Cop shot me for no reason maybe I would care then! Honestly I have no problems in life and am upper middle class so I really just don't care. The fuckers that run into problems probably brought it on themselves but can't be sure though.

Well anyways, I have a home in Boca Raton but I hardly go there. I mostly stay put in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin population 70. I hope neither you or my home get fucked in the rain though.

I am so fucking glad I fixed mine myself! Now I have Two. so parts/backup. The thing is cheap shit but not cheap price and the company has their head up their ass. Hope you do not have a Mac Lol.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You cannot find me on the internet. I made sure. I also use a VPN, Sandbox and other measures. I am very paranoid however. Most people have nothing to worry about. Neither do I. Again, I am just paranoid. I guess you are just much more secure than I am. I mean I have bank level security in my home, serious weapons etc. The crime rate here is zero. Except for maybe a domestic dispute to the extent a guy slapped his wife. I have no reason to worry, no one dislikes me I have no known enemies. I just feel more secure even if there is absolutely no need for it. You never know today. There are crazy people. That is the problem. So I protect myself even though it is highly unlikely anyone would ever target me. I drive very politely Etc.

That is a small pic but dude you could easily pass for a white guy Lol. I am very dark. Of course I do not post my pic or anything either. In today's climate I am just very concerned. Probably overly so. I think the problem is the news Lol.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't committed crimes and not concerned, well maybe I should watch out from a crazed ex-wife......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never even had a traffic ticket. The thing is today there are insane people that go berserk for no reason at all. I guess I am just paranoid but not really. Just look at all the shit that goes down for no reason. Yeah, crazy Ex-Wife is no joke either. Depending on how crazy you really mean my suggestion is to protect yourself man. Well to be honest I probably watch ID channel too much Lol. That is actually what scared the crap out of me in fact. It is not you that commits a crime but some asshole commits a crime against you out of the blue for no reason at all.

Hey, is everything alright there with the Hurricane? Of course I watch the news but not the same as actually being there. Haiti,Jamaica Etc. got wasted already. I feel so sorry for Haiti. Weather is not nice to them. Simple people never did anything and now already homeless then more weather incidents.

I know this shit is off topic but my Triade is actually working fine LOl. Now I see why people like it better than Wismec HAHA. When the Motherfucker works. I am real sorry LV are such jerks.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still nothing from LV?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Triade is in Orlando: our item arrived at our ORLANDO, FL 32824 destination facility on October 4, 2016 at 10:21 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

VU Sponsors